(Better than 0% in Natural Anabolics)

VANAPHASE is a Natural Anabolic product manufactured by Humanix. It is designed to naturally help keep you in an anabolic state.

Growth Enhancers > Natural Anabolics

Overall
Overall
4.5
4.5
  August 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Pump
  • Reduces Carb Bloat
  • Nearly Ineffective

Vanaphase can potentially provide some moderate benefits to your overall goals, but may not quite hit the mark for everyone.

A special thanks to Humanix for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their product Vanaphase. Vanaphase is a glucose transporter or GDA (glucose disposal agent) designed to help the body better absorb glucose consumed from food in order to be used as energy. The potential results include increased endurance, better pump, improved recovery, and an increase in muscular size and strength. I've used plenty of GDAs in the past and new what to expect if this product did in fact work for me.

The product contains one ingredient, which is Vanadium at 10mg per capsule. Humanix uses a form of vanadium called Bis-Glycinato Oxo Vanadium. Supposedly, this form is more favorably absorbed by the body.

Vanadium supplementation has shown promise in some studies to improve conditions such as diabetes, heart diseases, high cholesterol, and unfavorable glucose levels within the bloodstream.

Vanadium is believed to act as an insulin mimetic and catalyst. In others words, when ingested it is believed to perform the mechanisms similar to that insulin and help improve the body's own insulin action. The result is a better absorption of glucose from the blood into muscle tissue.

As mentioned earlier, this results in higher levels of energy, power output, and endurance. This also reduces the amount of glucose and carbs from being stored as additional body fat.

Vanadium has been found to be potentially renal toxic if used over long periods of time in large quantities. Therefore, one with pre existing kidney compromise would most likely want to avoid this product.

The directions state to always take the product with food and never on an empty stomach.

The total dosage protocol as directed is three caps per day with meals. I took each capsule with my three biggest meals of the day. In my case, that was my primary breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals. I did not take it with my smaller supplementary meals.

From my past experience with other GDAs such as SlinShot, Anabolic Pump, Primabol, Assa1nate, and Glycolog, I know what to look for in order ti gauge a GDA as effective. The benefits include better pumps, less carb bloat, improved endurance, and better muscle output potential. If I am on a caloric restriction I also judge on fat loss. I am on a lean recomp and am on a slight caloric surplus, so fat loss was not applicable with my usage with Vanaphase.

First was the pump factor. Truthfully, the pumps I got from Vanaphase were moderate at best. I did experience some muscle fullness and a slight increase in vascularity. However, the pump fell short compared to what I would've expected.

My endurance was unchanged. I did not see myself cranking out additional reps or sets in the gym, nor did I see improvements in stamina during cardio sessions. My endurance is normally good to begin with, but with GDAs I do at experience better overall stamina between weight training intervals sets and longer more intense cardio sessions. With Vanaphase, I did not experience any of that.

Carb bloat after heavier meals was reduced and I did not have any gaseous issues after meal consumption. So Vanaphase did show up in this aspect.

Natural energy levels were little higher, but not to a significant enough degree where I can give points here.

Finally, I did see a very slight difference in strength, mass, and recovery. My physique appeared fuller and slightly bigger in some areas, but the difference was near miniscule. I was lifting slightly heavier for volume on some lifts, but nothing PR-setting level. My recovery was nearly unchanged, but I did have a slight decrease in DOMS at times. These subtle differences don't earn any points here. I don't expect huge gains from GDAs, but I would prefer better response in this area.

Overall, Vanaphase was somewhat effective in some areas, but fell short in comparison to other GDAs I've used.

Vanaphase currently is available on Humanix's website for 37 dollars for a 30 day supply. For the lack of efficacy, this is not a good value based on my experience. I would invest in one of the GDAs I listed earlier instead.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I feel that Vanaphase is at best worth a try. It had some slight to moderate benefits in pump and overall blood glucose support, but simply falls short for me. I'd say pass on this one and opt for other products.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO RED SOX!!!

Other Prices:
Amazon   $46.99

3.0
  August 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:

Vanaphase is trying to bring back a supplement that had a little bit of fame back years ago. While giving this some really big claims they had some big shoes to fill right out the door.
    - Dramatic strength increases within 1-2 weeks
    - Absurd inter-workout pumps
    - Rock hard muscles throughout the day
    - Improved workout endurance
    - Enhanced recovery times
    - A tighter, leaner physique
    So how does this supplement differ than what was out in the 90's , and if it really does work this well , why did it disappear?

41 year old male looking for any extra edge I can get to help fight of the aging process or at least the visual part of it .

Vanadium: 10mg- Vanadium
    Vanadium is used for treating prediabetes and diabetes, low blood sugar, high cholesterol, heart disease, tuberculosis, syphilis, a form of "tired blood" (anemia), and water retention ; for improving athletic performance in weight training; and for preventing cancer.
    How does it work?
    There is some evidence that vanadium might act like insulin, or help to increase the effects of insulin.
    This is taken from webmd

Vanadium is LIKELY SAFE in adults, if less than 1.8 mg per day is taken. At higher doses, such as those used to treat diabetes, vanadium frequently causes unwanted side effects including abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, nausea, and gas. It can also cause a greenish tongue, loss of energy, and problems with the nervous system.
    Vanadium is UNSAFE when used in large amounts and for a long time. This increases the risk of serious side effects including kidney damage.
    Vanadium might lower blood sugar. People with diabetes should check their blood sugar carefully and watch for signs of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia).

They are tasteless.
    I took one with every meal. Pretty simple but kind of annoying at the same time.

I had zero effects from this. Good or bad. I was looking for even slight changes but the ones I did have I can not credit it for this. I was on a slightly different diet than normal so I was already starting to lean out some then kinda hit a wall , which was when I started to take this. So with all these claims I thought it would help put me back on track. I did keep my hopes up but I never did see anything or feel any extra boost in the gym. I was at least hoping for the added water pumps it promised but I can not say they was increased at all either. I was starting to feel like I got scammed or even got a placebo product. My strength was going up on this but I feel It was more of the different training program and the better diet than this.

36.99 for 90 count which is 30 day supply . For what I got from this. No way.

Side Effects

zero. Good or bad

Conclusion

As mentioned in my title. I think some things should just be left behind and not messed with again. Sorry it took so long to get this review up.

Other Prices:
    Amazon   $46.99

July 9, 2018

VANAPHASE claims to be the next generation of vanadyl sulfate products. Claiming to help with Glucose levels in normal range and to utilize the carbohydrate storages for optimal muscle growth!

First off, I would like to thank Humanix for providing me with the chance to try VANAPHASE. This time of year, I try my hardest to keep my body in check and in healthy running order. With that said, I wanted to try a product that had an extremely simple profile and has been shown to work alone. So VANAPHASE hit my radar. I have taken similar products in the late 90's and I vaguely remember the results of these. However, I do not believe I had such positive results as I did on this run. I will give you the run down of the good and the bad of VANAPHASE. Keep in mind, I am not scientist so I am trying to leave out the big words I do not know!

Vanadium: 10mg- Vanadium
    Vanadium is a metal that comes from natural foods like soybeans, shellfish, and mushrooms. After doing extensive research on the metal, doctors discovered that it could help support blood sugar levels. Basically from my research, the vanadium will shuttle all of the nutrients from the food you eat directly to the cells that need them. You will also keep your waist line in check because it will help with fat and glucose storages. The vanadium doesn't do anything crazy in your body. It simply works through insulin. VANAPHASE is essentially a glucose disposal agent. It should also be noted that the Humanix uses Bis-Glycinato Oxo Vanadium which means better absorption. Their DRcaps also help to get passed the acid in your stomach and make it to the second level of GI Tract, again, making better absorption.

There was no taste with these pills. No mixability issues either. The dosing was simple One(1) capsule with breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. They further state not to take on empty stomach nor between meals. This posed a problem initially for me. Because I do fast a better part of the morning hours. So normally this would mess up my breakfast fast. So for this, I got off my fast for the duration of the supplement.

7.0/10
    This product, for the most part delivered on all that I have read. I felt leaner and harder while taking this product. My waist line did appear to be smaller. I am currently sitting at a 32 waist size, I was around a 33. I know that doesn't seem like a huge difference, but tell that to my pants. From dieting and being careful on my eating, I also was able to see some flatness taking place in my lower ab section. This may or may not be a factor of extreme focus on diet. I am currently the same size as while taking it and I have been off a few days. No negative changes have occurred in my physique. As far as the claim of vascularity, I have yielded positive results as well. My pumps were amplified and I just felt good during the use. I felt pretty strong and no lag in my normal daily routines. My only regret is not getting some sort of blood test before and after to check my levels. Regretfully, I was unable to do so.

7.5/10
    The best price I found for a 30 day supple of VANAPHASE was actually on their personal sight it was around 36.00 or .41 cents per serving. That is not bad as far as price per serving goes in my opinion.

Side Effects

As far as side effects goes, I had small, but workable issues. I went off my fasting routine in the mornings so that I could take the product as it was instructed for maximal results and for fair reviewing. So after my breakfast meal was consumed (eggs, oats, ect), I would have really bad issues with what appeared to be an acid reflux-type issue. I would have a burping issue and it led me to feel like throwing up. It only took place earlier in the day and after I ate more, I was able to feel better. I did not feel like I was in any bodily danger so that is why I continued to take the product.

Conclusion

Overall: 6.5/10

In conclusion, I would recommend this product to anyone that is interested in using vanadium or any glucose disposal products. It is fairly inexpensive and the results I achieved where pretty good to me. As far as any side effects, please keep in mind results vary and always eat while taking the product. It may also be beneficial to check your blood levels before and after as well.