(Better than 0% in Natural Anabolics)

VANAPHASE is a Natural Anabolic product manufactured by Humanix. It is designed to naturally help keep you in an anabolic state.

Growth Enhancers > Natural Anabolics

3.0
Thanks to Humanix for sending it out!
  August 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:

Vanaphase is trying to bring back a supplement that had a little bit of fame back years ago. While giving this some really big claims they had some big shoes to fill right out the door.
    - Dramatic strength increases within 1-2 weeks
    - Absurd inter-workout pumps
    - Rock hard muscles throughout the day
    - Improved workout endurance
    - Enhanced recovery times
    - A tighter, leaner physique
    So how does this supplement differ than what was out in the 90's , and if it really does work this well , why did it disappear?

41 year old male looking for any extra edge I can get to help fight of the aging process or at least the visual part of it .

Vanadium: 10mg- Vanadium
    Vanadium is used for treating prediabetes and diabetes, low blood sugar, high cholesterol, heart disease, tuberculosis, syphilis, a form of "tired blood" (anemia), and water retention ; for improving athletic performance in weight training; and for preventing cancer.
    How does it work?
    There is some evidence that vanadium might act like insulin, or help to increase the effects of insulin.
    This is taken from webmd

Vanadium is LIKELY SAFE in adults, if less than 1.8 mg per day is taken. At higher doses, such as those used to treat diabetes, vanadium frequently causes unwanted side effects including abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, nausea, and gas. It can also cause a greenish tongue, loss of energy, and problems with the nervous system.
    Vanadium is UNSAFE when used in large amounts and for a long time. This increases the risk of serious side effects including kidney damage.
    Vanadium might lower blood sugar. People with diabetes should check their blood sugar carefully and watch for signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia).

They are tasteless.
    I took one with every meal. Pretty simple but kind of annoying at the same time.

I had zero effects from this. Good or bad. I was looking for even slight changes but the ones I did have I can not credit it for this. I was on a slightly different diet than normal so I was already starting to lean out some then kinda hit a wall , which was when I started to take this. So with all these claims I thought it would help put me back on track. I did keep my hopes up but I never did see anything or feel any extra boost in the gym. I was at least hoping for the added water pumps it promised but I can not say they was increased at all either. I was starting to feel like I got scammed or even got a placebo product. My strength was going up on this but I feel It was more of the different training program and the better diet than this.

36.99 for 90 count which is 30 day supply . For what I got from this. No way.

Side Effects

zero. Good or bad

Conclusion

As mentioned in my title. I think some things should just be left behind and not messed with again. Sorry it took so long to get this review up.

Overall
    Thanks to Humanix for sending it out!
      July 9, 2018

VANAPHASE claims to be the next generation of vanadyl sulfate products. Claiming to help with Glucose levels in normal range and to utilize the carbohydrate storages for optimal muscle growth!

First off, I would like to thank Humanix for providing me with the chance to try VANAPHASE. This time of year, I try my hardest to keep my body in check and in healthy running order. With that said, I wanted to try a product that had an extremely simple profile and has been shown to work alone. So VANAPHASE hit my radar. I have taken similar products in the late 90's and I vaguely remember the results of these. However, I do not believe I had such positive results as I did on this run. I will give you the run down of the good and the bad of VANAPHASE. Keep in mind, I am not scientist so I am trying to leave out the big words I do not know!

Vanadium: 10mg- Vanadium
    Vanadium is a metal that comes from natural foods like soybeans, shellfish, and mushrooms. After doing extensive research on the metal, doctors discovered that it could help support blood sugar levels. Basically from my research, the vanadium will shuttle all of the nutrients from the food you eat directly to the cells that need them. You will also keep your waist line in check because it will help with fat and glucose storages. The vanadium doesn't do anything crazy in your body. It simply works through insulin. VANAPHASE is essentially a glucose disposal agent. It should also be noted that the Humanix uses Bis-Glycinato Oxo Vanadium which means better absorption. Their DRcaps also help to get passed the acid in your stomach and make it to the second level of GI Tract, again, making better absorption.

There was no taste with these pills. No mixability issues either. The dosing was simple One(1) capsule with breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. They further state not to take on empty stomach nor between meals. This posed a problem initially for me. Because I do fast a better part of the morning hours. So normally this would mess up my breakfast fast. So for this, I got off my fast for the duration of the supplement.

7.0/10
    This product, for the most part delivered on all that I have read. I felt leaner and harder while taking this product. My waist line did appear to be smaller. I am currently sitting at a 32 waist size, I was around a 33. I know that doesn't seem like a huge difference, but tell that to my pants. From dieting and being careful on my eating, I also was able to see some flatness taking place in my lower ab section. This may or may not be a factor of extreme focus on diet. I am currently the same size as while taking it and I have been off a few days. No negative changes have occurred in my physique. As far as the claim of vascularity, I have yielded positive results as well. My pumps were amplified and I just felt good during the use. I felt pretty strong and no lag in my normal daily routines. My only regret is not getting some sort of blood test before and after to check my levels. Regretfully, I was unable to do so.

7.5/10
    The best price I found for a 30 day supple of VANAPHASE was actually on their personal sight it was around 36.00 or .41 cents per serving. That is not bad as far as price per serving goes in my opinion.

Side Effects

As far as side effects goes, I had small, but workable issues. I went off my fasting routine in the mornings so that I could take the product as it was instructed for maximal results and for fair reviewing. So after my breakfast meal was consumed (eggs, oats, ect), I would have really bad issues with what appeared to be an acid reflux-type issue. I would have a burping issue and it led me to feel like throwing up. It only took place earlier in the day and after I ate more, I was able to feel better. I did not feel like I was in any bodily danger so that is why I continued to take the product.

Conclusion

Overall: 6.5/10

In conclusion, I would recommend this product to anyone that is interested in using vanadium or any glucose disposal products. It is fairly inexpensive and the results I achieved where pretty good to me. As far as any side effects, please keep in mind results vary and always eat while taking the product. It may also be beneficial to check your blood levels before and after as well.