(Better than 17% in Pre-Workout > Stimulant)

PRICES (6)
(30 sv) - [$1.07/sv]

Ill Pump You Up

DPS Nutrition

Muscle and Strength

A1Supplements

SIDEWALK KRAKA is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Iron Addicts. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
DEALS

May 3, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Consistent Throughout Workout
  • Great Pumps
  • Great Focus
  • Can Cause Insomnia If Taken Close To Bedtime

I have followed CT Fletcher, (Iron Addicts founder) for quite sometime. So when I saw that he was releasing his own brand I was excited to try it, but funds have been tight lately so pulling the trigger on new supps has been on the backburner. SO thanks to the TROOPS program and Iron Addicts I was able to give a couple of his products a try.

Everything is fully disclosed on the label no prop blends. I'm not gonna highlight all the ingredients but its a pretty well put together formula. You have the effective dose of beta alanine at 3.2g, agmatine and hydromax at a gram each for a pump and then a few ingredients for energy and focus including 300mg of caffeine and 50mg of teacrine an ingredient I really enjoy and is being used in a lot of new preworkouts because studies have shown unlike caffeine you can use it for extended periods without building a tolerance.

I received Motha F******* Fruit Punch, and like I mentioned on the sleeve buster review my concerns with the name being intense maybe too much o for some audiences.
The taste on here was not my favorite, there was a weird aftertaste to the product that just was weird from day one and I never got used to it. The mixing was pretty good for the ingredients that are in here, there is a slight amount of grit when you get to the final sips but not too bad. I took this with on my way to the gym so around 20 mintutes before my workout.

I stacked this on a few occasions with sleeve buster the pump product from iron addicts and ill start out the review going over the pump section stacked and solo...

Pump with Sleevebuster- I have to say the when you pair this product with its counterpart it puts a massive amount of blood into the muscle you are working and sometimes gets downright painful. The pumps will stay with you for quite some time after the workout as well
Pump as a standalone-With 1g of agmatine and hydromax there is a fairly decent pump but its not going to knock your socks off, above average yes but but I would stack this as often as I could afford it.

Energy- This has a hefty amount of stims so if the energy wasn't there I would be very disappointed. Well this stuff delivers on energy better than any product I can remember taking. There were several days that I would workout for 2+ hours and still have the energy to go for a run or play a little sports with my son.

Focus-Another homerun in this category for this product. Like I mentioned on the energy section I caught myself several times looking up at the clock and noticing that hours had passed, but it didn't seem like that at all. I was so zoned in on what I was doing that I didn't notice anything else, id plug my headphones in and get to work. i had crazy Tunnel vision and not wanting to stop to talk to anyone while I was lifting.

Around $30 is pretty standard these days for 30 servings of a well dosed effective preworkout, like I said in the sleevebuster review if you combine the two for an awesome experience then it could get a little costly. Maybe put together a stack discount or something of the like and it would be worth it.

Side Effects

DO NOT take this anywhere near bedtime. Regardless of how hard I worked out I was up for hours after taking this which led to some rough mornings and workdays.

Conclusion

I was very pleased with this as a standalone preworkout and when stacked I had some of the best workouts of my life. I read another reviewers review about his experience with a failed dug test due to this product so you may want to be wary there. I do have a test coming up next week so I will be able to let yall know if it has the same effect on me shortly.
  • Muthafuckin Fruit Punch: 6/10

May 3, 2017

• Good Pumps
  • Decent Focus
  • Inconsistent Performance

Thank you to Iron Addicts and the SR Trooper program for the chance to give this product a try. I have been a fan of CT Fletcher's for some time now and really like his story. I am intrigued about how intense he is during his workouts and his upfront in your face style. When I saw he had his own supplement company and I had the chance to try them out through the trooper program it seemed like a great opportunity.

I wont go into every ingredient but just touch on a few. Huge thumbs up for full disclosure on the label. Beta-Alanine is dosed appropriately at 3.2g and it definitely gives your body the tingling sensation. This is a non-essential amino acid which increases your carnosine levels which in turn helps buffer the acid in your muscles. Agmatine is dosed at 1g which is also dosed effectively and along with the 1g of hydromax provides decent pumps. Eria Jarensis Extract is included in this supplement. This a newer ingredient to me and everything that I have read said it is a mood enhancer and gives you a "feel good" feeling. It is said to be able to increase and boost your workouts. Caffeine Anhydrous is also in here at 300mg. Another stimulant ingredient that is used in this supplement is 2-aminoisoheptane. It is supposed to boost energy levels and suppress your appetite. It can be derived from a plant or made synthetically. I am not sure which way Iron Addicts went with this one.

The taste was average. I had the Muthaf-ckin' Watermelon flavor. You could tell it was supposed to be watermelon but it had a hint of something else included but I could not put my finger on it. It mixed fine and I experienced no issues. I mixed it with anywhere from 8 to 12 ounces of water in a shaker cup. It seemed best at 10 ounces. I dosed it about 25 minutes prior to my workout. One scoop was used and never ventured in the two scoop range.

Here are the claims and here is what it did for me:

Pumps-I did feel a decent pump the entire run of this product. I am not surprised due to the agmatine and hydromax in this supplement. I cant say these were the most intense pumps I have experienced but you could tell there was a pump going on. I noticed this most on arm days and leg days, especially in my calf muscles. The calf muscle pump is a bit of a rarity for me. It was a nice feature.

Energy-The energy this provided was decent for the first 25 minutes or so and then it seemed like it dropped off as quick as it came on. During the 25 minutes the energy was decent and I did not notice anything out of the ordinary compared to other PWO's where you might feel like your heart is racing or pounding. I prefer something that lasts 45 minutes or longer. I did not experience any crash after coming down off of the caffeine.

Focus-The focus was hit or miss for me. There are times where I took this and I remember starting my workout and the next thing I remember is finishing my workout. This is what I prefer since this is when I feel I have my best workouts. There were also times that I took this and I felt next to nothing in the way of focus. When the focus worked it definitely was good and I didn't find myself standing around between sets. I found myself to be eager and wanting to start the next set. If the focus would have been on point consistently through the run of this, I definitely would rate this higher.

Rage and Intensity- Well, this one seems a little different than most PWO's claims. I never thought I would take a PWO for rage (maybe for intensity). I cant say I had any rage during the run of this but I did have intensity which I would lump into the same category as focus. When I was focused I felt my intensity creep up. As with focus, it was sometimes missing which caused my intensity to drop.

I could feel the beta-alanine kick in right away. The lips would get tingly and the rest of the face would get the tingles and itchy feeling. This lasted well into the workout and worked its way to the rest of the body once I got into my lifts.

This contains 30 servings at around $38.99 which comes out to $1.29 per serving. There are BOGO deals at times. I feel this is a decent price if the product works for you.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I feel this supplement is above average and would recommend trying at least once. I may purchase this in the future. I have had other PWO's that worked better for me but I would recommend this based on a good ingredient list. With that being said, this is just my opinion and it may work very well for you. It is reasonably priced (especially if you can find it during a BOGO sale). I think Iron addicts can improve as they go forward and getting feedback from people on this site will help them out a lot. Before taking this supplement please read the review Wade419 wrote in regards to his experience.
  • Muthafuckin' Watermelon: 5/10

Other Prices:
DPS Nutrition   $39.99
Muscle and Strength   $39.99
A1Supplements   $39.99

April 15, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Consistent Throughout Workout
  • Great Pumps
  • Causes False Positive Drug Screen
  • Lacks Warning Label On Ingredients

CT Fletcher's new product line has been receiving early praise from the fitness community and they kick anywhere near as hard at the man himself does, then I most definitely need to hop on board for a CT approved preworkout! Shout out to Iron Addicts for giving me the opportunity to test out their new flagship pre-workout product! Now lets see how it stacks up to the competition...

Beta-Alanine (3.2g): Clinically dosed common preworkout ingredient that works by delaying lactic acid production by acting as a buffer. One of the few supplement ingredients with legitimate research studies that confirm the claims that it makes!

Glycerol Powder 65% (1g): Glycerol powder works by aiding the body in water storage to delay dehydration and improves the muscles capacity to retain additional water and give you that extra pump that most people take pre-workouts for in the first place.

Agmatine Sulfate (1g): Precursor to nitric oxide production that has shown promise in recent years with being an effective pump increasing agent and is clinically dosed!

Choline Bitartrate (500mg): Aids in focus during the workout and has significant research available to back up its claims.

Caffeine (300mg): Pretty standard caffeine dose in most above-average stimulant preworkouts.

Eria Jarensis Extract (200mg): I'll have to go more in-depth in regards to this ingredient in the efficiency portion of my review but this chemical works very similarly to how the almighty DMAA used to work. There is currently very little legitimate research behind this supplement but it does seem to be an effective ingredient. It should also be noted that it is dosed in Sidewalk Kraka much higher than in other similar products.

I had the pleasure of trying the Muthafuckin' Watermelon (yes, this is not a typo and is the actual flavor name haha) and it really is quite delicious. It has a pretty strong sweet flavor that is complemented by a little tartness and would likely be perfect for any watermelon fans. It mixes really well with 8oz of water, leaves minimal residue after a good shake and is dosed easily with a mini 10g scooper that is pretty compatible with pouring into any workout bottle.

I typically take my pre-workouts in the parking lot just prior to getting into the gym and I must say that every time I used Sidewalk Kraka I felt the beta-alanine tingles within the minute of chugging it down but I'm not surprised considering it's dosed clinically. After throwing my stuff into a locker and getting onto the gym floor the rest of the ingredients kick in full-swing and you really do get the CT Fletcher vibe of lifting as soon and as much as possible for the entire workout. The pumps are excellent, the focus stays strong and constant, and the stimulants keep you hyped the whole way through. Sidewalk Kraka gives you an alpha-like feeling in the gym that is likely due to the Eria Jarensis Extract that I mentioned earlier and it really does help you power easily through your workouts at full power. Since the caffeine content isn't overdone either you don't really get any horrible incidence of crashing following your exercise. It's too bad there's no inclusion of creatine but it can be cheaply added if you want that extra energy and it makes Kraka a better option for people that avoid it.

Outside of the gym around the time I was using Sidewalk Kraka I was required to take a mandatory drug test for an internship through my graduate program and I ended up testing positive for amphetamines! I initially had no idea what would cause this to happen but when I inspected the Sidewalk Kraka label I did additional research on Eria Jarensis Extract and found that the molecular structure of this compound is very similar to amphetamine and can easily cause a false positive on a drug test. The fact that this product includes significantly more Eria Jarensis Extract than most other supplements is also the reason why someone would more likely test positive using Sidewalk Kraka compared to another product containing it, so I would like to caution any individuals that may need to take a drug screen in the near future stay away from this product because the chance of failing will be very high and the talk you would need to have with your employer would likely be very awkward...because it definitely was for me! I read over the product label and even checked out the Iron Addicts website for any warnings regarding drug testing false positives and found no information, so I believe that any company that releases a product should assume some responsibility if that product causes a failed drug screen without any prior warnings. So just be careful because the myths about potentially testing positive are a real possibility..... especially if you use Sidewalk Kraka.

At $40 for a 30 serving tub you pay about $1.33 per workout to run this stuff. I must say that I was very happy with the product itself and I do believe that it's worth its price over $1 per serving considering its ingredient label and effectiveness but just use caution regarding the whole drug screen thing so you don't waste money on a product you can't even take! I do believe that IronAddicts could have afforded to drop the price to $35 to be quite a bit more enticing to consumers but I can't complain too much on the $40 price tag to begin with.

Side Effects

Failed drug screen for amphetamines! Minor crashing following workouts.

Conclusion

I personally really did enjoy using Sidewalk Kraka during the time that I ran the product and would likely continue use of the product once I'm fully in the clear from additional future drug tests due to my initial false positive but that doesn't excuse the fact that Iron Addicts has not educated its consumers on the potential results that can arise from a drug test while using it. It really does have all the makings of an excellent pre-workout product at a good price so I can't dock them too harshly on the drug screen thing but it did happen and can't be ignored which is why the overall score has been lowered. CT did a great job with collaborating on a kick-ass new preworkout product that does truly capture some of the craziness that we have all come to love about him but unfortunately they failed to acknowledge serious risks that can arise to its customers, maybe they should rename it Sidewalk Krack to at least give a little heads up. Cheers Fellas!
  • Muthafuckin' Watermelon: 8/10