Hemavol Reviews

By: iforce

Pre-Workout > Pump
Hemavol is a Pump Product manufactured by iForce. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

February 24, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pump Gives Almost 'alpha' Feel
  • Amazing Pumps
  • Increased Workout Effectiveness
  • Good Mixability
  • Has To Be Stacked With Some Stim PWO Or BCAAcarb Product Intra Workout
Hey guys :) Today I will try to bring you my honest opinion on iForce Nutrition "flagship" product, PWO Hemavol. To start with, I want you to know that I am a really big fan of NO-boosters and muscle-cell volumizers. I have tried many of them past few years (e.g. Nitrox 2, N.O 2 Red, Iron Pump, Pump Extrem, Yok3d, Stacked N.O., Dr. Jekyll, Agmatine, L-Citrulline, AAKG......) I feel that I am a big responder, especially on those with Agmatine in combination with Citrulline, Glycerol and GPLC. I use them both ways - as a stand-alone PWO but also as a pre/intra-workout additive to my current stim or amino product. That beeing said, I used Hemavol both ways - as a stand-alone PWO and also as a pre-intra workout additive - so in this review I will try to bring you my thoughts on which of those two options suited me better.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
To start with an ingredient profile, its really a very simple one. Except a large dose of B12 (which I really like) all big NO-boosting bad boys (except GPLC) are listed:
Serving size is 1 Scoop which has 7500mg. You will get 32 of these NO-boosting, muscle-cell volumizing scoops in 1 tub, which is quite decent. Except Niacin and extremely large dose of Vitamin B12 (1.25 mg!) Hemavol lists these following ingredient in 2 "matrixes" (God how I hate words like "matrix" or "proprietary blend" in PWOs).
First one is "Hemodynamix Matrix". This is where all the big players are listed in their precise amouth. Here we got:
Citrulline Malate: 2,500mg
Glycerol Monosterate: 1000mg
Agmatine Sulfate: 500mg
Norvaline: 125mg

Second one is "NO2 Vasodilation Support Matrix" which should primarily help you with the absorbsion of all those active ingrediets. Its a proprietary blend of 150mg and it consists of:
L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C, Rutacaerpine and Epimedium (20%).

Taste: 10/10 I had watermelon flavour and I must day that it was probably one of the best-tasting PWO I have ever had. I had to say that as an additive, it made every PWO taste much better (especially DS Craze, which I was stacking few times with it pre-workout).
Mixability: 10/10 As by itself, Hemavol mixed well either with teaspon or in blender-bottle, no sinkers no floaders...although it somethimes leaves a little bit of grit (I think its due to glycerol) at the bottom depending on the amount of water you use, but you won't feel like you are drinking sand and it goes down quite smooth.

Dosing/Effectiveness - I divided these fields in 3 sections mainly because I had different experiance with Hemavol as an stand-alone PWO and different as a pre/intra additive. So let get to it.
As a stand alone PWO, well, to be honest to you guys, it wasnt that effective as I hoped it would be. The direction on label said take 1-2 scoops pre-workout. First time I took 1 scoop - didnt do much for me at all. After that I tried 2 scoops and.....had a quite decent pump, but not that type of a "skin splitting, muscle-tearing" type of pump. And to be honest, I was quite dissapointed. 7/10
Then I decided to experimet a little. I ignored what the label said and I started to put 2 scoops with my BCAA/Karbolyn intra workout. And I have to say that it worked much more better. The energy and endurance were significantly at higher level and the pumps and vascularity were awesome! I finally experianced the "skin-splitting" type of muscle pump, especially on high-rep/set arm and shoulder days. So for some time I started to use Hemavol only as an intra workout additive. 10/10
However, shortly after that I saw on Youtube video, where Marc Lobliner talked about his great experiance with CRAZE/HEMAVOL stack (the so called "CrazeVol"). Fortunatelly, back then I still had one half-full tube of berry lemonade Craze, so I gave this stack a shot. And I must said, that this was the best PWO stack I have ever had!!! On heavy leg, chest and back days, I usually mixed 1,5-2 scoops of both pre + BCAA intra workout and had one of the best workouts in my life. This stack literally get me the best from both worlds. 10/10

Value: 8/10 - I bought 32 serving tub for cca 30Euro. I find it quite expensive, especially when i found out that I have to use 2 scoops to get proper results. That beeing said, so far as a stand-alone PWO, I would definitely not buy it again. However, if you will buy it as a PWO additive and stack it with your favorite stim PWO, i think its definitely worth a shot.

Conclusion : 8/10
If you are into pump products and you respond well to the active ingredients, I think Hemavol is worth a shot. My workouts with it as an PWO/intra additive were really one of the best i have ever had. On one hand, it is quite expensive product, especially if you are 2 scooper. But on the other, if you had some extra cash in your pocket and you want to experiance great muscle pumps and vascularity, I thik its definitely worth a shot. Just remember to stack it with some stim PWO or with BCAA/carbs intra workout. That is where Hemavol really shines.
If we do math here, it equals 6.75, so round up to 7.

January 22, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Great Pumps
  • Little Expensive

Decided to give Hemavol a try because I was searching for the insane pumps. I take this stand alone and sometimes with a pre workout and enjoy both. I use hemavol with every workout besides legs because I don't think its necessary.

Im not going to dive in on the ingredient profile. Its got your citruline malate and your agmatine which is the primary pump ingredients.

Taste is amazing. I always get watermelon and it makes every pre workout taste better and is amazing by itself. A hard 10 on taste. Mixes well with no clumps with just a spoon or in your shaker. Dosing is 1 scoop for me and never needed to add more to any pre workout and always receive the desired effects off just one scoop which i think is great.

Effectiveness is another strong 10. It really kicks in after a few days for me for some reason. I think it just takes time to saturate your system fully before the skin tearing pumps start happening. Any chest day is amazing and I always take hemavol when training chest. The pump is ridiculous and I find it hard to buckle my seatbelt when I'm leaving because my chest is so saturated with blood. Same goes for back and arms. I love it and I find it to be addicting.

Value is the weak point of hemavol it is pretty expensive but whenever I can find it on sale or any special I always hop on it because its such a great product.

Conclusion

If you want skin tearing pumps and increased vascularity hemavol will not disappoint. Find it on sale and you hit the lotto. Great product I greatly recommend it!

April 22, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Great Endurance
  • Stimulant Free Energy And Focus
  • Actually Increases N.o.
  • Good Focus
  • Price Is A Deal Breaker
  • Poor Value
. I want to give a big shout out to suppz.com for picking me in a contest they did back in Feb on their facebook page to win a free container of this. I have been hearing about this product for a long time and heard it was suppose to be pretty good but never wanted to spend the money on it. I am not real big on spending money on N.O./pump products because I feel they are not something that is a must have in your workout stack but can be nice to have if you have the extra money to spend.

Ingredients:
Citrulline Malate 2,500 mg
Glycerol Monosterate 1000 mg
Norvaline 125 mg
NO2 Vasodilation Support Matrix:

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, Natural Lemon Flavor, Artificial Lemon Flavor, Sodium Bi-Carbonate, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, Silicon Dioxide, and Yellow #5.

The profile is not to bad. I think if your taking this product by itself they should up some of the ingredients so you don't need 2-3 scoops which I have heard a lot people needed to feel this product more. For me I was fine with the dosages because I stacked this with my pre-workout which all ready had some of these ingredients in it and did not need anymore.

I do like that it is stim free so you can take it by itself if your trying to cycle off stims but still want something that will give you that pump and endurance.

Value.
This depends. I do think this is a little high for what you get especially if you are one of those that need to take 2-3 scoops. If you can get by with only taking one scoop then the price is not to bad but I still think this should be lowered to around $25 at most instead of the low $30 range which it is on most sites. For the value it does not take as bad a hit for me since I took this with my pre-workout and only needed one scoop instead of 2-3. I just don't feel Pump products are that important to spend your money on since more newer pre-workouts are starting to put more ingredients in their for pumps and endurance.

Taste:
Since I have never tried this before I was not sure what flavor to try so I decided to give one of their new flavors they just came out with a try. I got the new Blueberry Pomegranate. I thought it tasted pretty good. This was a flavor I looked forward to drinking each time. It was not to sweet or tart which was nice and refreshing. I did notice a slight chemical after taste to it but nothing to bad. I took most of the container by itself and then would take my pre-workout later on. Towards the end of the container I decided to mix this with my pre-workout Upload which was watermelon flavor and found it to taste pretty good. I really liked how these two tasted mixed together. Either way it tasted good on it's own or mixed with my pre-workout.

Mixing/Dosing
This seemed to mix pretty well. When mixed I noticed it turned a light blue color that looked really cloudy like and I could see a lot of little pieces floating inside it until it would settle a bit. After I got done drinking this I did noticed some small gritty pieces on the side and bottom of my shaker cup. Just add a little more water to it and swish it a around and that will take care of it.

Dosing:
32 servings per container. I only needed one scoop since I was stacking this with my pre-workout which all ready had some of these ingredients in there and did not need more of them. I think if I was taking this product by itself and not stacking it with a pre-workout then I would need 2-3 scoops. I really wish they would dose this a little better so you can get by with one full scoop if your taking it by itself and get the full months worth.

I don't usually use pump products because I feel they are not worth the money so I don't have a lot of experience in these kind of products. I have only used a couple different ones in the past and my experience with them was not real great but this product really surprised me at how well it worked for me.

Like I said I only used one scoop along with my pre-workout and got some ok pumps, good pumps, and crazy insane pumps. I think it depended on the day and what I was working and how hard I was working out by what kind of pumps I got. For the most part this felt pretty consistent for me at giving me some kind of pump and more endurance. If I would increase my workout that day I would really feel the pumps a lot more. If I did not workout as hard the pumps were just so-so. There were times when I would workout really hard and depending on what I was working I got some pumps that were just down right pain full and to much to handle. I noticed this a lot on my leg day. The pumps I would get in my legs were so hard I could barely get through half of my leg workout without having to take a break for a little bit before I could do the rest of it.

The vascularity part of this was so-so. I got some vascularity from this but nothing real crazy like where I had the road map looking veins. I do wish I could have gotten a little more vascularity from this. I do feel my muscle looked and felt a little more swole from this which I did like. I felt my like my endurance was a lot better and could go longer which was nice a long with the pumps I got. I feel this helped increase my workouts more and made them a lot more enjoyable because of the good pumps I got and extra energy it gave me.

Side Effects:
The only side effect I would say I maybe got from this were the insane pumps I would get at times. I like to have some kind of pumps but not to the point of where it hurts so bad you can't even do your workout.

Overall:
I really enjoyed this product a lot. I felt it worked really good for me and kept it consistence through out the whole container. I would for sure recommend this product if your looking for a good pump product. I would love to try some of their other flavors but at the price tag they want for this I think I will pass on getting this again unless I can find it at a really good sale price.

March 8, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Actually Increases N.o.
  • Great Endurance
  • Hydration
  • No Energy
By no means a 9 or 10s on this one guys, but for what it is I'd say its worth trying if you havent already done so.

First of all - I obviously picked this one up from our store, I have to say even at trade rate its a little pricey and I think iForce generally is on the expensive side. I have to be honest and say that iForce for me and our customers have been hit and miss and to be truthful I think the price tag is a little high for what they offer....

With that said and without turning it into an unfair and unrelated iForce critique - this product I felt was probably JUST ABOUT worth it.

I had heard from a few customers that Hemavol was a nice gym supp and a few guys down at my gym used it and said they rated it - they were selling scoops at our gym so I tried one pre workout to see the fuss and I was moderately impressed...
So I bought a tub a few months later.

I have to say our powder is in a new tub and is in powder form - I do not know what this red tub is - maybe an older version? The version I tried was NOT capsules - I have never been a fan of N.O. capsules - powder in slightly warm water is the fastest way to get your pre workout into the blood and ready to go and I find them much more effective than capsule based pre workouts so bare in mind when looking at ratings and reviews that some may have used capsule versions whereas others have used the powder....

Here is an ingredient breakdown taken directly from the NEW label:

Niacin 12.5 mg 125%
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1.25 mg 20,883%
Hemodynamix Matrix: **
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg **
Citrulline Malate 2,500 mg **
Glycerol Monosterate 1000 mg **
Norvaline 125 mg **%
NO2 Vasodilation Support Matrix: **
L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Rutacaerpine, Epimedium (20%) 150 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

^ All this stuff essentially improves nutrient and water shuttling, blood flow and oxygen delivery to active muscle tissue and increases Nitric Oxide production.
- which obviously all supports a fuller look and a more vascular look whilst training. Obviously it can also improve endurance and power - the more blood, nutrients, water and oxygen that gets to the mitochondria in the muscle tissue - the more they can provide an output for your weight lifting or desired sport....

Combine this stuff with creatine, a stimulant and/ or GDA and you could have yourself a POTENT pre workout.....

The only thing I don't like is the maltodextrin - technically not a sugar, but it spikes insulin just as much if not more than glucose.
Insulin spikes are great for the pump and nutrient/creatine shuttling (which is kind of a bonus for this product) - but not so good when or if your workouts are directed towards fat loss.

Therefore:

I'd save this one for when you are gaining...

For me I got A LITTLE power boost, a LITTLE fuller - there is nothing in there REALLY to facilitate mental focus or energy - there is no stimulant (which is a positive for some people), nothing to effect Libido, there is no creatine in there so you cant expect massive power/endurance/strength gains either.
I think this one is definitely a stacker - its like an ENHANCEMENT supplement - like an amplifier. You need some Subs or some 6X9s to go with it !!!

Of course not everybody has the money to blow on multiple supps to run at the same time - but bare in mind that if you combine supps sometimes you wont need full servings. For example you could go ONE or HALF scoop Hemavol to ONE scoop Core Fury - when normally you would need TWO scoops core Fury...
it all has an accumulative effect on one another.

In terms of servings: There are 32 per tub (which is a good 6 weeks worth working on 5 gym sessions per week and no servings taken on a rest day) and each serving is LARGE (Think 2 X your average scoop of pre workout).

Taste wise - I had the fruit punch - tasted a little too sweet and sour for me to be honest - but it was pleasant and again like I always say - flavour is a bonus to me not a necessity - I measure on results and the end - not the means !!! I think I had lemon flavour when I tried the sample and I think it was relatively comparable in sweetness etc. to the fruit punch

I give it a 7 overall based on the fact that I think it is costly and requires other components to really get the most out of it which is paradoxically one of its purposes (to be specifically lacking other components i.e. Creatine/Stimulant Free). There are other supplements that are more comprehensive in what they offer : EG. Core Fury; Met-RX Amped - although these all contain stimulants and creatine so if you really need your pump supplement to be WITHOUT creatine or stimulants - then Hemavol has less competition and shouldn't be disregarded.

Again I have to be honest and no rate too lowly despite my above concerns as there are two people that I train alongside who absolutely SWEAR by this stuff and are more than happy to pay a fairly high price for it - so again it is really down to individuals as to how much effect you will see from it - that is why despite me not being blown away by it - I'd probably use it again if the price was right and I will definitely recommend people have a try of a sample at least once or twice as people I know have had some major HITS with it...

Stay Swole and Pumped people !!!

AestheticsUK

February 12, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Inconsistent
Ok,so first off big thanks to Vaughn and Iforce for letting me run compete and hemavol together.I really enjoyed this run and I have determined I cant give a true numbered rating on each category so I will just share my experience and feeling of each,so here we go about the hemavol.I had 1 tub of lemon drop hemavol,I was asked to run it at 1 scoop 30min pre workout on an empty stomach.I ran it this way most of the tub but did have a few days I played around with dosing.

Taste/mixability:
Taste was refreshing and much better than a lot of products that we have out these days,it is better with the more water you use.It mixed well with no particles or residue in shaker.I found it best for taste and mixability to mix in a full shaker of water.

Dosing:
As I said above I used it at the 1 sccop pre workout dose for the majority of my run on an empty stomach 30min pre workout.I did have results with this dose,but I enjoyed the product much more when I used 2 scoops or more.It was very simple to dose,just mix in water 30min before workout.I also tried it on an empty stomach and with a small pre workout meal.I did find that it was a lot less effective when taken with food even when it was eaten an hour before I drank hemavol.I have experienced this with other products,but not to the extent I did with hemavol.When I experienced this with other products it just seems to make the product a bit less effective or a bit of a delayed onset,but it affected the results of hemavol greatly,almost to the point it seemed ineffective.

Profile:
Overall this product has a nice looking profile,and great ingredients.The only downfall is I was not happy to see that it took 2 scoops to get close to the amounts of the ingredients that I would normally take in this to be effective.

Pumps:
I had some great pumps while using this product.It was most noticeable for me on arms day,shoulders were amazing as well.I did achieve the so hard to egt leg pumps a few times as wellI had a lot of secondary pumps as well in areas I was not working.There were certain days that I had pumps that were painful,so I will say it delivers a good pump.It did seem to offer a different type of pump for me than most products,it seemed almost more like the desired areas were swollen.

Value:
This is where the product took a major downfall for me.It is priced at NP for $27.99 for 32 servings which is great if you can benefit and use at 1 scoop,but I found that 1 scoop just would not do it for most of us.It took 2 scoops to get a good effective dose of the ingredients which would drop it to only 16 servings,which is way out of the range I will personally pay for a pump product.

Overall thoughts:
I enjoyed my run with this product,it was hard to guage its true results a bit as I used it with compete and the 2 together were great.There were days I used each alone to try to give a better evaluation of each.It gave me the pumps I exected,but not much more than that.I did have some increased focus and slight energy boost as well as better endurance.I was very dissapointed when I looked at the price of this product and the servings it would offer me,a good pump product but way too expensive.I will say there are very few pump products I have tried that have worked well,and this is one of them.I would like to have seen the effective dose in 2 scoops in 1 serving,whether that be a different serving size and more serving per container or something.I did have a very noticeable increase in DOMS also.This product did seem to be inconsistent for me at times.I would recommend it to someone looking for a good pump product if you have the money to spend on it,I have seen it on some pretty good deals lately.I sadly can not justify spending that much for a product I can use bulk products and achieve the same results for much better value.Once again thanks for the opportunity to run this product.

December 28, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Great Pumps
  • Actually Increases N.o.
  • Stimulant Free Energy And Focus
  • Best Tasting Powder On The Market
  • Little Expensive
All right guys, I've been posting a lot of reviews because I have quite a few supps that I needed to catch up on. I want to put in my 2 cents about Hemavol because there seems to be mixed reviews on this product. I'll share my experience and hopefully you can make an informed choice about whether or not to purchase this supplement.

The target ingredient in Hemavol is agmatine sulfate, which is responsible for increased nitric oxide production that gives us a good pump. Agmatine sulfate is the metabolite of the amino acid, arginine, and it is very popular because of its potent effects.

Results (9/10): When I got this product, I was wanting a solid pump in the gym and that's exactly what I got. I know a lot of guys couldn't figure out the timing with this one, but for me I would take it on an empty stomach about 45 minutes before hitting the weights. This timing worked perfectly for me 85% of the time, so I was happy with that level of consistency. The pump was amazing, and I honestly could see a difference in the size of my arms and shoulders when taking this!

Taste (9.5/10): I had the lemon drop flavor and it was great! Not too sour and not too sweet either. It mixed really well the berry lemonade Craze that I had, in fact it made the Craze taste better.

Mixability (9/10): This mixed perfectly well in a shaker bottle. No particles left behind, so I have no complaints here.

Value (8/10): The value was decent for me because I bought this as part of a stack on TigerFitness.com, but otherwise, it is about $35 for 32 servings on average. I rated this highly because it was a true 32 servings; you do not have to take more than one scoop and you don't build up a tolerance to this supplement.

Overall (9/10): I'm glad that I gave this supplement a try despite mixed reviews. It had a great taste, and it could be stacked with PWOs because it is stimulant free. The pumps and vascularity were outstanding. This product definitely delivers and I will be buying it again.

September 13, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Great Pumps
  • Great Endurance
  • Hydration
  • Liquid Candy
  • Little Expensive
  • Must Find Appropriate Dosing Time
-------------I-Force Heamavol----------------
A few of you may have read my Maximize Intense review. I had to bash it because it plain out sucks. I wanted to do this review on hemavol to show I don't have hate for I-Force, I just didn't enjoy M.I. I've been trhough several containers of the Lemonade Powder Hemavol.

Taste 10/10

--------------
WOW! The taste of this is amazing. Literally taste like lemonheads. On other boards this product is extremely hyped, and unlike M.I. it lives up to it's expectations. Great job on the taste I-Force. PS VAUGN: I give my seal of approval to hype up this product!

-------------

Pump 9/10

---------------
Without a doubt the most important part of this review! Hemavol delivered one of the strongest pumps I've ever experinced. Almost matched up to 10 NO3 Black Chrome pills stacked with C4! That is apples and oranges though, you can't compare aminos to nitrates. There will be more about pump to this review but I've got to get to the dosing problems first.

----------

Timing 6/10

----------------
Biggest let down to the product besides price is getting your timing right. It is probably different for everyone but once you find your "sweet spot" it is money in the bank! I found that I had to do one scoop about 1.5 hours pre-workout and 1 scoop mixed with my pre-workout supplement. This was by far the most effective way to dose it for me. I'm not sure if some of the ingredients take longer to kick in than others but this kept the pumps lasting from start to past finish! On shoulder and trap day I'd have veins that I rarely ever saw popping on my first 1-2 sets! I swear I looked about 10lbs. bigger while on this. To bad I can't always look that pumped.

--------

-----------
Again, WOW! Probably the most complete pump product on the market unless you make your own! I don't have the container with me but I believe it is something like this.
(Per 2 Scoops, not 1.)
Agmatine Sulfate- 1000mg.
Citrulline Malate- 5000mg.
Glycerol Monosterate- 2000mg.
Norvaline- 250mg.
I'm not sure if some of you know this but those are some fairly expensive ingredients, especially the norvaline. The only thing I can think that would make this product better would be to add some GPLC and throw in some creatine nitrate. That would probably boost the price by 10-15$.

---------

Value 7/10

------------------
At first glace this product can look pretty costly. At two scoops it comes to about 2$ a day. Yes, it is more convenient to just take this than to mix all the ingredients together. You get the added taste and added norvaline. It's not horrible value considering the effectiveness. You can find the individual ingredients for about 15 a bottle. Your basically looking at about 1$ extra a day for convenience as well as taste. Could be a deal breaker if your short on cash.

--------------Would I Recommend?-------------
If you read my review then I would hope you know I'm a fan of this product. I-Force did a great job at a pump product and is probably the best all around pump product available. Once you get your timing down you are golden. I 110% recommend this product and I-Force can actually back up the hype over Hemavol. Great product.

August 30, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Great Pumps
  • Great Endurance
  • Price Is A Deal Breaker
  • You Have To Sell Your 1st Born To Keep A Constant Supply
If any supplement can give you mixed emotions it is this one. I will just Jump right into it.

Taste -

---
I had the watermelon flavor it was super sweet tasting but dont get it twisted it wasnt great tasting just really sweet watermelon but not that great. but whatever it is drinkable and no problem to drink.

workout Stack
Razor 8
Sizeon
Cell Mass postworkout

Effectiveness ------9-------
I dont think I could say anything bad about effectiveness. It is a pump product that produces pumps, big ones. Full body pumps. Only used it on upper body days. Says on container not to use many times in a week. So I used it 4 times a week. Made it last a little longer.You could be working arms and get a pump in your chest, etc... So that was pretty cool. Of course like other reviewers who have used this product I was using 2.5 scoops per workout. I tried 3 once on arm day, and it was not so good. Dont get me wrong the pumps were outstanding but I do resistance negatives with a friend on the preacher curl and they always pump my arms up a bunch but with the Hemavol it actually was painful. Not joking in the slightest bit. Mid way down squeezing my bicep I felt a pain in my arms like they were stretching or expanding, tearing, i dont know but it wasnt good. So i dont know if you are into pumps so big that they hurt then go ahead and take 3 or 4 scoops. but I didnt like that at all. I am not going to knock the effectiveness for that because I was the one who took 3 servings of it. Just learned not to go above 2.5ish especially on arm day. Other than that the pumps were awesome and for me they were consistent. I am thinking of actually purchasing a tub just so that I can take 2.5 scoops before I go on stage at my next bodybuilding contest. I am not really big into pumps, I used to get yok3d all the time from a buddy and I eventually stopped and I didnt notice a difference but I probably got tolerant to 5 caps. So it has been a while since I have had a pump product so after seeing a couple reviews about it I thought why not try it for fun. Have to mention not a huge amount of vascularity, it was certainly there just not like Pink Magic if you know what I mean. Great effects had a lot of fun with this one.

Value -

---
Why IForce Why?? 32 dollars at Allstarhealth.com for 32 servings. One dollar per scoop and using it as 2 or 2.5 puts it at 2.00 to 2.50 a serving. So thats around 15 servings or so. At 4 times a week at 2.5 scoops that is 10 bucks a week, On just a pump product. Some of you may say then use one serving, well I feel that one serving is not enough and doesnt really do all that much. Need at least 2 scoops. For 32 dollars is just not worth it to buy it regularly.

-----------

Overall

------------
-----------7------------
----------------------------------------
Works great just way to expensive to keep running it. 10 dollars a week is not for me. I mean If you have cash to dump on supplements and dont care then this product is for you if you like pumps. I am interested in seeing how it would be as a pre stage competition pump product.

August 11, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Extremely Inconsistent
Sometimes I am not so sure about the necessity of pump supplements, they do give an excellent psychological feeling of performance and magnitude, but it stays there; in your head. However, Hemavol somewhat claims to also be different from regular pump supplement, which I find some true in it, but not enough to justify buying it again.
Profile(7/10):

It has b12 in its Methylcobalamin for, Agmatine, Citrulline, Norvaline and a lot of other supplements that work towards achieving the pump effect. The profile itself is excellent, a good amount of proven ingredients. However, the quantity of each ingredient is low with just once scoop so that brings it down in its score.

Effectiveness (7/10): It works good to achieve that pump without stimulants. Personally I like the fact the pump I got felt more like an expansion of mass in the entire region I was working out, more than a concentrated inflammation of a body part.

I loved that effect on my body because it just instantly made me look much bigger. The pumps you get from this are not restricted to the body part you are working out. I noticed that on bicep/tricep days I would get a pump on my entire upper body; of course the abs had the strongest pump, but it was felt everywhere.

I have note that this supplement did not make me look more vascular than what I already am;it is also stimulant free so it can be stacked with a stimulant preworkout of your choice with no dangers.

The problem with hemavol is that by itself is an OK pump supplement, you get a different pump, but nothing that blows your mind. However, when I followed VaughnTrue recommendation on mixing 1 scoop of Hemavol with 1 scopp of Compete, it truly made a difference in the workout and the pump you get.
It simply becomes a much much better supplement; excellent endurance, great pump, hydration, focus and overall better performance in the gym.

Mixability(8/10): It mixes really good, no gritty texture however, it needs a ridiculous amount of water to be mixed. At least 16-18 oz because is so ***in sweet. When I mean sweet, it feels like you are drinking your kid's lunchbox kool aid. I found this very, but very annoying because you feel that *** load of water in your stomach moving side to side. Depending on how you are feeling that day, it gives you that bloated feeling; in addition, you are urinating during your workouts at least twice because of the amount of water.

Dosage(6/10): Very confusing in some aspects ,Let me explain; by itself you need 2 scoops to feel the effects which requires a lot of water, it still not as great and it drops the value/servings to half. If you stack it with Compete you only need 1 scoop which brings the value up and it works so much better, but it actually costs more because you would need to get Compete.

Taste (N/A): Ok so I will not give a score on taste because this is very user dependant. I will just describe it. It is very sweet on the good side; it tastes good, they have been able to truly mimic the flavor (watermelon). Nonetheless, like I said it is very sweet so to some this may be great, but to others it can be a little overwhelming. Even at 16 oz of water it still very sweet.

Value (5/10): It gets a mediocre score because the supplement works, but the amount of servings you get are pathetic. Why do supplement companies do this? Like seriously, why can't you provide your customers with a full month supply of a supplement at effective dosages. It has 30 servings at 1 scoop, but you need 2 for effective dosage so WTF? I really dislike this aspect about hemavol. Some users may even need more than 2 scoops to get the desired pump Hemavol is supposed to provide so it definitely lacks in value. Like I said, it gets those 5 points because it does work, but it is expensive at around the $30 range for 15 +/- servings by itself and the it gets higher when you have to spend an extra $25.00 for Compete.

Overall (6.6/10): So I truly believe this supplement works, but factors such as poor value pricewise and amount of dosages you get, and the apparent need to stack with another supplement to see better effects, kill the entire score of this supplement. Hemavol by itself is OK, but with Compete is money, but it costs more money so wtf? Why would I need to buy another supplement to make one effective? I guess is just another way to make that money, right? But I still find this obnoxious and not value friendly. Why don't you just make the supplement by itself do the job? So in a few words, if you can afford buying Hemavol and Compete together, do it because it really works and it makes a difference in your workout endurance, performance and pump wise, but I do not recommend it due to its value.

3.0
  August 3, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Pumps
  • Increased Workout Effectiveness
  • Increased Doms
  • Good Mixability
  • Extremely Inconsistent
  • Poor Value
Big thanks to iForce and Vaughn True for participating in the ER program and allowing me to try Hemavol. A warning – if you don't like long reviews, best get out now. I have a lot to say about this supplement and want to make sure I touch on all the necessary points.

First off, I don't generally respond well to "pump" products. Although I am a big fan of Nitrox II; Yok3d, Black Chrome, and all the other NO pill products I've tried have been very hit or miss. This was my first experience with a powdered arginine pump product and my first iForce product to boot.

**NOTE** I am excluding D-Pol from this list as it's technically a combo pump/test-booster. D-Pol is pretty much my standard when it comes to pump supplements.

TASTE: 6.1/10
I had the Watermelon Cooler flavor of Hemavol and it was honestly not one of my favorites. The watermelon flavoring is VERY strong, even when mixed in around 30 oz. of water. The taste is sharp and tart and very potent. It's not bad by any means, just not something I particularly enjoyed.

MIXABILITY: 8.9/10
High marks here. Two scoops of Hemavol mixes up without any issue in just about any amount of water. Vaughn mentioned that part of the reason behind the strong flavoring was to encourage the use of at least 20oz. of water per dosing. Two or three scoops isn't an excessive amount of product, leaves very little gritty residue at the bottom of the shaker cup, and doesn't cause any foaming.

EFFECTIVENESS: 9.7/10
I am going to address CONSISTENCY in the next section, but here I will only be discussing those workouts I had where it was clear Hemavol was in full effect.

Put plainly, Hemavol is the most insane pump product I've ever tried. There were about three or four workouts I had where I said to myself: "holy POO". In particular I had one tricep workout where my arms were so swollen I was unable to perform the full range of motion for some exercises. I also had a back workout where I literally felt the pump all the way from the base of my spine, up my back, and throughout my shoulders and lats. Incredible.

The other awesome factor I experienced on Hemavol was a massive jump in delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMS). There were a few workouts where I'd wake up the next morning much more aching and tighter than usual. This was especially true for my triceps, a muscle group where I almost never experience any sort of soreness.

CONSISTENCY: 3.1/10
This brings me to my biggest issue with Hemavol – consistency. Like I said at the beginning of most pump products, Hemavol was also extremely inconsistent for me. Though I was provided specific dosing instructions per Vaughn True (1-2 scoops 30 minutes preworkout with no food at least 120 minutes prior), I still experimented with numerous dosing and timing measures. I tried Hemavol anywhere from 2 hours to immediately preworkout, and experimented with eating nothing for hours beforehand or taking the product with a shake/food.

Unfortunately I was never able to quite dial this product in. The most effective combo I uncovered was 2.5 scoops 30 minutes pre with no other products (meaning no stim preworkout) and no food at least 2 hours beforehand. Still this combo only worked for me on occasion. One day I'd dose Hemavol in this fashion and have an amazing pump and the very next I'd experience next to nothing. After I felt the full effects of the products (took me about 4 workouts), I'd get really frustrated as I'd know what I was missing but yet was unable to do anything about it. I am not sure I've ever had a product that I've loved more / been ***ed off by more.

VALUE: 3.0/10
Considering a 32 scoop tub of Hemavol costs $32 minimum it's really hard to like the price point of this product. Even if one scoop works for you, a $1.00 per scoop serving cost is very high, especially when you realize most preworkouts are only costing you .50c to .75c per scoop. If you're like me and need at least 2 scoops, the price point jumps so high as to become simply impractical. Seeing as I can grab a tub of D-Pol for around $20 that will last a full month, I can't find anyway to justify such a high price for Hemavol.

OVERALL: 5.3/10
I REALLY wanted to give Hemavol higher marks. Hitting the sweet spot with this supplement resulted (for me) in an unparalleled pump experience. Unfortunately the awful price point and severe inconsistency force me to give Hemavol weaker scores. I will note I am planning on buying another tub of this product in order to experiment further. The consistency issue may be more related to me personally and is not necessarily a fault of the product, however I am only able to review/report on what I experienced. I do feel iForce has an amazing supplement on their hands, but they really need to make it more affordable in order to compete with the increasing range of "pump" products available on the market.

In summary if you've got some dollars to burn than give Hemavol a look. For most of us however, this product lands far away from "necessity" range.