Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Cyclo Bolan NT is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Infinite Labs. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

December 20, 2011

Profile:7/10 With all the test boosting ingredients out there I was sad to see the main ingredient was Tribulus Terresteris. What did save the profile was that they included Horny Goat Weed, Nettle Root, Cordyceps & L-Histadine.

Took about 3 weeks for me to starting to notice a difference using cyclo bolan, have been on a cut and always start to notice a difference in my lifts when I cut calories and carbs. Sticking with a moderately clean diet[iifym], and lifting 4-5 times a week I was surprised to notice my strength maintain, and increase of reps in most of my lifts [except arms]

My father saw me one day and commented on me looking leaner, he asked me how much I've lost and I went to go check and it was just 1lb, he laughed and said it had to be more. I will just attribute it to gaining some LBM at the same time.

I will add that every time I take this I get a energy/ slight warming/thermo feeling and I want to attribute that to the Yohimbine in this product. While reading I did find that some people had trouble sleeping because of this product, I took my pills right before bed and had no problem sleeping, and will say the sleep has improved with this product.

Final Thought: This product shouldn't go overlooked based on the fact of the DHEA/Tribulus in the ingredient profile. Cyclo Bolan surprised me, and will surprise you. It's a well thought out product that doesn't just put all it's eggs in a basket and hopes you respond well to it. You will see a change in the mirror and in your lifts.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Libido

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

February 25, 2011

this is my 3rd test booster review but hey its another Infinite Labs product review. I thought this product was ok, i got this as a prize for a contest but this will reflect the online price.

price=7 around 50 on line but i gave it an 8 for value because its a 40 day supply as oppose to most which are 30 day

strength=6 this is where the product kind of failed for me. around 5lbs gain overall but to me thats about average for a off cycle.

fullness=8 decent here i felt full and pump for the most part. but i got a tighter feeling than the others.

profile=7 its tribulus, horney goat weed, nettle root, and some other stuff but i was not really impressed here

side effects=9 i didnt break out into pimple fest like the others, and i didnt need to shave after every dose either. the libido was a little elevated but nothing outragous.

the amounts are 2 pills twice daily which is the smallest amount needed by any test booster so far that i have taken. I liked the tighter feeling my muscles had on this so i would recommend getting this if u can get it on sale.
     Pros: