(Better than 80% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

LGND is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Inspired Nutraceuticals. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

October 30, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Alpaha Feeling
  • High-quality Ingredients
  • Vegan Capsules
  • Needs Lower Price Point

A special thanks to Inspired Nutraceuticals for their support here on SR.com. Today I discuss my experiences with their anabolic support product LGND. LGND is touted to boost testosterone, lower myostatin, lower cortisol, increase energy, and increase nutrient uptake. Essentially, it is formulated to be a formula covering many areas of the anabolic support concept..

No prob blends = POINTS!!!

LGND contains a total of 6 ingredients including calcium at 43mg, ashwagandha extract at 600mg, aquamin at 300mg, epicatechin (green teat extract) at 200mg, cocoa extract at 100mg, and finally astragin at 50mg.

As you can see, most of these ingredients are well known for the benefits in the areas I mentioned in the intro. Ashwagandha works great for boosting testosterone and has cortisol lowering properties as well. Epicatechin is a known myostatin booster and cocoa extract has both antioxidant and pump inducing properties. Astragin as we are all familiar with by now is a nutrient uptake enhancer that works by increasing the efficiency of absorption processes within the body's metabolism.

The only ingredient I had to look up was aquamin since it's the first time I ever heard of that. Though it notes in the ingredient label itself, more specifically aquamin is a seaweed derived ingredient that provides a natural and bioavailable source of several essential minerals including magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, as well as others. It is also said to have benefits in treating osteoarthritis.

Taste and mixability are not applicable with capsule form supplements.

The dosing protocol calls for 2 caps per day. On training days, two caps should be taken 30-45 minutes pre workouts, while on non-training days a split of one cap in the morning and another 6-8 later is advised. I decided to dose it based on this directed protocol.

Since LGND claims benefits in several specific areas, I'll rate this using a category system.

Test Boosting (8/10): I noticed a significant increase in my libido and an overall positive boost in the alpha feeling I normally feel throughout the day both inside and outside the gym. I also had an elevated since of well-being and increased aggression in the gym.

Endurance (5/10): In relation to the ATP and cAMP increase claims, I didn't notice too much of an increase in energy levels or endurance. I did notice that I was somewhat more energetic through the day with an increased consistency in my overall energy levels, but nothing too impressive.

Recovery (7/10): Often times when I use something that inhibits cortisol and enhances nutrient uptake, I notice an increase in my recovery. With LGND, I actually did see a good boost in my recovery time both intra workout and post workout. I was less fatigued between sets and rep volume execution and had noticeably less DOMS following my workouts.

Muscle Strength and Mass (4/10): Well, obviously this is not by any means a hardcore muscle builder, but I'll give modest points in this category solely because I did experience some increased muscle hardness and a slight increase in my strength on a few more compound oriented lifts. Though, nothing overly dramatic was gained. Mass remained unchanged for the most part.

In summary, LGND shined is a couple of areas more so than others, but in the end I still found it to be an effective anabolic support agent.

As reviewers before me mentioned, 55.99 on Suppz.com is the cheapest you can find LGND at this time. it is relatively new to the market so it cannot be found in many retailers yet. I personally believe that while LGND is effective, this price is a bit high at least for my taste. My guess is that the price would drop in the upcoming months if it becomes more widely available.

Side Effects

An occasional acne flare, but nothing serious

Conclusion

Overall, while the price tag is something to be taken into disfavor for the time being, LGND is a good and effective product that can help in many areas in the anabolic support concept. The various benefits provided by the multiple ingredients will potentially give most users some notable benefits provided that diet and training is in check. So I'd say that should the price come down a bit, give it a try.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

• High-quality Ingredients
  • Vegan Capsules
  • May Have Caused Some Acne
  • Not A Lot Of Testosterone Boosting Ingredients

Coming up will be my third review from Inspired Nutraceuticals. I have noticed that IN uses high-quality ingredients in their formulas and the products that I have tried thus far have been pretty solid. They are quickly making a name for themselves as one of the top companies out in my opinion. LGND is marketed as their testosterone booster, but it serves other purposes as well.

IN's LGND uses five main ingredients. KSM-66 (ashwagandha) begins the profile dosed at 600 mg per serving. KSM-66 can help reduce cortisol and increase testosterone. Second is Aquamin, which I really liked in their Vegan BCAA supplement, dosed at 300 mg. Third is green tea extract with a 90% epicatechin content. Green tea extract can help with weight control along with plenty other benefits. The green tea extract is dosed at 200 mg. Next is Cocoabuterol (cocoa extract) at 100 mg. Cocoabuterol can help with fat loss, increase lean mass, and enhance exercise performance. Finally Astragin at 50 mg which helps with absorption. The capsules are vegan sourced so no gelatin is contained in here.

As you can see, this is different than most other testosterone boosters that are just loaded with ingredients that can help improve testosterone production. I think the goal with LGND is more of a well-rounded supplement that hits on many different aspects.

Directions for use are as follows: take one serving (two capsules) 30-45 minutes before workout. On non-training days, one serving may be split: one capsule in the morning and one capsule 6-8 hours later. Do not exceed one serving per 24 hours. Training days I took a serving about a half hour before my pre-workout, but on off days, I took a serving in the morning for convenience and never chose to split the dosage up. IN does not specify whether this should be cycled or not.

A lot of the claims IN makes about LGND are unfortunately kind of hard to judge on. IN claims that LGND boosts testosterone, lowers myostatin and cortisol, increases ATP and cAMP, and overall nutrient uptake by 60%. Most, if not all, of these claims are almost impossible to truly gauge their effectiveness on without some sort of tests ran. I guess this could be said for most test boosters and only go on how you feel/perform in the gym and hope it is not some crazy placebo taking place.

What I enjoyed the most from LGND was that my strength consistently improved each week, even though I was not following any certain workout routine. There were increases in both weight and reps throughout my run of LGND and I was able to stay in the gym for 1.5-2 hours for four-five days a week. I started this weighing about 203 and ended weighing about 205.5. I have kept my calories fairly consistent at about 3,000 calories a day for the past month and have done very limited cardio. I do not think I have added too much fat, so I hope most of that 2.5 pound gain over the past month was lean mass.

I was not able to see many evident test boosting properties though. I did not notice any improved vascularity, muscle fullness, increase in aggression, or libido. I only had a few pimples around my jawline. Kind of disappointed in that regard.

Still being a new product/company, it is not found in too many places. Suppz.com has it for $55.99 plus any shipping costs. IN is known for using top of the line ingredients in their products, but this is a bit much to me for a month's worth. Hopefully their price on this comes down some and would be more appealing to run in the future. One of their reps recently posted that they were promoting this for half off on their website I believe which makes this easier to purchase. I do not know if they are still running that promotion, but hopefully can run another soon if they are not.

Side Effects

Had a few pimples on my neck/jaw, but not positive it was from this.

Conclusion

I really liked the strength gains I got while on this, but it is priced pretty high in my opinion. It is a good product, so I would recommend it, you will just have to decide if a thirty day supply is worth $55+. Thank you IN for the continued support for the TROOPs.

October 24, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Strength Increase
  • Alpaha Feeling
  • Improved Endurance
  • Needs Lower Price Point

As a natty lifter, I need all the help I can get in terms of feeling and getting strong. After seeing mostly positive if not awesome reviews on Inspired Nutraceuticals BCAA's and DVST8 I had to get my hands on LGND. LGND after doing some research on LGND, I learned that it is not just a natty test booster but so much more!

Thanks to Inspired Nutraceuticals for the opportunity to try LGND out!

I will post the supplement facts below. In short there are no proprietary blends and all ingredients are dosed appropriately.

A few ingredients to note:

LGND does have 200mg of Epicatechin. The benefits of epicatechin include increases blood flow and nitric oxide levels, helps regulate insulin sensitivity and has the potential to increase anabolic activity through its myostatin-inhibiting abilities! - http://supplementreviews.com/ingredients/-epicatechin

At 600mg we have KSM66 (Ashwagandha Extract), has cortisol reducing properties and can also improve physical performance.

You also get 300mg of Aquamin. Some studies have shown that Aquamin has anti-inflammatory properties and can help with bone and joint health!

Taste and mixability do not apply as LGND comes in capsule form.

Dosing is very simple 1 serving (2 capsules) 30-45 min pre-workout, and on off days a split dose 1 cap in the morning and the second cap 6-8 hours later. I dosed this as instructed.

As I mentioned earlier LGND is not just a test booster in fact IN claims it boost testosterone, lower myostatin, lower cortisol, increase ATP and cAMP, and overall nutrient uptake by over 60%.

While I did not get blood work to verify any of these claims I can review this product on how I felt while taking it. The effects of LGND did not really start until the end of week 2.
I noticed muscle hardness around my lats, traps and quads. DOMS felt reduced, mostly noticed post leg day. I also noticed an increase in strength in example my 1RM for squats was 225lbs, last week I was doing sets of 3-4 reps. I also saw and improvement in my deadlift before 315lbs was my 1RM, I was able to grind out 5 reps recently.

LGND gave me that ALPHA feeling without the "ILS" side effects!

My endurance was definitely improved in the gym. I felt like I could keep going set after set, rep after rep. I would walk away sometimes because of time constraints and know that I had more to give. Cardio also seemed to be something more enjoyable. I felt less stressed, and less fatigued in and out of the gym.

In terms of fat loss, I saw some change in my waistline, I noticed that my belt fit a little looser than normal on the notch that I use daily. I also saw increased vascularity in the quads and forearms.

I do feel this would be better run it for 8 weeks.

The cheapest I could find LGND is 55.99 + shipping at Suppz.com. I think that it is on the expensive side, maybe a price point below the $50 mark.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I honestly really enjoyed my run with LGND. I would really like to see what kind of changes you can make if you run this for 8 weeks. While on the expensive side, you know there is quality ingredients in LGND!

Huge thanks to SR and IN!