VANAPHASE Reviews

By: Humanix

Overall
Overall
3.0
Thanks to Humanix for sending it out!
  August 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:

Vanaphase is trying to bring back a supplement that had a little bit of fame back years ago. While giving this some really big claims they had some big shoes to fill right out the door.
    - Dramatic strength increases within 1-2 weeks
    - Absurd inter-workout pumps
    - Rock hard muscles throughout the day
    - Improved workout endurance
    - Enhanced recovery times
    - A tighter, leaner physique
    So how does this supplement differ than what was out in the 90's , and if it really does work this well , why did it disappear?

41 year old male looking for any extra edge I can get to help fight of the aging process or at least the visual part of it .

Vanadium: 10mg- Vanadium
    Vanadium is used for treating prediabetes and diabetes, low blood sugar, high cholesterol, heart disease, tuberculosis, syphilis, a form of "tired blood" (anemia), and water retention ; for improving athletic performance in weight training; and for preventing cancer.
    How does it work?
    There is some evidence that vanadium might act like insulin, or help to increase the effects of insulin.
    This is taken from webmd

Vanadium is LIKELY SAFE in adults, if less than 1.8 mg per day is taken. At higher doses, such as those used to treat diabetes, vanadium frequently causes unwanted side effects including abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, nausea, and gas. It can also cause a greenish tongue, loss of energy, and problems with the nervous system.
    Vanadium is UNSAFE when used in large amounts and for a long time. This increases the risk of serious side effects including kidney damage.
    Vanadium might lower blood sugar. People with diabetes should check their blood sugar carefully and watch for signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia).

They are tasteless.
    I took one with every meal. Pretty simple but kind of annoying at the same time.

I had zero effects from this. Good or bad. I was looking for even slight changes but the ones I did have I can not credit it for this. I was on a slightly different diet than normal so I was already starting to lean out some then kinda hit a wall , which was when I started to take this. So with all these claims I thought it would help put me back on track. I did keep my hopes up but I never did see anything or feel any extra boost in the gym. I was at least hoping for the added water pumps it promised but I can not say they was increased at all either. I was starting to feel like I got scammed or even got a placebo product. My strength was going up on this but I feel It was more of the different training program and the better diet than this.

36.99 for 90 count which is 30 day supply . For what I got from this. No way.

Side Effects

zero. Good or bad

Conclusion

As mentioned in my title. I think some things should just be left behind and not messed with again. Sorry it took so long to get this review up.

August 18, 2018 - Last Edited: 2018-08-18 15:01:59

Hello MHSeaver:

Thank you for that review. We encourage folks reviewing our products to be open, honest, and thorough. I must admit, this review is rather shocking. While VANAPHASE has only been in the market 4 months, our user satisfaction rates have been well over 97%. Every athlete -- male and female; every gym goer; young, old, novice, or experienced have all reported both measurable strength increases, increased muscle pumps and hardness, and an overall tighter appearance due to the products ability to transport glucose. In fact, we have had world-renown bodybuilders use & vet this product. As someone who has body build and lived in the gym for well over twenty years, I have personally never used a more effective and consistent OTC supplement, especially one that has no hormones or potentially banned substances. However, I must point out; some of your review is inaccurate and simply false. e.g. there are several clinical studies on Vanadium which show "no negative side effects or concerning levels of toxicity with prolonged use". In fact, I have personally used up to 2 additional servings per day and have not noticed a single side effect, of course we do not recommend using more that the daily recommended dose. As I said, I appreciate your review and the time you took to write it. Your results are your results. It is just an anomaly of sorts and I am rather surprised by such a poor report of the products use as it is not evenly remotely close to what other experience.

Rob @ Humanix Management

• mhseaver670
      August 20, 2018

Yea I'm sorry I didn't respond well to it. Everyone will not respond to everything the same. The only thing I can think of that everyone will, would be oxygen. I appreciate the feedback but as far as pointing that I was false in my review. I will post the link I found the exact statement. It does not state the amount or the time frame that would cause it to be unsafe. So I did not state how much that would be. It was taken from WebMD. Rather easy to find. Now that was not saying anything about your brand or product just the active ingredient.
      Link posted, I read that on the side effects.

• TheVenom
      August 26, 2018

My workplace tells me specifically to avoid or limit exposure to all forms of Vanadium. The lack of research done on this ingredient by outside sources makes it terrifying that it's available in a 90ct bottle.

August 28, 2018

Thank you for your post, Venom. Lack of research? There has been a plethora of research done on Vanadium complexes in the past 20 years, especially for the therapeutic space. In fact, Vanadium in it's baseline form -- Vanadyl Sulfate -- was studied and researched as a possible anti-diabetic agent to help folks suffering from such a horrible disease. As for Sulfate salts, they have been shown to have very limited absorption, where as BGOV (Bis Glycinato Oxo Vanadium) has been studied and researched for both it's ability to absorb and it's bio-availability properties. Ultimately, we are talking about a compound that has been studied and demonstrated its ability to repair pancreatic cell activity, improve blood glucose functioning, and a other help benefits. I am happy to compare clinical research to debate what your "workplace" tells you; I can assure you safety of Vanadium is undeniable. Go to Amazon, look up all of the Vanadyl Sulfate buyers and their reviews. BGOV is the next generation. While users results will vary and we respect that, in terms of product safety we have plenty of clinical studies to support our position.

REFERENCE:

• TheVenom
      August 28, 2018 - Last Edited: 2018-08-28 18:42:38

I apologize. Two of those studies that you cite are less than 20 years old. They are but a mere 19 years old. The one from 2014 indicates promising results in mice, but renal failure in humans, which is why it isn't a commercialized pharmaceutical. This same study (which isn't its own study, rather a summary of several studies) cites contradictory sources. One citation saying one thing, and the next citation disagreeing.

This is the trend with most ncbi articles on the substance. I'm not going to turn this into a debate on this nice man's post, but if you're interested you can just shoot me a message. ;)

August 28, 2018

While these studies are from several years back, so too are they still relevant. Furthermore, whereas Vanadium has been used in the marketplace for over two decades to help folks with blood sugar & insulin support, if such products were detrimental to ones health, they would be off the shelf. As we saw even with Ephedrine, all it took was a handful of severe cases and FDA banned such products. While one could make the argument that anything we put in the body can harm us, I am still looking for actual cases studies of people who have got sick from prolonged or even excess use of Vanadium, whether the original Vanadium (Vanadyl Sulfate) to hit the dietary supplement market and the next generation, BGOV. If you have such material, feel free to PM me and R&D team can review it. We have yet to see anything credible to support it.