DVST8 White Cut Reviews

By: Inspired Nutraceuticals

Overall
Overall
9.5
Thanks to Inspired Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
  October 16, 2016

• Nausea Sometimes
  • May Be Too Strong
  • Scooper Too Big For Bottle
  • Heightened Anxiety
I apologize to everyone on SR for the review coming in late. I appreciate the opportunity to try this product. Anyways on to the review.

What's up SR? I'm back with my second review ever on a caffeine included preworkout here on SR.

I want to thank the reps from Inspired Nutraceuticals for showing me so much love and participating in the program. There was a problem with my order. Long story short, the package never got to me safely. But they were very kind in sending me another tub, some BCAA samples, and a t-shirt. Huge shoutout to the person I was emailing (sorry I never got your name). Great customer service and quick response time.

What I really love about the ingredient profile is that there is only one prop blend (on their ThermoFocus Blast). I like how they have the amount of ingredients in one scoop and in two scoops (makes it easier on me). Everything is dosed well. Citrulline is 4grams per serving and beta alanine at 1.6 per serving. Total of 3 types of caffeine, and amounts to 200mg total per one scoop. Just some of the things that I appreciated about the label. If your looking for a more comprehensive breakdown, I would check out other SR reviewers review down below.

Taste A
Honestly one of the best preworkouts I have tried. Even better tasting than Cellucor's C4 in my opinion. I received the Pacific Crush, which is blueberry, coconut, and citrus flavor. Never thought the combo would work, but it hit the spot. I do miss the flavor and wish I had more.

Mixability B+
Mixability was okay, but not the greatest. No matter what is was mixed in (blender bottle or water bottle), it was still very gritty at the end and there were dark specks in it too.

The first time I tried the preworkout I went with one scoop about 30-45 minutes before my workout. The most I went up to is 2 scoops. And I can definitely say that 1 to 1 1/2 is the sweet spot for me. 2 scoops was overkill.

Effectiveness A
It works. The energy is unreal and consistent. The focus is strong and was there every workout. The sweats were insane. At the end of every workout, my t-shirt was drenched in sweat. My light grey t-shirt turned into dark grey. Sweat was dripping down my face and onto the floor. The worst was when doing deadlifts. I would start sweating like crazy on the lighter weights and the sweat would be all in my eyes.
The beta alanine tingles were just right. The pumps were definitely there and lasted throughout the entire workout. My vascularity definitely increased. Even if I felt sluggish, this pre-workout definitely amped me up. I was able to push heavy weight every workout. I felt motivated and that nothing could stop me. I just focused on myself and the weights, nothing else.

The lowest prices I found were $50. I couldn't find this anywhere besides Amazon, Inspired's website, and Suppz.com. At $50 for 40 servings, its $1.25 per serving, which is expensive in my opinion. It jumps up to $2.50 for 2 scoops. Not the greatest prices but is extremely effective and well dosed. Personally, I'd pick this up either when on sale or I've got extra cash.

Side Effects
Yes, there were side effects. It all depends on how many scoops you end up taking.

2 scoops: After my workout, I felt depressed and had increased anxiety. The first time trying 2 scoops, I worked out around 5-5:30pm. I wasn't able to sleep till late (past midnight). I was just wide awake in my bed staring at my wall. And sometimes during my workout, I would get really nauseous. I almost vomitted during my heavy leg session.

1 1/2 scoops: More manageable side effects. The depression and anxiety was still there but much more tolerable. I experienced increase sweating. I don't consider increased sweat as a side effect but for some maybe thats not what you want. I don't feel nauseous nor am I wide awake past midnight. I was able to go to sleep around 10 or 11pm consistently.

1 scoop: Side effects were still there. Anxiety and depression are very controllable. I could block out the negativity, almost like flicking a switch (if that makes any sense). Sleeping was no problem at all.

3 weeks after...
Definitely can tell my workouts aren't going as good as I was on this product. The energy levels and focus are down. I'm not crushing my workouts like I did when I was using this product. And worst part, my strength dropped. My lifts dropped by a few pounds, nothing major to worry about.

Conclusion
Great preworkout by IN that WORKS effectively!! The side effects may be too much for some, so if you decide to try out the product, take the right amount for you. I would recommend starting on the lower end and assessing your tolerance/side effects. If you can get over the side effects and price, a great preworkout awaits.
  • Pacific Crush: 9/10

• Inspired
    October 17, 2016

Thank you for the feedback! We are constantly striving to make our products better for our customers. We appreciate the kind words and constructive criticism.

• MarsheS
    October 18, 2016

I've read a lot of the reviews posted here at SR... and I'm very tempted to try this preworkout but I'm worried about the side effects SR users have mentioned... How come they get those side effects if they normally use those ingredients in other preworkouts?? Are there any ingredients not listed or what?

• PiccoloPete
    October 18, 2016

MarsheS I took a sample pack of this on Sunday and had an awesome workout no crash and felt amazing in the gym! I will be buying a tub of this!