Inspired BCAA Fermented Amino Acids Reviews

By: Inspired Nutraceuticals

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Inspired Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
  September 28, 2016

• No Fillers Or Dyes
  • Reduces DOMS And Fatigue
  • Hydrate For Dayyyyyysssssss
  • Vegan Friendly
Anyone who has been surfing reviews on SR lately has noticed one brand constantly receiving praise, Inspired Nutraceuticals. Their pre workout was amazing so i had very HIGH expectations for their BCAA product. Let's see if it lives up to the hype!

Transparent and straight to the point with this one folks

BCAA 2:1:1 5G
Aquamin 300mg
Astragin 50mg

The best thing about Inspired Nutraceuticals BCAA product is it's a vegan source of BCAA. You're probably wondering why this should matter, well, little secret that many companies source their BCAA products from things such as human hair. With their vegan BCAA they come from suflower lecithin and are easily absorbed by the body.

Another funny yet perfect coincidence is i started following a vegan lifestyle/diet a month or so before being able to review this product. It was just a personal challenge/experiment I tried and actually enjoyed. Don't worry I happily consume meat again now.

Just as with DVST8 White Cut IN came with top favoring and mixability. I had the Galaxy Pop option and enjoyed it every time I drank it. I also had a sample pack of the California Gold and it was great as well. Their flavoring department deserves a raise for the unique flavors they put together. I also found it best if I was using 2 scoops intra workout in about 20oz of water. This didn't make it overly sweet or watered down.

Being on a vegan diet i went from consuming 250g of protein a day to around 160g a day. During this time I believe without a doubt that IN's vegan BCAA product helped with recovery, soreness, and protein synthesis. Being I was eating close to 100g less of protein a day speaks volume to this product and it's effectiveness. I always felt well hydrated and endurance was always on the uprise during a workout as well. This is probably the first time I have ever felt it safe to say I felt a BCAA product work for me as well as it did,

$44.99 directly from Inspired Nutraceuticals was the best price I could find. This breaks down to $1.12 per serving. This is on the high end of cost per serving for a BCAA product. However, I think when you factor in the quality of the source for the BCAA's it can be justified. The one thing i fail to realize is why it's not more widely available.

Conclusion

Inspired Nutraceuticals got creative and perhaps hit only a niche market of vegan fermented BCAA's. While I love the idea and direction I do question if their product is enough to compete with some of the very long tested BCAA products on the market. Inspired Nutraceuticals continues to impress me with everything they release and they're a company to keep and eye on.
  • California Gold: 9/10