Infinite Labs Men's Multivitamin Reviews

Overall
9.5
  November 14, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Stronger Immune System
  • Effective Before Workout
  • Performance Blend
  • High Effectiveness
  • Great Value
  • Good Formula
  • Deeper Sleep
  • Clean Natural Energy
  • Difficult To Swallow Tablets
  • Tablets Without Coat
  • Ridiculous Amino Blend
  • Low Magnesium

INTRODUCTION

What's up SupplementReviews. It's time to contribute with a product that is not part of the SR TROOP program, it feels strange lol! I bought 2 bottles of this Multivitamin this year and I recently finished my second bottle so I decided to write my experience with them. Taking a Multivitamin supplement once in a while is always important for people that exercise. We use a lot of minerals and vitamins during exercise and our daily life so making sure we always have them available for our body is necessary for gains and good health.

The picture I added is the old logo. They apparently changed the logo and are making a new version (I uploaded picture of new logo below). The formula is the same (according to the Nutrition Facts they have on their website). Hopefully they can fix the issue I'll talk about below. SR will have to add the new pic once the supplement with the new logo is available.

INGREDIENT PROFILE

The first ingredient I care about in a Multivitamin supplement is Vitamin C because of the plenty of benefits it has. Here you have 750mg of Vitamin C which is 750% of the Daily Value, I'm happy with that, it was one of the reasons I bought this supplement. It also has 1600IU of Vitamin D in the form of Cholecalciferol which is 400% of the Daily Value, Vitamin D supports everything related to bones, it also helps with test production and other benefits. Vitamin K is a vitamin that not many multivitamins include in their supplements so it's positive that Men's Multi has it. Vitamin K has benefits for the bones, helps to heal wounds and bleeding, etc.

It also has a high dose of Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12, also Vitamin B2 and B1. That's something we all love but there was a recent study finding some kind of relationship between high doses of Vitamin B6 and B12 with Lung Cancer, I'm surprised with that, it was one of the reasons I decided to take the minimum dose with my 2nd bottle instead of the normal serving. If you smoke, you should definitely not take Vitamin B6 nor B12... but wait, if you smoke, just stop smoking, it's ridiculous! Here is a link if you want to read more about the topic: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/vitamins-b6-b12-link-lung-cancer-men_us_599dee45e4b0821444c08ec7 Right now, I would think it's still too early to stop taking the high doses, time will tell. It can change the Multivitamin industry forever.

Only 24mg of Magnesium which is 6% of Daily Value, I would have liked a higher dose of Magnesium because of its good benefits. Then it also has Manganese, Folic Acid, Iodine, Biotin, etc, the typical ones. It has 80mg of an "Amino Blend" consisting of L-Arginine, Glutamine, BCAA, L-Cysteine HCL, L-Lysine HCL, L-Threonine. Yes, you read that correctly: EIGHTY milligrams (80mg). Hahahahaha wtf! I wasn't expecting a full clinical dose but the word "underdosed" is not enough to describe that "Amino Blend". I don't know what word to use hahahahaha! But to be fair, if you want Amino Acids, buy them separately. I don't expect and I don't want Amino Acids in my Multivitamin supplement. That will just mean bigger tablets to swallow, I prefer to take them separately. So I strongly suggest Infinite Labs to remove that ridiculous "Amino Blend". Ok I don't suggest, I ORDER THEM to remove that S**t! XD!

And finally we have 440mg of a "Performance Blend" consisting of: "Green Tea Leaf Powder, Broccoli Plant Powder, Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) Seed Extract 4:1, Carrot Root Powder, Korean Ginseng Root Powder, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Powder, Pumpkin Seed Powder, Citrus Bioflavonoids Peel Powder, Saw Palmetto Berry Powder, Damiana Leaf Powder, Pygeum Africanum Bark Powder, Nettle Leaf Powder, Deodorized Garlic Bulb Powder, Cranberry Fruit Extract 4:1, Papaya Fruit Powder, Orange Fruit Powder, Pineapple Fruit Powder, Spinach Leaf Powder, Kale Leaf Powder, Brussel Sprout Powder, Grape Seed Extract 4:1, Papain 2000 USP Units/mg, Bromelain 600 GDU/gm, Blueberry Fruit Extract 4:1, Elderberry Fruit Extract 5:1, Alpha Lipoic Acid." Most of them are probably underdosed but some might have an acceptable dose. I like this Performance Blend, if you could add more milligrams, cool, but the ingredients included have a lot of benefits.

So overall, I like the formula, only thing I didn't like was that ridiculous "Amino Blend". I don't know who's more ridiculous, if this Amino Blend or a smoker (yea go negative rep me smoking fool lol). Fool because only a fool would consume something that causes hundreds of disease affecting your health and the ones around you, even the same planet we all live in.

TASTE/SWALLOW/DOSING

And we have reached one of the most important sections when it comes to Multivitamins. "Oh MarsheS, this is a Multivitamin supplement, it has no taste". Stop right there. It has a taste! When you get to swallow the tablet, you will feel some of the taste of the tablet itself while it touches your throat. What? Yes, let me explain. The bad thing about Men's Multi is that Tablets have no coat surrounding them. So swallowing them is a N-I-G-H-T-M-A-R-E. The tablet has a big size. It's not the biggest tablet size I've swallowed though. I've taken RSP BioVite and ProSupps VitaLinx. Both of them have a bigger tablet size. But they were easy to swallow because they had a coat surrounding the tablet to make it easy to swallow even if they were big.

Infinite Labs Men's Multi tablets are like trying to kill you everytime you try to swallow them but once you find the correct trick to swallow them, it becomes relatively easier. I suggest taking them with A LOT OF LIQUID. Make sure you have a full glass of water with you. If your first attempt to swallow them fails, then the tablet will probably be ruined because it will be all wet and it will deteriorate. That's another negative thing of them not having a coat protecting the tablet. The other negative thing is that if when you get to swallow them, you will feel the tablet touching and having friction with your throat while it goes down. And the other negative thing is that you will have a minor aftertaste of the tablet itself. Ever heard of "Tablet flavor"? Well me neither but this will be the closest thing you will experiment to know what's "Tablet flavor" lol.

I almost choked a couple of times trying to swallow them and ruined another couple of tablets because of the failure to swallow them the first attempt.

For all these reasons, I decided to lower the Overall Score. About the DOSING, the bottle comes with 120 tablets. The standard dose is 2 tablets per day which means 60 servings, great! With the first bottle, I took the recommended 2 tablets per day separated with 2 of my daily meals. Usually 1 with Breakfast or Lunch and 1 with Dinner. Considering the high effectiveness I had with the first bottle (more details below), the problems swallowing them and the Vitamin B information above and because I'm a cheap meanie, I lowered the dose to 1 tablet per day with the second bottle. Usually with Dinner to help with Post-Workout recovery, sometimes before sleeping, sometimes with my breakfast and sometimes before my workout. The dose is so high that even with only 1 tablet, the urine will already be yellow.

EFFECTIVENESS

HEALTH related, Effectiveness was very High. I never got sick while taking this. When I knew I was having symptoms of getting sick, I took a full dose of this for several days and problem solved, bye bye symptoms! This was obviously more effective when taking the standard recommended dose of 2 tablets per day. 1 tablet did the job too though but I suggest 2 tablets for health related issues. I felt my Immune System was stronger and supporting all the stress related to daily life and especially my 2 hour sometimes 3 hour workouts.

ENERGY related, the B vitamins did a good job, I could feel more natural energy. This benefit was felt even more when I took it with my pre-workout meal. If you have never tried taking a Multivitamin before working out, try it, you should feel different, with more natural energy, strength, etc. I was very satisfied in this section because the difference when taking it and when not taking it pre-workout was big. That's where you know something works for you.

SLEEP related, Sometimes I took this right before sleeping. Even though this doesn't have a high amount of Magnesium, it felt closely like taking a ZMA. My sleep was deeper. With a higher amount of Magnesium, effects would have been better but hey, I wasn't even expecting this benefit so I was satisfied with this benefit. When you woke up, you could feel the Vitamins and Minerals were working while you were sleeping. Sometimes, and I don't know if to blame Thiamin (Vitamin B1), when I would wake up to pee, I would have problems getting to sleep again. I don't know if to blame Thiamin or my high sugar diet (dirty bulking) or my high caffeine/stimulant intake per day. I think all of them have a participation in that, I'm just not sure of the percent they participated. Anyways, try it and experiment yourself, maybe it was just me.

Regarding Post-Workout Recovery, difficult to say. It's not something you directly perceive. But our bodies need vitamins and minerals for recovery so having them available for the body is necessary and should be helpful.

Overall, this multivitamin was highly effective!

VALUE

I bought it on a BOGO promo for $21.97, a bargain! I gave it a 9 because it has more than 1 year on that BOGO promo at M&S, also because you can also find it on BOGO 50% at other places and also because the price without promo ($16) is a great price, considering the high effectiveness and also considering it's 60 servings of a good effective formula! That BOGO offer is probably because they want to get rid of the ones with the old logo so get it while you can.

SIDE EFFECTS

Any psychological effects you might get because of trying to swallow the tablets hahaha!

CONCLUSION

Good formula with high doses. Highly effective supplement. Ridiculous HIGHLY UNDERDOSED AMINO BLEND. It's a nightmare trying to swallow the tablets because they have no coat protecting and surrounding the tablet... but once you find the trick to swallow them easier (I suggest lot of liquid and practice), then it will be fine.

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE COMPANY

1. REMOVE the "Amino Blend" because it is SEVERELY, HIGHLY, ABUNDANTLY UNDERDOSED. The word underdosed is not enough to describe this situation, hopefully the adjectives can help with the description.
2. PUT A COAT SURROUNDING THE TABLET TO MAKE THEM EASIER TO SWALLOW. (Yes, I'm screaming and I'm allowed to because I almost die taking them!). In fact, next time I buy this supplement, I'm going to tell @admin that if I die taking it, he has to sue you (Infinite Labs). I would tell @Wis3guy but he will be busy with his smoothies... or maybe I should tell @DaSlaya to do it, he's angry all the time anyways ;)
3. Add more Magnesium to the formula atleast 20% of the Daily Value. Removing the Amino Blend and adding more Magnesium + more milligrams to the Performance Blend sounds like a great idea!

• DaSlaya
    8 days ago - Last Edited: 2017-11-14 14:39:46

Nothing like getting a pill stuck halfway down your throat, then having to cough it back into your mouth for round 2 of swallowing! Great review!

My mood is like the Hulk, "Thats my secret Captain, I'm Always Angry"

• Wis3guy
    8 days ago

Nice review. Oh, smoothies wouldn't keep me from helping a fellow trooper in need.... And I happen to know a few good lawyers.....ha ha ha, I got you covered.

• BlakePullen
    8 days ago

Laughed many times while reading this lol great review as always