Ranks #35 (better than 65%)
In: Weight Loss > Thermogenics

WILL POWER is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Iron Addicts. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for misleading marketing and misinformation.

wjmathewsx
TROOPer Level: 47
  April 25, 2017

Thanks to Iron Addicts for sending it out!
Hey there... I'm here today to review another product I received from the SR.com for being a TROOP'er. As always, I really appreciate all these opportunities. I was in the last stages of a cut so I wanted something that was supposed to keep my focus. I was following Jim Stoppani's Showtime routine and nutrition plan for the last four weeks so I knew energy would be at a premium the last couple of weeks. When I saw Will Power, by Iron Addicts, I immediately knew I wanted it. Anything someone like CT Fletcher makes I have to try. That guy has been getting me pumped for the last few years or so just on his videos.

----Ingredient Profile---

There were a few ingredients on the label I was familiar with. Then I came across a few that I wasn't so familiar with. I had to go do some research to look up the following:

2- Aminoisoheptane- It is a stimulant that is said to boost energy levels and appetite suppression. It is a relatively new stimulant that has begun to appear in a range of pre workout supplements and is said to be a suitable replacement to AMP Citrate as well as the banned stimulant DMAA.

Eria jarensis extract is an interesting ingredient that is tipped by many in the supplement industry as being the new replacement to DMAA and also many of the stronger stimulants that have since fallen by the wayside. It is still relatively new in the world of supplements, but is slowly finding its way into more and more pre workout supplements and fat burners.

Green Tea Extract at 500 mg's a serving was pretty legit I thought as well.

There isn't a taste to the pills you take. You don't have to mix them with anything and I took one pill on an empty stomach in the morning and usually another pill mid afternoon between meals 4-5.

Like I said in the beginning, I knew I would need a fat burner that would provide sufficient energy on weeks 3 and 4 because the nutrition plan I was on was cutting carbs to 100 a day followed by 50 a day in the last week. That's a far cry from the 200-300 I had worked in during previous weeks. The appetite suppressant was quite good. I didn't, at any time, feel like I was going to fall off the wagon and eat something I shouldn't have. Will Power did not disappoint when it came to energy for the gym either. I used a preworkout for any morning cardio sessions so when I went in the afternoon/evenings to lift weights I wanted solid energy and focus and that's exactly what I got with Will Power. I didn't have any problems finishing each workout and remaining focused throughout. For that alone I think it's worth giving it another shot. MY diet stayed on point for the 30 days I was on Will Power so I was able to really see some solid fat loss during those last 4 weeks. 13lbs to be exact in that last 4 week span to be exact. 25 in all.

Cheapest I can find Will Power is at $39.99 online. That's right on par with some of the other fat burners I've taken. I'd still like to see it a little lower, but since it works I'd buy a bottle for that price.

Side Effects

Didn't really notice any side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, let me say I DEFINITELY recommend this product if you are looking for a fat burner that gives you a solid amount of energy with no jitters and the focus you need to stay on task in the gym. The appetite suppressant in it makes it easier to stay on task and not eat them unwanted calories while trying to cut a little weight. Thanks again to Iron Addicts and SR.com for this opportunity. I really appreciate it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Energy Lasts Hours
  • Increased Focus
  • Good Appetite Suppressant
pancow
TROOPer Level: 67
  April 8, 2017

Thanks to Iron Addicts for sending it out!

First I would like to thank Iron Addicts for sending Will Power out to review, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. This is definitely a stim based supplement, so if you don't like feeling sketchy then definitely stay away from it. I'm used to them so was able to make due, but I didn't really expect the ingredient profile I saw.

First ingredient is green tea extract at 500mg. Green tea is pretty common in anything for fat burning and leaning so I'm not gonna harp on it.

After this we come to choline bitartrate comes in at 500mg as well. Ingredient used for focus, which I'm sure is why it's in here since one of the main focuses is creating, well focus lol

Next we have 2-aminoisopheptane is the science jargon for DMHA. Ingredient can increase energy and focus while suppressing appetite. 100mg is more than enough considering there's 100mg of DMAA as well (Eria Jarensis Extract). Literally stim heavy with these two combined together, then 2mg of
rauwolscine? Damn dudes and dudettes that's tweeker status. Rauwolscine is like a concentrate of yohimbine so not a whole lot is needed.

There's of course caffeine...250mg to be exact. No wonder I got crazy up in the gym with that amount mixed with DMAA and DMHA hahaha Theacrine finishes this at 50mg for focus and similar non stim effects to caffeine.

No taste for caps and mixability N/A

Dosing was 2 caps per day, and used on off days to after lunch when I usually have a bit without food.

Energy was definitely on point with this one. My heart never felt like it was going out of control, and that was with me drinking an amino containing caffeine. Maybe I'm just used to caffeine a bit too much lol anyways I was going all over the place pumping out reps and it was even good for powerlifting also. Fat loss wise I went down about 2%, so that's 17% to just below 15% which I account for all the sweating this supplement induced.

Focus was definitely on point. About 30 mins into my workout I was completely zoned into my workout like don't f*ck with me type of feeling. Bad part about it was this mood of focus also made me a grumpy bump. So if a coworker came and interrupted training sh*t got real if they didn't leave me alone after a min. Definitely an effective supplement, but I think I'd get it again more for just the pre workout side.

Cheapest I found this for was $41.99, which I find pretty steep if you want a good fat burner. There's a lot cheaper products out there that made me sweat more without feeling like a tweeker. However, if looking at it as a preworkout it's not too bad for 30 servings. Those who are don't need too many stims can make this last longer taking only 1 capsule. In the end a bit overpriced for me.

Side Effects

Cold feelings after workout sometimes and feeling jittery

Conclusion

In the end I'd say if Will Power sold a bit cheaper then it'd definitely be a good supplement to consider. Go easy with this since it's pretty stim heavy, so 1 cap it daily if not much caffeine is needed. Thanks again Iron Addicts!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Energy Lasts Hours
  • Increased Focus