Organic Superfood Reviews

By: IdealRaw

Organic Superfood is an Herbal Product manufactured by IdealRaw. It is a naturally occuring substance that is derived from natural elements/plants in nature.

Overall
Thanks to IdealRaw for sending it out!
  July 24, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Feeling Of Well-being
  • Immune System Support
  • Dairy
  • Soy
  • And Gluten Free

A special thanks to IdealRaw for their participation here on SR.com. Also, an apology for the tardiness of this review, I've been getting a little back tracked due to post collegiate matters. Now that all is settled, today I discuss my experiences with IdealRaw's organic superfood powder. In any well balanced diet, fruits and veggies are mandatory staples in order to keep weight in check and support good overall general health. Sometimes though, we may not get the recommended daily allowance depending on how we may design our meal plans accordingly to our fitness goals. That;s when products such as this can lend a helping hand.

Now basically, organic superfood powder as you can imagine is a blend of several fruits and vegetables in what you could consider a prop blend. Normally, I would dock points for this, but considering the nature of this product and what it is as a blend of superfoods, you wouldn't exactly expect the manufacturers to individually list how much of each fruit and vegetable is in the product. So, I'll let the prop blend fault pass on this.

Organic Superfood contains a blend consisting of 12 fruits and vegetables including carrot, beet, spinach, tomato, broccoli, orange, apple, shiitake mushrooms, cherry, cranberry, blueberry, and strawberry. These fruits and vegetables add plenty of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support overall well being. There are also added vitamins C and E.

Organic Superfood also provides 6g of plant based protein derived from pea, flaxseed, chia seed, hemp, and quinoa. Lastly, there is an added vitamin B-complex and green tea extract for added metabolism support and additional antioxidant benefits.

Each two scoop serving provides a mere 45 calories, 5g of carbs, and 2g of sugar. The product is free of dairy, soy, and gluten.

I've had superfood/greens powder supplements in the past and they haven't been the best tasting, to say the least. Organic Superfood on the other hand didn't give me this problem. In fact, it was nearly tasteless. The only taste that I was able to make out when taken alone was a very faint nuttiness with a little bit of an earthy aroma. I didn't find this unpleasant at all in comparison to the taste of past products. Furthermore, because I would often mix this in as part of shakes, I pretty much never tastes it at all as part of the mixture.

It mixed perfectly fine whether alone or as an additive into my shakes.

For my preference of dosing, I combined two scoops usually with a protein shake mixed with water or milk. On training days, I took it as part of an evening protein shake combination and on non-training days, I took it in the morning combined with a morning shake.

Being that I used this primarily as a way to help compliment my intake of my daily essential fruits and vegetables along with antioxidants and b-vitamins, I found Organic Superfood to be highly effective at doing just that. While I do follow an overall healthy and plentiful diet, getting in these extra nutrients made a notable difference in my overall health and well-being.

I felt healthier with more energy in the mornings and I actually noticed it did help with post workout recovery on my training somewhat. DOMS and lethargy were reduced to a moderate degree. I am sure it was the extra bit of protein that helped mostly with that.

More importantly, I enjoyed how this product seemed to help give my immune system an extra kick. While I was taking Defense during most of Superfood's run, I still felt that it made a difference in ensuring I was less susceptible to contracting any illnesses.

You'll find a full 30 month supply of IdealRaw Superfood on IdealRaw's own website at 25 dollars. I feel that this is a great value if you are a regular user requiring some more of the good stuff you need to support your overall health and nutritional balance.

Side Effects

Conclusion

To put it plain and simple, if you follow a health diet with plenty of the essential micros and macros, but could still use a little help meeting your nutritional needs, IdealRaw's Superfood is a product worth looking into. Combine two scoops with your shakes, smoothies, or just take it straight with water and you'll be powering up your body with more of the essentials it needs.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO RED SOX!!!

Overall
    Thanks to IdealRaw for sending it out!
      July 21, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Feeling Of Well-being
    • Immune System Support
    • Gritty Taste

What's up SR family! Before I start, I would like to thank IdealRaw and the Troopers for the opportunity to try Organic Super-Food. I believe with all the protein shakes we take, we sometimes forget about the basic food groups; especially if you are like me and are always on the run. convenience and healthy is key for me when buying any supplements; therefore, when Organic Super-Food came up for the Troopers, I jumped on the opportunity.

As much as I would have loved to see a full disclosure of each component of Organic Super-Food, I do understand why it is in a proprietary blend. This contains 12 different fruits and vegetables, like carrots, oranges, and cranberries just to name a few. I know what you may be thinking "Only 12" Considering the price for this, which I will mention below it is justifiable. In addition, you get 6 grams of protein, which is plant based for our lactose intolerant and vegetarian members. This is not meant to be a post workout meal replacement shake, but a good addition to your nutritional regiment. Organic-Super-Food is USDA organic certified, Gluten free, and non-GMO; furthermore, I like the fact that IdealRaw has a 100% money back guarantee, which says a lot about the product.

Taste - For anyone who has taken green products, these tend not to be the best tasting products. However, I am a firm believe, what might taste bad is good for you and what taste great can kill you; again, this is my opinion. Organic Super-Food did not taste too bad; it had a nutty initial taste, which can be attributed to the Flax Seed it contains.

Mix - As with many green-based products, we sometimes get settlement at the bottom of the cup or it is too lumpy. However, this mixed well, but for me, it went down with a chalky feeling. To combat that, I just added more liquid. A combination of fruit juice and water worked best for me.

Dosing - I used this during different times of the day, depending where I was. You get 30 servings, which us 2 scoops to get the full dose. To me, I benefited best in the middle of the day.

Organic-Super-Food worked well for me, I looked at it as taking a vitamin shake to a small pick me up due to the Organic Green Tea. About the 7th to 8th day of taking, I started to notice a better feeling of well-being and I noticed that my allergies were a little in check, not too much sneezing first thing when I wake up. In addition, where I work, not everyone eats healthy; Monday - Friday potlucks seems to always be taking place. As a result, people are always sick; I can tell my immune system was much stronger.

As we know, with the majority of green products, bowel movements increase, and sometimes it can hit you at the wrong place and time. Organic Super-Food only has one gram of fiber, so it does not make you go to the rest room right away. However, with the combination of fruits and vegetable included in a serving, if you have not had an opportunity to detox your digestive system, Organic Super-Food will help. I noticed after the initial serving that when I hit the head, man, I was out of breath. This told me that I needed to be cleaned out, about the 4th day, my bowel movements were not as intense; however, it help regulate my body to have 2 to sometimes 3 bowel movements a day. I felt better and a little lighter LOL!

As for the value of Organic Super-Food, this is priced great! You get 30 servings for $25.00 and that is buying off IdealRaw's website; perfect for those on a budget.

Side Effects

No sides to report

Conclusion

IdealRaw has a good product with Organic Super-Food. It may not have that kitchen sink ingredient profile as some other products do, which is why it is priced way below similar products. In my opinion, I would recommend anyone who is looking for a healthier life style to add Organic Super-Food to their supplement regiment. We as a society do not ingest the minimum requirements of fruits and veggies that the body needs to keep us moving right along. Sometimes I hear people say "I don't want to get old", well I do. Thank you again IdealRaw for the opportunity.