Ranks #1 (better than 100%)
In: Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas

Keep Dream-IN is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by Integrity Nutrition. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas

kalans
TROOPer Level: 70

May 18, 2017

---- Supplement Facts & Introduction ----
With life being so busy at times it can be helpful to have a sleepaid on deck, but I don't need a prescription nor want to take pharmaceuticals.. So I turn to supplements, and for a good reason.. Effectiveness, without the damaging effects to our liver along with dosage control especially in powder form. There are many aspects that I like about this label: fully disclosed label, well formulated, efficient dosages, and not overloading the phenubit! L-Tryptophan is a unique and good addition, as I can't think of any products that particularly contain this ingredient let alone this great of a dosage. If you have read any of my other sleep aid reviews you will know my issue is the large amounts of phenubit due to it being habit forming and experiencing withdraws. The worst part of many products is the fact that they will hide the dosage in a proprietary blend, this includes the likes of Hi-Tech (shady behavior, but I won't rant here). 500mg of phenubit is a good maintenance dose, but it still is something to be considerate of due to tolerance build up also. Integrity has stated in a comment to another review "the addictive dose is 3g+ over the course of a month", which I disagree as I have become addicted (aka habit formed) with lower dosages of consistent usage. Lastly my container showed only 6mg of melatonin which is what the owner stated reducing from 10mg, which is good for me as I take 5mg per night when I am not reviewing a sleep aid. I like this formula as it isn't too strong on dosages where a user could get knocked out and wake up groggy, yet strong enough to allow for half dosing for beginners or those with fewer time to sleep.

---- Taste, Mixability, Dosing ----
Watermelon, really it has never been a great supplement flavor with this product not being an exception. It taste too artificial and sweet, but since I take it before going to bed I am able to brush my teeth soon after. Mixability is fine with no issues here. Dosing was done as indicated above for need or hours of sleep available, with that being 1/2 serving to 1 full serving.

Effectiveness (8.8/10)

Working 12 hour shifts at a hospital can really wear you out along with your body, as time to time you will be 7-8 hours into a shift when you realize that you have yet to go to the restroom because you have been that busy! I know all my fellow nursing/medical workers can tell you all about that, and thus your body is put into a little more stress especially when you are on your feet all day. So nonetheless I have come home very worn out, but not always have I been able to fall asleep. There are many distractions that cause some of this, which can be using my phone or watching T.V. before bed. I have been working at developing better bed time habits in which I get rid of those devices or limit the use. I normally will take a 5mg Melatonin Sublingual Tab before bed, and in 20-30 minutes I start to get sleepy. I can fight this feeling and stay on my phone watching something, but eventually it can wear off if not asleep soon enough. When I review a sleep aid I will discontinue the use of the Melatonin and take the sleep aid 30 minutes before bed.

I want to mention that sleep is severely important for our overall health, due to the fact this is the time when our bodies do not have to work as hard and recovers most readily. Being that we typically do not get a full amount of sleep, it is helpful to make the sleep the most effective in the short amount of time in order to get the greatest benefit from it. With the first time taking this I started out with a 1/2 serving, especailly since the serving gram dosage wasn't given. I found myself starting to fall asleep within 15-20 minutes while using it, for most of the container. Eventually I went up in the serving size to accommodate the tolerance build up, which was judged based on how well I would sleep by not sleeping as long or how I felt in the mornings. In my previous experience using FinaFlex G8 the build up of phenubit in my system caused me to have a hangover for 2 days.. Fortunately that never happened with KD, with most nights I was using it and I normally would sleep for 6-8 hours but definitely could sleep longer. On my days off that I used KD I would sleep closer to 9 hours which is plenty for me. I am used to only sleeping 6-7 hours a night, and while using this product I would still sleep that amount of time but would wake up more refreshed. Ultimately this product was perfect in getting me to fall asleep faster, allowing me to stay asleep, waking up feeling very rested!

Side Effects

As noted in previous sleep aid reviews, phenubit is very addictive.. I have experienced withdraws yet again while reviewing this product. I had partial insomnia when I didn't take this product, and not just after the completion but rather the days in between not taking it! Which would make me want to take it even more, thus giving a greater addiction. It took me a good week with no sleep aids including not Melatonin (wasn't necessary), which I had withdraws from it fairly bad. Other than that I also have had some groggy mornings, which is to be expected.

Value (8.4/10)

Surprisingly the cost on this product is actually cheap! Especially considering how well dosed it is and the servings. You can find it on their website for $30 at 30 servings giving you $1 per serving, and even more value is to be had if you use 1/2 a serving! I defiantly find the value of this product to be exceedingly well.

Overall (8.6/10)

I can recommend this product easily for it being well formulated and effective, yet the value is also good. It isn't in my top 5 sleep aids that I have reviewed, but it does have its pros. Don't expect it to be the strongest product ever, yet be cautious when taking it.

10x Review reminder: please update the status of Integrity Nutrition - Keep Dream-IN
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Restful Sleep
  • Effective At Putting You Out
  • Great Value
  • Potency
  • Transparent Label
  • Fully Dosed
  • Hangover
  • Withdraws
  • Habbit Forming
  • Watermelon: 4/10
Momo1
TROOPer Level: 64
  May 3, 2017

Thanks to Integrity Nutrition for sending it out!
What's up SR family! I would first like to thank Integrity Nutrition and the Trooper program for allowing me to run Keep Dream-In. Recovery is one of the most important aspect after a killer workout; sleep makes up a big percentage. To me, it is always a challenge to get a deep night sleep to help recover and release GH, after taking a pre-workout in the evening. Therefore, sleep aids for me are very important, that is why I jumped on the opportunity to give Keep Dream-In a try.

Right of the back, kudos to Integrity Nutrition for being fully transparent in the product's profile. I will not go too deep into the ingredients, since other SR family members have done a great job in explaining what Keep Dream-In has to offer; I rather be more detail on the effectiveness of the product. With that said, I would like to point a couple of the goodies in Keep Dream-In, which I feel makes this a perfect stable in a sleep product:

GABA - there is 1 full gram of this in Keep Dream-In; however, despite the benefits of helping reduce Anxiety and mood disorders, it can also be habit forming.

Melatonin - there is 10 mg in Keep Dream-In, which is a high does, considering most research shows that 5 mg is high. In addition to the sleep benefits that Melatonin offers, it is also a great supplement to take when dealing with Jet Lag.

Phenylalanine - there is 200 mg of this in Keep Dream-In, which helps with relaxing your body and your mind. A lot of people have running thoughts before going to sleep, Phenylalanine will help clear up your mind and help you get ready for some well-deserved zzzzzz.

Mixing - This was mixed excellent to me, most of the powder sleep aids I have used in the past have always left clumps at the bottom of the glass.

Taste - Keep Dream-In taste pretty good, no after taste of a bitter or chemical taste

Dose - I scoop about 30 minutes before I hit the hay

Wow, Keep Dream-In should be called, slap you in the head and 3 shots of whiskey! The first night I took a serving, I was walking around getting my food and daily supplement regiment ready for the next day. About 15 mins after taking the serving, I started to feel like my head was heavy; sleep start coming over me. Therefore, I laid down in bed and all I remember was when the alarm clock woke me up 8 hours later.

I wanted to make sure if I would have the same effect I had on my initial serving after taking a pre-workout from the evening's workout routine; to me, this is the real test for me. I got home about 730pm from the gym, had my post workout shake and meal. By 10:00pm, I took my serving of Keep Dream-In and laid in bed. It took about 30 minutes for me to start feeling relaxed and 10 minutes after that, I was out like a rock. I did not even get up to pee in the middle of the night, as I normally do at least once as I am peeing out some of the residual of my pre-workout.

As for the recovery on Keep Dream-In, I noticed the next day, after about 2 weeks of using this, I would wake up refreshed and when I worked out the night before, the DOMS were minimal to say the least. As for the REM, which is key for recovery, it was spot on. Heck, there were nights that I did not recalled if I even had dreams. On the other hand, when I did have dreams, oh boy, they were vivid; most of the dreams were adventure dreams, which were sometimes cool. As for waking up the next day, I notice a small hangover, which I am sure it is attributed to the high dose of Melatonin.

For what Keep Dream-In offer, to me, $38.00 is a great valued; considering that if you would to buy all the ingredients separate, it will cost you more than $38.00. In addition, if you use this between 4 to 5 times a weeks, you will get more for the buck.

Side Effects

I had some hangover effect; however, if I was woken up in the middle of the night for some crazy reason, then when I fell back asleep, the mornings we rough, and I needed a serving of a pre-workout to get me going.

Conclusion

At the end of the run, Keep Dream-In did what is claimed it would do. If you are a heavy sleeper to begin with and want to tray this, I would recommend half of the does; unless you want to sleep for 20 hours. For those who need that deep REM sleep for better recovery and do not mind the "Walking Dead" effect, then Keep Dream-In is perfect!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Restful Sleep
  • Effective At Putting You Out
  • Vivid Dreams
mhseaver670
TROOPer Level: 81

March 8, 2017

Thanks to Integrity Nutrition for sending it out!
So the new rookie Integrity Nutrition steps up to the plate, looking pretty confident. He swings and boom this baby is out of here.. GOODNIGHT!
Man this is a wonderful sleep aid. The first night I slept so good I thought maybe it was a combination of tired and this. But after using a whole tub of this I now know this is not the case. It truly delivers every time I used it.

Profile A+
There is a few ingredients I want to talk about. One is L-Tryptophan , this is a wonderful ingredient for a sleep aid. It can be used for Insomnia sleep apnea, depression, anxiety, facial pain, a severe form of premenstrual syndrome called premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), smoking cessation, grinding teeth during sleep (bruxism), attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Tourette's syndrome. But the confusing part is this ingredient when ingested through food converts to 5-HTP , which is also another addition on the ingredients. I just found that strange. You also Have GABA and Phenibut , also Phenylalanine which I love, this can really improve your mood and relaxation . And to help round it out you have L- dopa which I find to be a great ingredient with the benefits it can help with parkinsons. Then to make sure you stay asleep the throw in some 8 grams of melatonin!.

Mixing.
I used a fork in a glass and never once had an issue with this. Mix it and throw it back. But if I used a blender bottle It would foam really bad. So just use a fork and get over it. Ha

Taste
I had Watermelon and it was okay at best. Not really what I want to taste before I head to bed to honest. The flavor was good, just not what I would pic for a bedtime flavor.

Like I mentioned the first night. BOOM , I felt the relaxation come on, then boom I was out. Slept almost all night, which is a miracle for me, I was slightly hungover but it went away after you actually get up and move around. The thing with this is you can actually feel the calming and relaxing mood kick in hard. It is pretty neat to be honest. But it still is able to make you feel like you are naturally tired and just gently fall asleep.
I did have some pretty big dreams while on this which is a good sign of deep sleep. I would also be less tired during the day after using this also.
Now with me using a PREworkout later in the evening ( around 630 ), this really would help on the nights I was a bit more wired than normal.
I did recover a bit better while using this as well it seemed.
Also I would take this sparingly , Sometimes 2 days on 2 off . Or 3 days on, 2 off. It lasted a good while while on this.

Value 9
As good as this worked I feel the price is still a good deal. Not widely available but I feel this will be a big hit soon , and that should change.
38- 40 bucks for a 30 serving tub, that using it with some days off in between days will last a good while.

Overall 9
I am very very please with this. Right now this is my top sleep aid choice. I would like to see or try a different flavor before bed instead of watermelon, but that is really about my only big complaint about this , and it truly is a small one. Also I want to point out the rep for this on this site is doing a fabulous job on this site and giving info on his product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Restful Sleep
  • Effective At Putting You Out
  • Natural Sleep Feel
  • Watermelon: 7/10
Vaughn
TROOPer Level: 45
  March 6, 2017

Thanks to Integrity Nutrition for sending it out!

Back at it again today to write up my review for Integrity Nutrition's Sleep Aid Keep Dream-In. I really value good, deep sleep as I need it for my two jobs and working out. Muscle Recovery and gains are dependent on your body being able to rest, recover, and grow, and good sleep is vital. I have used a lot of great sleep aids in the past and was excited to give this product a try.

100% fully disclosed and transparent, lots of very popular ingredients for sleep, and efficacious doses of the ingredients (some may even say too much). You receive full gram servings of L-Tryptophan and GABA, with another 500 mg of Phenibut the more pure form of GABA and also can be habit forming. More relaxation ingredients with Phenylalanine, Theanine, 5-HTP, and a whopping dose of Melatonin which has been down to give a sort of sleep hangover. We also have Mucuna Pureins, or L-Dopa, which used to be i a ton of sleep aids but has sort of went away. To my knowledge, L-DOPA was was used in sleep aids to help with HGH production and prolactin. I always had success with that ingredient so I was happy to see it in there, but at 150 mg, depending on the extract, it may be under dosed.

Overall, a transparent label with some good ingredients at big dosages. My only suggestions as others have said is lower the melatonin a bit, or maybe even replace with Valerian Root. Pretty happy with the profile though.

Taste was actually pretty good with watermelon. I use a little bit of water at night so I don't have to get up to use the bathroom a lot. Even with a little water the taste was too strong and went down easy. The mixability however was pretty bad, a lot of foaming and had to wait for that to die down some. Dosing is also a little difficult. 20-40 minutes before bed is no biggie, but because of the Phenibut you don't want to stay on too long. I used 5 days on, 2 days off for the week. On days I lifted I used it for sure, and on the weekends I might take it off as I was more able to sleep in. Phenibut works really well, but you have to play it safe.

So, this will KNOCK YOU OUT. When I would take this by itself, 40 minutes later I would be falling asleep on my couch. If I added AgmaPure to it, I would fall asleep in 20 minutes. I have used a lot of great sleep aids, but this put me out the fastest for sure. Once asleep, it was a good solid deep sleep with vivid dreams. I don't usually remember my dreams unless I have a good sleep aid so this is something I look forward to as I know my body is in that valuable stage of REM sleep where a lot of our recovery is happening. My muscle soreness was decreased and usually I was up and ready to face the day rested and recovered. Most of the time. If I went to bed a little later than normal and only got 6-7 hours of sleep, I definitely felt some sleep hangover effects. Usually, after my shower I feel totally awake. When using this sometimes I was a work for a little bit until I felt awake. Pretty strong stuff, make sure you have enough time to get those hours of sleep in.

At $38 for for 30 servings I think it is a good value. I really think people can get by even with less than a full scoop. Using a 5/2 protocol, this will last 6 weeks which I think it great.

Side Effects

Sleep hangover on days you don't get 8 hours.

Conclusion

A very strong sleep aid that knocked me out every time right away. Sometimes you just need to get to sleep and this will do it for sure. Just have to be careful with the dosing and planning and you'll be good to go.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Restful Sleep
  • Effective At Putting You Out
shinndigg
TROOPer Level: 40

March 3, 2017

Thanks to Integrity Nutrition for sending it out!
Big thanks going out to Integrity Nutrition for providing this product up for review to the TROOPs. If you're like me, you love to sleep...and if you're like me, you don't always get as much, or as quality of sleep as you may like. Well this is where sleep aids can come in handy, quality sleep is one of the most vital things you can get for your recovery, and for your hormone productions. All kinds of great things happen when you fall into a nice REM sleep, and anything that can help you get there and stay there is a tremendous help.

Dosage: 1 scoop 30 minutes or so before bed.

Ingredient Profile (9/10)- This product has just about everything you can think of when it comes to sleep aids. First on the profile is 1 gram each of Tryptophan (aka the stuff that makes you feel sleepy after Thanksgiving Turkey) and GABA. Both of these ingredients are well known for their calming effects on the brain.

Next on the list is 500mg oh Phenibut, another well known calming product. When combined with GABA, it makes for a excellent combination for a nice soothing effect.

200mg of Theanine, PEA (Phenylethylamine), and Tyrosine each in this product, again great ingredients for mood enhancement and calming effects, the Theanine and PEA are in the scope of effective dosage, the Tyrosine seems a little low as 500mg seems to be the minimal effective dose to see significant effects.

Other notable ingredients are 150mg of 5-HTP for enhancement of Seratonin and natural Melatonin production in the brain, as well as a healthy dose of 8mg of Melatonin.

Overall, a very comprehensive and complete formula of just about every mood enhancing, calming, and soothing aid for the brain you can think of. Very impressive.

Mixture(8/10)- With all these ingredients, mixture was a concern for me when I started taking this. However it turned out not to be a huge issue as most of the powder dissolved when mixed in a regular shaker cup. Noticeable, but minimal foaming. Not much left at the bottom of your cup when you got to it, and overall mixed pretty well.

Taste (7/10)- I sampled the Watermelon flavor of this product. While it didn't really taste like watermelon to me, it wasn't horrible all things considered. That's about the best I can say for this. You could definitely tell there is some artificial flavors going on with this to likely mask the taste of all these ingredients you're consuming with this product. A little bit of an aftertaste and bitterness, but manageable. No plugging and chugging required.

Effectiveness (9/10)- Well with all these proven ingredients in this product, it definitely stood up to the expectations. The eyelids got heavy pretty quickly after taking this and I got 30 amazing, quality nights of sleep with this product. Nice deep REM cycles complete with vivid (and sometimes bizarre) dreams, with minimal tossing and turning. The only thing that brought me out of my sleep in the middle of the night while on this was when my 75 pound Lab/Sheppard/Pit Bull mixed dog started barking at something outside, other than that I was out like a light.

Side Effects: The one drawback with this product however is you do get some of the Melatonin hangover/zombie action in the morning when you wake up. I wasn't quite Walking Dead status, but it was a task to get up in the morning while on this. With 8 grams of Melatonin though, that's to be expected, those that are sensitive beware.

Value (9/10): This product is kind of difficult to find on the web, it doesn't look like any of the "major" supplement websites carry this. No joke the lowest price I found besides the companies own website was eBay for this. But for the best value, order this direct from Integrity Nutrition's website at $29.99 for 30 servings, essentially at $1 per serving. Considering everything you get with this tied up in a nice bow, it's a good deal. I hope to see some major retailers start to carry this though, I'd encourage any of the reps for retailers on here to give this product a good look.

Overall I'd have to say this is to date one of, if not the best sleep aids I have tried. As long as you can pull yourself out of bed in the morning, this product will give you that good quality sleep you seek. This gets the Shinndigg Seal of Approval!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deep Restful Sleep
  • Effective At Putting You Out
  • Watermelon: 7/10