Boladrol has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Boladrol Reviews

By: Innovative Body Enhancement

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 4)
Click here to show all Boladrol reviews.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Weight
  • Not A Gimmick
  • Solid Mass Gains
  • Shoulder Acne
Here is a full write up on Boladrol by ibe. Lets start by saying this pro-hormone has received a horrible rap as being a dud. This is far from the truth in my case and opinion. Boladrol was not as strong as I thought, but still produced good gains when dosed right. Quick background on myself with pro-hormones. I have used many pro-hormones stacked and by themselves and have had some trial and errors as well. As I have grown more accustom to the world of designer steroids and pro-hormones my knowledge has grown. Here comes the shout out to make his ego grow some more BIG WORM has really pointed me in the right direction and his expertise has rubbed off on me helping me become much wiser in my cycles. Now for the skinny on the one they call Boladrol!

--------------------

Effectiveness 7/10

--------------------------------------------------
Boladrol was a better than avg pro-hormone with a pre-cursor of a classic anabolic steroid bolasterone. Pre-cursor main compound is(7,17a-dimethyl-androsten-3,17-diol) that produced a solid gain rather then a reported wet gain. I started my dosing protocol at 2mg (1 pill) for the first day and 4mg (2pill) for the rest of the week. Week 2 was 6mg a day at 2 pills after A.M workout and 1 8hrs later. Week 3-5 I used 8mg a day dosed 2 after work out and 2 8 hrs later. Week 5 is when I started noticing some huge gains in my lifts and my tone. My back, shoulders and chest blew up!! My final dose was an abnormal one at 10mg week 6-7 and it was 3 after and 2 8 hrs later. My final numbers are as follows: chest was 48" now 52" bicep was down from my last cycle was 16.5" now up to 18" down from 19" but more cut up. Bf was 17.8% now 16.2% calipers used after guess before. Waist was 35" now 33". The only reason the Boladrol got a seven was for how long it took to kick in. my weight was 197 and now 215.

---------------------

Value 8.5/10

------------------------------------------
To properly dose the Boladrol it can be very pricey but all ph cycles are. You will need 2-3 bottles of Cycle Assist, Milk Thistle, multi-vitamin, Fish Oil, cholesterol support, and the ph. PCT is an absolute must in this cycle p.c.t consists of toremifene, p.c.t assist, natty test booster, Arom-X, and I'm still running all my Cycle Support supplements as well. This is a typical ph cycle properly stacked for the best results IMO. If you plan on running a ph cycle plan to spend all your money in the PCT and support supplements not the ph itself.

--------------------------

Side effects 5/10

-------------------------------------------------
The side effects of Boladrol where moderate. The first week you feel very fatigued and do not panic if you get a cold or two in the first week or two your body is run down with this strong hormone in your system. Acne was mild mainly on chest and upper back area hunger was unreal. And the aggression was hulk-like to say the least. I did notice I was much more irritable then ever before while on the higher doses of Boladrol so this may be something to consider if you have little kids around you all the time. All and all the sides are not that bad as long as you take the proper supplements along with the ph. My liver test came back great with the only very small issue being my bilorubin count was slightly raised normal is .5-1.5 and mine was 2.0 my cholesterol was in the normal range as well total was 5.2 normal is between 4.5-6.0 blood pressure was always in check at 121/79 the whole cycle.
----------------------------

Overall 8/10

------------------------------------------------------
Boladrol is a good intermediate to advanced pro-hormone that can be stacked like I did it with a non-methylated compound for increased gains and results. I would have liked it better if the results happened in the 2-3rd week rather then 5th but with all the fda regulations on ph's now it is tough to sift thru it and find a newer better compound that's not a clone of an old ph. Form what I have seen and gained thru all my hard work and diet this is not a gimmick ph but a pretty good one.

value is 8 not 4

• adam777
    June 1, 2011

Nice review. Tons better than the reviews previous and it gave good in depth look at the pro hormone as a whole.

June 1, 2011

thanks broski!!! I hate when people give a bad review or poor info and say something is bad. the only person that took this stuff and is solid at doing the work is emery, but he didn't review it.

• IRISH89
    June 1, 2011

Top review bro, did you notice any hair problems.

June 1, 2011

none bro still have a full head and my ass is just as hairy as before lol. no abnormal growth or loss.

• chichistrong
    June 2, 2011

Excellent review bro, I am glad this worked for you. It woulda been bummer if it didn't work like on the last guy.

• June 2, 2011

why this affection to prohormones? At 27 of age i think you can try some anti-estrogen and some testosterone boosters, or at leaast try to change your diet....

• Virtus
    June 2, 2011

Great review bro- I knew you were running this from something you had said before and I wanted to see your review before I bought any (so I just got 3 bottles of trenazone and 2 tubs of supermass instead haha) since you always know wtf you are speaking about. I appreciate the detail and technical info in your review. Right on brother. Trenazone is legit btw. Way legit.

• petey7408
    June 2, 2011

Nice review. Nice to see a review that included blood work results.

-AP

thanks guys!!
    @lorenzitto: my diet is very tight for the past year i don't drink anything but water. i only eat complex carbs during the day, my simple carb is glyocomaize after workouts i take in 350 g protein and about 65% from whole foods. I just like the way a ph feels. Most of us on the site do put in the work some think a supp is a magic pill but they are only fooling themself.
    @petey: I noticed not many people include the blood work, thats stupid imo if we are going to play with a ph it should be put in to help others judge if its for them. Big thanks guys. more reviews to come soon!!