Dermacrine Reviews

By: Iconic Formulations

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Dermacrine is a Prohormone manufactured by Iconic Formulations. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

March 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat

Firstly thanks to Iconic Formulations for supporting the TROOPS. I workout 5x per week, all high reps (20x) and supersets with minimal rest. I also do 4x30min cardio per week after workouts, and core on two days. I have been working out continuously for the past 36 years. Diet is pretty clean with 4-5 small meals/day. Being 60, I wanted to see how the product worked for those of us who (ahem) advanced in age and qualify for the Silver Sneakers program down at the gym....

Basically Dermacrine is a transdermal supplement containing the prohormone DHEA with some support products to help prevent excess estrogen being produced. Never having used PH or AAS, I could not compare them with Dermacrine, but obviously its androgenic properties won't be on a par with AAS. A number of good reviewers have already reviewed this and I recommend Warmachine's excellent write up for the background on what it is purported to do. I will focus more on my stats through the run and afterwards.

Weighing just over 200lb, I used 4 pumps per day, applied each morning after a shower to my upper body. Application was really no hassle and the product left no smell or oiliness. At 4 pumps/day the bottle lasted me right on 4 weeks.

**Disclaimer** I also ran Primaforce's Pure ALA (3 caps/day as directed) at the same time. ALA is said to promote fat metabolism. I ran ALA for 3 weeks after finishing the Dermacrine and then waited further 2 weeks to see what happened to my BF and I am pretty confident that the ALA did not have a significant impact on my BF levels. Anyway, back to the Dermacrine.

I measured my stats most days using calipers measured at 3 points, and always fasted, on waking. Below I list weight, body fat % and lean body mass (LBM). My guess is that the calipers are accurate to +/- 0.2%, and my LBM (and total wt.) will vary 1-2lb due to variability in water retention.

Start

End
    Wt. 204.4lb
    BF 8.2%
    LBM 188lb

2 weeks after finishing Dermacrine (continued taking ALA for 2 more weeks from this point)
    Wt. 201.2lb
    BF 8.0%
    LBM 185lb

(Note: after this, BF stayed 8-8.2% 2 weeks after stopping Pure ALA, so i assume it did not have significant impact on my BF)

The Dermacrine really kicked in about 10 days and I could see increased definition in midsection, taper and obliques. My arms were more vascular and I looked better all round, although I did lose some muscle mass. (I'm OK with that because i feel i look better, an din any case unless you take AAS, I think its not realistic to go from ~9% to 8% BF in 2 weeks without losing muscle.) I also appear to have not put the BF back on so far, but the gains I have seen have motivated me to keep working hard on the cardio. My goal now is to add muscle while maintaining 8-8.2% BF.

I dont know if Dermacrine will work the same in a younger person, but I believe it certainly helped me lose BF. I have not looked as lean since i was about 19-20. i have used traditional fat burners before (I liked SKALD), and in my experience they work if you are around 10-12% BF (and higher I assume), but when I got down to 9% or so, taking them had no effect. Dermacrine certainly had an affect on me. Going from ~9% to ~8% was a big step change i have not been able to achieve before and because it happened very quickly I could really see the difference.

At $45 (Amazon) for a 4 week run I dont think it is expensive, given the results i got. I am looking forward to trying it again in a few months to see what happens.

Side Effects

None. No spots, aches, anything.

Conclusion

I beleive Dermacrine really worked for me: I have not looked as lean since I started training age 24. Working from home I have been able to get in the gym 5 days/week over the past 3-4 years and that is a big step up from the 2-3 times/week (and no cardio) that I had been limited to (due to work/motivation) since I was 24. Nevertheless I found that this product really helped me me move up a notch. Looking forward to a run on MK677+Osta at 30mg/day each (which is awesome - I can add about 8lb muscle in a week but I also add some fat and water along with it). Maybe I'll start Dermacrine at the same time as the MK677/MK2866 stack, to see if I can add muscle without fat/water. So in summary, it enabled me to get to ~8% BF, and no other product I have used has been able to do that.

March 17, 2018

• Libido
    • Increased Strength
    • Acne
    First off thank you Iconic Formulations for giving me this opportunity to try my first pro hormone and my first transdermal product.

What's up guys before starting this product I had stopped working out consistently for around 2-3 months, I would hit the gym every now and then, but not all the time. My diet was also terrible, and I was just a mess lol. This was my first pro hormone and when I started I upped my calories, my amount of workout days, and also started taking creatine, and while I don't think the gains all came from just this, I do think it helped a lot and jump start me to help get back to where I was. I weighed 140-155 throughout the cycle and was only doing 3 pumps a day so it lasted about 2 months which I think is great.

Water, ethyl alcohol (organic), dimethyl isosorbide, ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol monolaurate, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Trans-resveratrol (98%), 7,8,benzoflavone (98%), tiethanolamine, carbomer, pregnenelone, tetrahydropiperine..
    * Certified Organic
    the certified organic label was a nice addition, so main ingredients are DHEA which increases test naturally, 7,8,benzoflavone which is an aromatase inhibitor which keeps your estrogen levels good to go, and pregnenolone which is used for fatigue and increasing energy

So obviously there's no taste or mixability, but the dosing was good 3 pumps(for people 150-190) came out pretty equal every time, and there was a slight smell of alcohol but it would go away as fast as it would dry. For people 191-230 it was 4 pumps and over that weight it was 5 pumps which I think for those people 2 bottles would benefit them much more.

Now to effectiveness, i took this product along with creatine hcl, c4 pre workout, and ate a lot more calories that consisted of pretty much any foods. Chicken, pizza, yogurt, wings, fish, veggies, just everything lol. I went from around 143-155lbs, my bench at the beginning was 215x1 and it went all the way up to 235x2, I don't squat or deadlift often, but squat went from 275x1 to 275x4, deadlift from 275x5 to 315x3 and went up from 155x2 to 175x2 on military press.

Now i felt great on this, I felt stronger and a little bigger at the end of week 2 and then it got even better at about weeks 4-5 and my libido was DEFINITELY boosted within the first 2 weeks. I noticed a very slight difference in mood, I would just get slightly more irritated, but that's about it. I started developing a very minor amount of acne on my back a couple pimples here and there and i never get any there, and also under my chin a few more pimples, i don't mind it though it makes me feel like the product is working.

The cheapest i found it was $45 and free shipping on amazon.com, which i think is a good price if you are only taking 3-4 pumps, because most pro hormones are priced around there or even higher and this one is supposed to have a much more superior absorption rate because it is absorbed through your skin instead of orally.

Side Effects

Very small amount of acne, small change of mood when irritated.

Conclusion

Overall, I know I did take it with a couple of other products and I ate a lot more food, I feel like this product helped push me harder and help me get stronger and bigger which made me want to go even harder at the gym. Everybody loves to see results. I felt great on this and application was super easy, always applying 3 pumps at night after a shower from the top half of my stomach up to the top part of my back. I did feel a little skeptical at first because it was my first time using a product that you apply to your skin and because I'm young and I understand that this product would work better on an older person, but I still saw great results and I'm happy iconic formulations gave me the chance to try and review this product!

6.7
      March 7, 2018

Cons:

Shout out SR and Iconic Formulations for allowing me to sample this topical. I had used a topical about 10 years ago and do not even recall what or how well it worked so i was anxious to test this topical pro hormone Dermacrine out.

Dermacrine is comprised of 72mg of DHEA which is to aid in lean body mass and increased libido among other things. 36mg of 7,8 Benzoflavone, 36mg of Resvereratrol which is to aid in estro blocker, 18mg of Pregnenolone which is supposed to help the body maintain normal levels, and 9mg of Chrysin.

Dosing is 3-5 pumps every morning after a shower once a day. Allow about 5 minutes to dry. The number of pumps is determine by how much you weigh. I weigh 165, so I only had 3 pumps a day which lasted me over 5 weeks. 190-230lbs get 4 pumps and 231+ get 5 pumps. Taste is N/A since this is a topical. Mixability is N/A as well. The topical had a normal topical smell, nothing too strong or bad enough to not put on. It dried usually under 5 minutes an it did not leave my skin oily or sticky.

As for effectiveness, i noticed the most "gains" during the 2nd week. By gains, i mean i looked fuller and felt harder. I also had a slight increase in the gym. It's hard to say how much because i just started doing flat bench again when i started taking this after taking off flat bench for a year and only lifting dumbbell bench for the last 6 months. First week i benched 225 for 3, followed by 5, then 8 the third week. Muscle memory plays a big part in that so its hard to judge. Either way, I personally felt much better and was pleased with my bench. One big effect on me was it decreased my libido. Enough for me to notice, like hey I haven't tried to jump my wife the last few days. So i wasn't fond of that. After the first two weeks, i did not notice much after, just kind of
      plateaued. No decrease to note!

I found this for $40 online. So to get 5 weeks out of this for $40, that is a pretty good deal consider natural test boosters are higher than that. I did not see any deals at the time for this but if you were to find one that would make this even better.

Side Effects

Only side was the decrease in libido.

Conclusion

In conclusion, i was pleased with Dermacrine by iconic formulations. The ease of use to apply each morning and the increased look in the mirror, i can't complain so i would recommend those out there interested to give this puppy a try!