Icon 11 Reviews

By: Iconic Formulations

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Icon 11 is a Prohormone manufactured by Iconic Formulations. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

6.9
6.3
  June 14, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Alpha Male Feeling
  • Non-methylated
11-Keto, 11-Oxo, whatever you wanna call it, is an interesting compound (to me, at least). ICON LABS was the first company I found, to be re-releasing this formula since the draconian Prohormone ban a few years ago. This is the one compound I've wanted to try for quite some time now, ever since the old Iron Legion X1-KT was around. When I saw this on the Troops board, I didn't even hesitate. The reports of slimming, and weight loss, along with mild side effects were some good selling points for me.

PROFILE-8
Simple profile; 100mg of the KT compound per serving, along with the transdermal agent. That transdermal carrying agent is a knock off from Iron Legion's Salvo. Simple and to the point. Each container comes with 30-100mg dosages (300mg total), in a brown glass bottle with a dropper. A couple of issues to disclose, although they are minor; each bottle had a different style dropper, one was straight, and the other was angled. In my second bottle, the dropper developed a small tear, and caused it to crystalize and solidify inside it. After digging in the trash for my first bottle, I switched droppers and called it good.

From the time I clicked on this, and confirmed the Trooper order shipped, I got no communication from the brand reps whatsoever. After a little research, I figured 200mg a day is a good dose to run, and would give me a months' worth with the 2 bottles I received. I decided to split the dose to twice a day, because I'm weird like that. Also to alleviate the hot thermogenic effects after dosing. It's not difficult to administer, just a little messy. I alternated between my shoulders, chest and thighs, and would apply directly from the dropper and "catch" any runoff with my hand. It was a very thin, oily concoction, which had a burnt smell to it. It rubbed in nice and easy, and evaporated reasonably quickly, but it did leave the area sticky and smelly.

EFFECTIVENESS-7
After my experience with the transdermal 4-Andro (back in January), the familiarity had me expecting the same with this. It's not. It is its own unique compound, and had its own different results. About 20-30 minutes after applying, I would feel a rise in body temperature, and sometimes mild sweating. My face would be hot and flush. After a week, my libido was raging pretty good. After 2 weeks, I noticed I was getting a "cocky" attitude, and becoming short tempered. This was surprising, since most hormonal products seem to mellow me out. At times I would want to argue with my wife. I did have to check myself on this aspect. I wouldn't consider this a bad side effect, but something the user might want to be aware of.

Now, for the effects on muscle and body composition. My strength didn't seem to improve much during this. Gym drive, and workouts were improved, and I had an "alpha aggression" going on during my workouts. Hard to describe, but it was an inner "drive" to push harder. I would sweat like a horse on ephedrine during my workouts, too! My upper waist shrunk down by about an inch, and my arms became more defined. My quads began to get a slight separation/definition in the muscles, which I love because I've never had that before. Vascularity became more pronounced towards the end, although not as much as others have reported. As for body weight, I started at around 256, dropped to 253, then bounced up to almost 258-260! I ended back at 257. I'm not certain, but I think these fluctuations were based on carbs and meals. I truly think this made me more carb-sensitive, almost as if I was following a Keto or Atkins style diet. When I would go for length without carbs (a few meals) I would feel a slight lethargy set in. Once I ate something, I could feel a mild boost in energy. It took a few times for me to realize what was going on. This isn't a build-size type of product, but it did produce some noticeable changes. I was a little disappointed I didn't get more definition, but, I didn't exactly diet for that! I know this would work very well with a Ketogenic diet, and if ran for even longer.

SIDE EFFECTS-8
Side effects were minimal. I don't want to list the irritability and moodiness as a side effect, but it did happen. Sweating and thermogenic feeling are present. I've never had the so-called "test goggles" but I think I did with this stuff! Every female I encountered, I would look at just a little differently. No estrogen-related sides to speak of, and no blood pressure issues. No insomnia, stomach or digestion issues, or much else I can say badly about this.

VALUE-6
A bottle runs between $39-45 on several sites. To run it at the dose I did, you'll need 2 of these. Now, to really get some change out of this, I would totally run for 6-8 weeks, but now we're talking some decent cash! SoCal Nutrition has some decent stacks, and a Buy-2 Get-1 deal going, so that would be my choice. Like the other Transdermal Products I've ran, you gotta play to pay.

OVERALL-6.9999
I feel this is a solid product, and would work even better if coupled with a serious diet plan, and ran longer. I consider myself to be more on the "fluffy" side, and I didn't follow a hardcore diet. So I know this stuff performed. It is on the pricey side, but what isn't these days? Would I recommend it to family and friends? Yes, but I would tell them be ready to pay and do their part for some great results.

May 27, 2016

• Some Strength And Mass Gains

Before I start I want to thank Iconic Formulations for giving the Troopers the opportunity to review Icon-11. I have used a couple of different trans-dermal formulas seeing good and not so good results. This was the first I've heard of Iconic Formulations and it took some research to find out about the company and product. During the duration of this review I was strength training 5 days a week while on a strict diet.

Icon-11 contains the active ingredient of 11-ketotestosterone. Each bottle contains 30ml with 85mg of 11-Ketotestosterone which is a non-methylated prohormone. 11-Keto is found both in humans (metabolite) "Small Amounts" and fish (sex steroid) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK26/

Basically 11-Keto doesn't aromatize which means fat loss, lean gains and libido increase for the user. The fat loss is because of it being a cortisol inhibitor which means there is less room for fat storage in the body.

Transdermal products have been on the rise lately and there is a good reason as to why. The absorption rate is much more effective & faster absorbing into the blood stream. I applied Icon-11 to my upper arms, back, chest, shoulders and stomach. As there is a half-life of 5 or so hours I would rub in 1ml in the morning and evenings after showering. To avoid clogging skin pores I rotated each spot daily.

Unlike past products I have used, the smell wasn't bad and there was no kind of skin irritation. The absorption were great and dried up within about a minute.

There are certain categories I used when judging the effectiveness of a ph:

Strength: I could definitely tell there was a strength increase seeing PR's in the squat (350) and deadlift (380). There was some increase in accessory work weights but nothing that really stood out to much. 7.5/10

Muscle: Because of my strict diet and training regimen I noticed a dry fullness to my chest, arms and definitely my legs with the addition of Icon-11. My wife really noticed the increase in mass. 8.5/10

Libido: The biggest aspect of Icon-11 came in the form of increased libido. It wasn't hard to notice looking down at myself if you know what I mean. Also seeing oily skin and acne was a result with increased libido. 9/10

The best value I could find was $44.99 at SOCAL-Nutrition. 1 ML will run you around $1.50 which can turn out to be a lot of money if your running it for 8 weeks. It was hard to find this product online and the online retailers I found were selling this anywhere between $45 and $90 for one bottle. If your willing to pay that kind of price you will definitely see great results as a stand-alone or stacked with another ph.

Side Effects

None that worried me too much but I got some slight acne and oily skin.

Conclusion

Overall this was a solid product and wish I could have ran this for 8 weeks instead of 4. I'd definitely recommend this product for anyone looking to try a 11-Keto ph. Using this as a solo worked pretty good, next time I'd like to try to stack this ph with another ph for 8 weeks. Again thanks to Iconic-Formulations for participating in the SR Troop Program.

May 27, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Increased Alpha Male Feeling
  • Some Strength And Mass Gains
  • Non-methylated

A special thanks to Icon Formulations for allowing the SR/TROOPS to try out Icon 11. Anyone familiar with Iron Legion's X1-Kt, which was available prior to the PH ban, would have immediate knowledge of Icon 11's nature. It is a transdermal prohormone of the compound 11-ketotestosterone. Transdermals are becoming increasingly prominent in today's market and 11-kt has been becoming more available as I've seen more products containing the compound arrive at retailers.

In any case, lets discuss my experience.

Icon 11 comes in 30ml vials. From what I've seen, each ml dosage contains 85mg of 11-kt.

As a brief overview, 11-kt is a non-methylated ph that can provide users with increased body fat loss and help catalyze lean muscle gains. 11-keto is also an efficient cortisol inhibitor.

11-keto is most often run as a complimentary compound to a methylated cycle of another ph. The fact that its non-methylated and helps increase gains and fat loss would undoubtedly make it a superb stacker.

When run solo, 11-kt can still give good gains along with proper diet and intenive exercise, though the results may not be as pronounced as a stronger methylated compound. From what I've read, it's best used during a recomp or lean mass building phase for a duration of 7-8 weeks.

11-kt tends to be a more expensive compound since the dosages do have to be rather high. With a transdermal version though, the product becomes more bio-available and gains can be seen at more subsequent dosages. Still, the price tag can be a bit high.

As tansdermal, there's no taste or mixability to discuss.

I ran Icon 11 for a total of 4-weeks. Once I confirmed no adverse reactions after the first couple of days, I found a dosage of 2ml to be my sweet spot. I would apply the product after a shower either to my chest, shoulders, upper back, or abdominal area. I also rotated sites frequently to help keep pores from becoming clogged.

There was no irritation or unpleasant scents, and the product dried quickly without any greasiness or residue.

I'd like to note a couple of things before going into effectiveness.

1. I was using LGI's damage control for cycle support. Even though it's non-methylated, I think some kind of light support at least is a good idea.

2. My caloric intake while on this product was around 3,300 to 3,500 a day. For me, that's just above maintenance, but not bulking. Diet was clean as always and I had no cheat days.

3. As I mentioned earlier, I ran this for only 4 weeks. Again, 11-keto is best run for about 7-8 weeks if run solo. So any benefits I describe are based on that time frame and would most likely be more pronounced with lengthier cycles.

4. Lastly, I would recommend a light pct as the product can potentially cause a minimal degree of suppression. I am currently on 50mg of clomid with some animal test, and everything seems to be okay.

Alrighty, now that all that has been clarified, here is the breakdown on Icon 11's effects:

Libido (10): Yup, this stuff made me hornier than a horse with 4 testicles. I found myself having to tame Mr. Johnson quite often since he was consistently showing up for overtime at the office. (Pardon the lame metaphors, but we've got to keep things clean here on the open forums)

Drive (9): By drive, I'm referring to the product's influence on my gym aggression, focus, and endurance all in one specific category. I was much more focused and in-tuned to my workouts with every movement and exercise I did. I found myself banging out sets, reps, and intensity intervals with more fury and determination. My endurance was moderately improved, but it was more so noticeable with high volume lifting sets as opposed to cardio.

Fat loss (7): I'm going to be lenient and give this a 7 because my caloric intake was not primarily aimed at fat loss and because I think the fat loss benefits need longer than 4 weeks to really be seen. However, I will note that I saw increased vascularity and definition in several areas on my physique, primarily my shoulders, arms, legs and core.

Strength (7): I set a few PRs while on this including a 480 lbs deficit snatch-grip dead lift and a 240 lbs front-squat (that may not sound impressive, but I had neglected this lift for while because I was focusing more on box-squatting). Other than that, numbers did seem to increase with other lifts in the form of reps and amount of weight, but not by a significant degree. Again, this is a benefit that would be seen more prominently with a higher caloric intake and lengthier cycle.

Lastly, I did see little extra muscle mass particularly in my arms, chest, and legs, but not by a significant amount. That's not surprising considering my intermediate calorie intake, but still welcomed benefit.

Overall while the cycle was short-lived, Icon 11 delivered in all targeted areas.

This was tough to gauge because initially, i had some trouble finding Icon 11 for a list price since it had been on pre-order option for a long while. Of the prices I found, 44.95 was the cheapest. To me, I would say that the sufficiency of this value depends greatly on how long you intend on running it. The product is very effective and will deliver results provided your training and diet are point. However, if you choose to run it for a longer cycle, this could prove to be rather costly in the long run. Hopefully, the product will be presented with cheaper price tags as it becomes more available, but for the time, I'd say not an overly unfair value, but it would be wise to keep the investment worth in thought to avoid breaking the bank.

Side Effects

I had some occasional moodiness and a little extra acne while on this, but nothing that would cause concern

Conclusion

If you were a fan of the original X1-Kt or a fan of 11-keto in general, Icon 11 is a product you'll definitely want to give a try. I would recommend that if you run it solo, aim for 7-8 weeks, or use it to compliment a stack. Again, make sure your shopping for the right price, and that your diet and training are on point.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!