DVST8 White Cut Reviews

By: Inspired Nutraceuticals

Overall
Overall
5.5
Thanks to Inspired Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
  August 13, 2016

• Cold Sweats Sometimes
  • Nausea Sometimes
  • May Be Too Strong
  • Heightened Anxiety
So, this is one Preworkout that REALLY caught my eye, back when Stack3d began posting about it way back when. The name, the can, and the profile all got my attention, and after taking the speed-demon in GameDay I was curious how a full-profile pre would stack up, so JUMPED at the chance to try this! Huge thanks to Inspired Nutraceuticals for making this available to us Troopers, and my apologies for taking so long to post this! Ok enough small talk, lets get into this.

PROFILE-9
Fully Loaded to the gills! This is what drew me into trying this product. I wont completely break the label down, as its fully disclosed, but a few things caught my eye; the first "V-Fuel"blend has some good minerals and B-Vitamins, but the potassium at 42-84mg (at either one or 2 scoops) was nice. the "Truth" matrix has the usual non-stim preworkout items like Citrulline, Betaine, Beta-Alanine, Taurine, and a nice inclusion of raw coconut water. but the thing here is the doses; Citrulline is at 4000/8000mg (one or 2 scoops!). Very nice. the "MaxVo2" blend has Theobromine; which has a TON of effects (yeah i did the google) like enhanced bronchial effects, neurological enhancement, and stimalnt effect when taken with caffiene. it does have some side effects from too much such as restlessness, loss of appetite, and insomnia. Also int his blend is Higenamine Hydrochloride, and cocoa extract. OK, last blend is an unassumingly named "thermofocus blast" but after i deciphered the big chemical names i fount it has 3 different caffeine, 2-aminoisoheptane (which came up as that new fangled DMHA!) and an N-Phenylethyl Dimethylamine Citrate (which came up as Eria Jarensis extract, touted as the "New DMAA"!) Ok woah, some legit things going on! read the label if you want the doses, but those big long compounds dont have theirs listed. Pretty much a kitchen sink approach, at some surprises in the mix.

I received the "Rocket Pop" and it did taste like the old ice cream truck staple. Well, sorta. It was a watered down version, and had a chemical finish. Nothing too bad to choke down, but it did get old for me. No dyes, it mixes halfway decent but there is always some graininess and settling if it's left sitting. It would leave some sandy looking particles in the cup.

EFFECTIVENESS-8.85!
The first time I took this, I thought I was a big boy and went for the full 2 scoops. Yeah, I wasn't ready! This product takes about 30 minutes to really kick in, so I thought it was weak at first. But when anxiety, shakiness, and an uncomfortable amount of energy set in I realized I probably should've followed the label instructions! I'm a stim-junkie, so I didn't expect any of these caffeine-overdose effects. At one scoop, it was actually a tad underperforming for me. I played around with the dosage until I settled on 1.5 scoops as my "sweet spot" (albeit, a very strong one!) The beta-alanine tingles were very strong. The energy didn't hit all at once but was a steady build, sometimes to the point where you think to yourself "Jeez, I probably shouldn't have taken as much as I did!" I did get tunnel vision somewhat, but not on the level Gameday did. It was more of a brute-energy that would not let up, and you would just lift weight with NO thought process. At the right dosage my focus would be nice and zeroed in. but if I took a little too much (or a lot) I had trouble focusing, and my mind would be racing and all over the place. Another very impressive aspect was the muscle pump. I'm talking full, tight, painful pumps that lasted the rest of your day. For a PreWorkout to cover ALL these bases and excel at each of them, is a feat in itself. This is a strong product, so test your own tolerance (yes experienced user, you too!) and proceed with caution, as there seems to be little margin for error on this one!

SIDE EFFECTS- 6 or 8, depending on dosage.
The side effects ARE dosage dependent, so keep that in mind. When I went over my 1.5 scoops I would get some anxiety, shakiness, and just felt "not right". Some slight nausea. Also, a big crash after a few hours. Now, at the right dose, I would have some profuse cold sweating, but that's about it. The crash wasn't nearly as bad. This didn't curb my appetite like Gameday did. Shockingly, I didn't suffer from Stim-D like I've had with some other strong preworkouts. Considering the energy blends involved, this is a little puzzling to me. So overall, the sides aren't bad at all IF you respect this.

VALUE-5.6
At right under $50, and hard to find (at least i thought so) Pretty expensive compared to the rest of the market (and what I'm used to paying for a Preworkout). I didn't seem to build a tolerance to this one. One thing I did notice is the can seemed to last WAY longer than it should have (at 1.5 scoops). Honestly though, even at that price I would PROBABLY, MAYBE buy it and take again. I think the price is a huge knock on a solid product.

*LAST MINUTE UPDATE; Ok, so as i was just finishing this up i did another search, and does anybody know if its already been pulled from the shelves?!?! I can only find it on Ebay.

OVERALL-8.3
This was quiet the impressive product, it covered pretty much every aspect we all want in a pre, and it was consistent from start to finish. Like I said before, it's VERY dosage dependent. This one is much more expensive then I'm used to paying for a supplement, but it performs in a big way. I'm still a big fan of Gameday, but I'd call that one a "precision pre" while this one is more like hunting squirrel with a .50cal! Between those two, and the new "Yeah Buddy" getting rave reviews, it's good to see some competitiveness and so many solid options in the post-DMAA Preworkout market.

• Inspired
    August 14, 2016

The price is $39.99 on Suppz.com . There should be a link on the page that directs you to DVST8 on Suppz.com. The DVST8 on eBay is a discontinued flavor. Inspireds main online retailer is Suppz.com, but we are primarily sold in retail stores.

• medinacirilo
    August 14, 2016

Oh ok, thanks!!!! I'll adjust my review accordingly. A Google search only brings up the eBay version