Ranks #31 (better than 62%)
In: Pre-Workout > Pump

SLEEVE BUSTER is a Pump Product manufactured by Iron Addicts. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Pre-Workout > Pump

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for misleading marketing and misinformation.

willyb87
TROOPer Level: 49
  April 17, 2017

Thanks to Iron Addicts for sending it out!

I have followed CT Fletcher, (Iron Addicts founder) for quite sometime. So when I saw that he was releasing his own brand I was excited to try it, but funds have been tight lately so pulling the trigger on new supps has been on the backburner. SO thanks to the TROOPS program and Iron Addicts I was able to give a couple of his products a try.

A short list, but for the most part effectively dosed products here. Starts out with 6g of Cit Malate, 2.5g of betapower(trademarked type of betaine), 1 gram of Hydromax(trademarked 65% glycerol powder), 1g of beet root extract( love this dose, I respond well to this and usually doses are substantially lower) and 150mg of Norvaline an ingredient known for helping prolong the pump the other ingredients in this are supposed to induce. For a pure pump product I like this list, its missing agmatine, but the preworkout includes it in case you want to stack the 2. Other than that I'm happy with the dosages except maybe another .5-1g of hydromax.

Taste I received was MuthaF*ckin Fruit Punch, now ill start out here by saying I get it hes a hardcore guy, most of his fans follow him for that reason. But I feel like in trying to sell supps that maybe he could tone the name down just a bit. It doesn't bother me at all but there are a lot of people out there that probably will leave this on the shelf regardless of the effectiveness simply because of the name.

Now on to the actual taste, I used this as a standalone and mixed with his preworkout so I would know what each tasted like individually. This isn't anything special with a slight chemically aftertaste. Fruit punch is there but I never looked forward to it.
This mixed without a ton of difficulty but towards the bottom of the shaker it would start to settle with some grit, I'm guessing the hydromax, but id just give a few swirls or add a little extra water. and good to go.
Dosing was 30ish minutes preworkout with or without a stimmed PWO.

As a standalone used without any kind of extra stims this product seemed to fall a little short of expectations. The only days I really felt extremely full while using this were bicep days with tons of volume and leg days where I just hammered my quads.
Now when I stacked this with Sidewalk Krakka his PWO I really enjoyed this product. The two are made to compliment each other and they do that very well. When the Agmatine from Krakka mixed with this it really brought the pumps out more it seemed I felt very full especially around my front delts. On chest/shoulder days the front delt pump would get downright painful. The norvaline in this also helped prolong the pumps, usually lasting a few hours after leaving the gym.

Youre going to pay around $30 per tub of this, maybe a few dollars less on a sale. I like the formula and doses, but that is a little much for me when I felt like the best way to use this is as part of a stack.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Sleeve buster was a decent product it didn't blow me away, and wasn't as in your face as CT when used by itself, but it made up for by that as a stacked product that I truly enjoyed. Maybe in the future they can put out a more comprehensive PWO and combine the ingredients of the 2 to drive the price down a little.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great When Stacked
  • Prolonged Pumps
  • Fruit Punch: 6/10
zbikowski88
TROOPer Level: 38
  April 1, 2017

Thanks to Iron Addicts for sending it out!

I want to thank Iron Addicts once again for giving me another opportunity to review their products. This review is for Sleeve Buster a non-stim pump formula. Since I was doing a prohormone cycle I wanted to take a break from stimulants and decided to give this product a try. As many of you know, I'm doing a powerlifting strength cycle so why add a pump formula? Well I decided to throw in hypertrophy work for accessory lifts along with adding resistance band burnouts (100 reps or more) at the end of training.

Claims:
- Pumps
- Fullness
- Growth
- Endurance
- Veins

The ingredient profile for Sleeve Buster is fully transparent (ingredients/dosages) that feature five (5) main ingredients. These are all pretty well known pump formula ingredients to include: 6G L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1, 2.5G BetaPower (99% Betaine), 1G HydroMax (Glycerol Powder 65%), 1G Beet Root Extract (1% Nitrate)(Beta Vulgaris), 150mg L-Norvaline. In case you may not know what L-Norvaline is..... It's an amino acid (Isomer of Valine) that blocks arginase from breaking down arginine. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10973788

Taste - There are currently three (3) available flavors and I received the Watermelon flavor. This pretty much tasted like the last Iron Addicts review I did for Goliath (BCAAs). Over the length of the review the flavor remained the same and didn't become stale which was a plus.

Mixability - Didn't notice any kind of clumping or settlement.... In fact it pretty much dissolved right away for the most part.

Dosing - On training days I took one scoop with 4-6 oz of water 20-30 min before training.

Overall my experience with Sleeve Buster was good.... not great. As a stand alone pump pre-workout I got decent pumps, increased vascularity and fullness. I think Sleeve Buster would be a great combo with another pre-workout and the effectiveness would be more noticeable. The most noticeable aspect was vascularity especially on arm and leg days. The balloon effect caused the vascularity and its a great feeling when your clothes start to feel tighter. Increased blood flow allowed me to train faster and stronger giving me a boost in endurance. However the pumps were short lived (gone a few hours after training) and some days I didn't feel a thing during hypertrophy sessions. I noticed the vascularity but not much in terms of pumps.

Once again the cheapest value I could find was on A1 Supplements with their Buy 1 Get 1 free promotion. For two tubs (60 Servings) your looking at a price of $38.99 or .65 cents per serving. In my opinion this is a great price-point .65 cents per serving for 60 servings.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Iron Addicts Sleeve Buster was a good standalone product. I believe this would be a great add on with another pre-workout supplement. I'd recommend trying this with the A1 Supplement promo going on right now and usually you can stack discounts on top of that. Once again a big thanks to Iron Addicts for participating in the SR TROOP Program.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • Swole Effect
  • Endurance