Juggernaut has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

Juggernaut Reviews

By: Infinite Labs

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Enduranc E
  • No Sides
  • Tastes Pleasant
  • Great Pumps
  • A Little On The Pricey Side
This product was one of the first pump products I have ever tried, and I must say, im glad I chose it.

The pumps I was getting from Juggernaut were sick. I was training for a cut. following a ckd diet, and still by the end of the first set the pump was beginning to swell up. and by the end of the second set I had more pumps than Juggernaut himself. My chest and biceps being the most impressive. Definitely a true pump product.

The energy and endurance was also good. a very nice clean non stimulant kind. I could go through high rep 16 set workouts with energy to spare without feeling any of the usual side effects from stimulants.

I chose orange for the flavor and it was great.

The price however is a little steep. just at a dollar per serving or more depending where you buy it from. If this product was a bit cheaper..or the money isnt an issue for you two servings of this stuff each workout would be insane!! I do believe I will spend the extra cash one day to do just this.

Over all I rate this product a 7 because while it does deliver a mean promising pump, you are still have to shell out the bucks if you want to get the Monster pump your after. to me? It was well worth it.

Juggernaut is great if your looking for a clean stim free pwo that delivers a hellified pump as well.

• killaz5

it isnt stimulant free..

• Spdgreddy86
    February 19, 2011

Oh yea...It has like half a cup of coffees worth of caffeine..good observational skills tho bro. +rep

• February 19, 2011

Actually it has 200mg of caffeine which is equal to about 2 cups of coffee.

• February 19, 2011

Not trying to bash it though, just saying. :P It's actually on sale at bb.com so I'm thinking about giving it a go. I like the ingredients.

• Spdgreddy86
    February 19, 2011

depends on how strong you make your coffee I guess. Still my fav PWO ever though.