Creafusion Reviews

By: HIT Supplements

ARTICLES
FORUM TOPICS

Creatine > Blends
Creafusion is a Creatine Blend manufactured by HIT Supplements. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

November 29, 2015

• Mixability*
    Thanks to Hit Supplements for letting me have the chance to give this product a try. I have tried most of their products so far and this was not a disappointment at all. Creatine is a great product and hard to screw up. It's always nice once in awhile to try blended creatine instead of just one kind.

Ingredients:
    This a made up of 4 different types of creatine. You get your creapure, Di-Creatine Maiate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, and Creatine Mangna power. This is a pretty basic profile. I do like the idea behind blended creatines and how they are suppose to help you more than just regular creatine by itself. Here is something I found on their website that explains what this product does for you "Our blend of creatine increases the amount of energy of your muscles by increasing the amount of ATP available. As initial fuel for muscle contractions, ATP provides energy by releasing phosphate and becoming ADP. Through the use of creatine phosphate, ADP then becomes ATP again in order to be utilized within the muscle as energy. Having extra creatine allows your body to regenerate ATP more quickly which allows you to work your muscles to their maximum potential because it helps your body to consistently feed them the energy they need during intensive training". I found this to be rather interesting.

Value:
    The cheapest I could find this was on smartpowders.com for $23.29 for 60 servings. For a blended creatine I think this is a very good price and will costs you about $0.38 per serving. How could you go wrong only having to pay about $0.38 per serving. That is cheap if you ask me.

Taste:
    I decided to go with the unflavored since I would be mixing this mainly with my protein after my workouts and figured a flavored one would not taste very good with my protein. Even though this was unflavored it still gave my protein a kind of a more sour like taste to it. The protein I am using at the moment is Optimum 100% Gold Standard in chocolate. I did not like how this gave it that sour taste to it but I just downed it right away so I did not have to taste much of it. For being unflavored you would think it would be tasteless but it's not totally that way. It's not real bad but just enough to notice.

Dosing/Mixing.
    I only used one scoop post workout with my protein. They say to take 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop post. I did not do that because I figured that would be way to much creatine I would be getting since I was getting a little bit in my pre-workout also. I think there could be some benefits to doing this but I think it's more of a marketing way to make you spend more money on this because you will go through it faster. Mixing was pretty simple and easy. Never had any issue with it not mixing or did it leaving anything on the sides or bottom of my shaker cup.

Every time I start using creatine again I always start to see my strength gains go up and my lifts go a lot better. This is only the second blended creatine product I have tried and so far I have enjoyed them. I found this to be a much better product for me than just regular Mono creatine. Having the extra things in here I feel really helped me a lot more. I noticed that when I was on this my strength gains started to go up a lot more and all my lifts just felt better. I was able to push harder and go a lot longer during my workouts. I noticed I was starting to put on a lot more muscle mass and my muscle started to look more full and more cut. I also noticed that my DOM's were a lot less after my really hard workouts. I believe this really helped me at limiting my DOM's I would get which was nice. Some of the benefits from this is helping with recovery and endurance and overall I thought my recovery and endurance from this was much better. I did notice a little bit of bloating in my stomach but not to bad. I felt my energy from this was much improved and just felt better overall. I felt like the more I was on this the better it seemed to work for me.

Side Effects:
    The biggest side effect I noticed from this was really horrible gas it always gave me. It was like clock work for me because shortly after I would take this it would start to act up and I would get this gas that was so bad it would even make me want to gag. It was like the whole time I was on this creatine I always seem to have this really bad gas and after awhile it was starting to get really annoying for me because I had to be careful at times where I was at or who I was around. When I have taken just regular creatine I never seem to have this problem. I know a buddy of mine that has the same problem when he takes blended creatine. The other blended creatine product I used awhile back did the same thing to me also and why blended creatine products does this I don't know.

Overall:
    For the most part I very much enjoyed this product and what it did for me except for the horrible gas it gave me. I think this is a very solid blended creatine and very much worth trying. If you want some good strength gains in your lifts and a lot better endurance and energy I would highly recommend this product. It's a fairly reasonably priced product and won't break your wallet which is nice. This would be a product I would be more than happy to use again because of the great results I got from it.

September 16, 2015

• Tastes Great
    • Expensive When Compared To Creapure

Hey SR, I'm back for a review of a solid product called Creafusion from HIT Supplements. I had the pleasure of receiving this product from the SR TROOPer program and definitely want to say thank you for that as well at to HIT for allowing me to review Creafusion. I used this as part of my bulking/strength routine and it was my main source of creatine throughout the run of the bottle, however I was taking supplements with a minimal amount of creatine already there (more explanation later).

Creatine has been around for a very long time in the supplement and lifting world, and it is the supplement with the most studies backing it's effectiveness. Creatine works, plain and simple. Especially the micronized form of creatine monohydrate known as Creapure. If taken correctly, Creatine can increase your strength, endurance, and muscle fullness to aid your workouts. We have seen a lot of trends with creatine, and I for one remember the days of loading where it was recommended that you load 15-20 grams of creatine a day with a juice high in sugar for a couple weeks to make sure your muscles were saturated. With improved purity of creatine and more reliable science, I believe most are on board that a loading phase is not required and as long as you stick to 3-5 grams of creatine every day you will achieve muscle saturation that will improve your strength and workouts. Personally, when taking Creapure, I saw no difference in effectiveness at the 3 gram level compared to 5 grams, but that could be due to other factors age, weight, workouts, etc.

Creafusion is a creatine blend however, containing multiple types of creatine that tout better absorbtion rates that regular creatine monohydrate. I have used all of these forms before and with success, so I was excited to use this product. Let's see how this product performed:

Overall, I like the ingredient profile. I like when companies try different approaches, so even though I have had creatine blends before, and every type that this one includes, never a fusion of these 4 different types.

The supplement facts, which are attached, show a blend of 2 grams of Creapure, 1 gram of Di-Creatine Malate, 1 gram of COPMAX which is Creatinol-O-Phosphate and 1 gram of Magnapower which is Magnesium Creatine Chelate.This adds up to your solid 5 grams of creatine per scoop.

As I said above, I have used all of these forms of creatine before and they have all worked for me in the past. I was concerned that maybe taking them all together in lower doses however, might not be that effective as taking them alone or in higher doses. Overall though, premium types of creatine in the proper dose of 5 grams and this profile is very solid.

I had the Tropical Citrus flavor and it was wonderful. It was a pleasure to drink this everyday on it's own. I even used this as a supplement to flavor a pre-workout I was taking that I didn't care for as much flavor wise. It improved that as well. A perfect combo of sweet and sour, and no dyes! Thank you for that!

Mixability, which can be an issue with lower quality creatine products, were non existent. No grittiness or residue, it mixed cleanly every time.

Dosing was very simple, as one scoop gives you the proper dose of creatine of 5 grams. Very easy.

Only reason I took a point away was because since it was flavored, it did limit the versatitlity to a degree. You couldn't dump this in a chocolate protein shake for example. This has to be taken on it's own or with a product with a similar flavor profile. Big deal? Nope, I still thought it was great.

Guess what? Shocker....creatine works. My strength while using this product steadily increased. Endurance improved as I could complete more sets and reps even with increased weight. My muscles felt harder and denser. Creatine is a wonderful product that works for just about everybody. I took this on non-workout days with a full scoop an varying times of the day, whenever I needed a great tasting drink. On workout days, I didn't not take a full scoop. I would fill the scooper 1/2 or 3/4 of the way up as I was taking a pre-workout that already had 1 gram of Magnapower in it. I definitely don't think 1 gram of even the most bioavailable form of creatine is enough, so having this on hand was helpful to get to a good dosage. The effectiveness of the creatine and improvement of my workouts never wavered even though I was not taking the full scoop of the product. Taking this product this way also helped in it's one main weakness. The value. Read on.

Creafusion is not a badly priced product, especially since it does contain various forms of designer creatines. You can find Creafusion anywhere from $23-$29 for 60 full servings. Since I experimented and only did 1/2-3/4 scoops on workout days it lasted me closer to 75-80 workouts. Similar designer creatines do cost more per serving such as Green Magnitude or Con-Cret for example, so overall a great deal. So why not a higher score for value? Because regular creapure, which is rock solid and works wonderful 95% of us when dosed correctly is dirt cheap. You can get 200 servings of 5 grams of creapure for the same price of Creafusion at $23. When you compare it to that, the value definitely takes a it.

Side Effects

No ill effects to report. No cramping, stomach issues, gas, etc. A well made product. Bravo!

Conclusion

This a great blend of premium creatines that worked for me. It will help you too, most likely. So will regular Creapure though however (For most). If you're looking for something new, feel a blend may be more effective than the Creapure you have taken in the past or are currently taking, give this a shot. It definitely works, tastes great, and is a great value when compared to other designer creatines.

September 16, 2015

• Tastes Great

First, I'd like to thank the SR TROOP and HIT Supplements for allowing me to test and review Creafusion. I've tried a few creatine blends in the past with no significant results to note, and typically I don't stray away from Creapure, but when this came available on the TROOP, I figured why not and decided to put in a bid for a tub. I was quite pleased I did and the results I experienced exceeded my expectations.

(9.0)
      I've attached a picture of the ingredient profile.

Nothing too crazy with the profile, but I do like the approach with blended creatine products, even tho in the past I haven't had much success with them. Purely for the fact that if one doesn't respond to one form of creatine in particular, there are other forms that may benefit that person specifically. I don't think I need to explain what creatine does as I assume most of you at this point have a thorough understanding of its' benefits.

(10.0)
      To put it simply, this tastes amazing. I had the citrus flavor and I looked forward to it every day. No real issues with mixability, there was some sediment at the bottom, but that's to expected with all creatine products. I primarily mixed this with a spoon and dissolved/mixed almost instantly.

(9.0)
      As I mentioned before, I haven't strayed away from Creapure in quite some time, and had little success with creatine blends I've used in the past. However, if any of you readers have been following my Project Alpha Dad log, you will see that I have consistently been making strength gains during my run with this product. I started using this I believe during week 4 of my first Candito training program and during the majority of this cycle. During week 6 of my first cycle, I PR'd my squat by 65lbs and my bench by 20lbs -- now I'm not going to directly contribute this to Creafusion as it was added a little bit later in the cycle, but the progress I've made during the 2nd cycle has been a solid indication that Creafusion has been assisting with my strength gains. Additionally, I must note that I did experience better muscular endurance and muscle fullness while using this product.

The tub lasted me about 6 weeks, there were times where I would take 2 servings to see if I'd notice any side effects or additional benefits, but neither occurred so I primarily stuck with 1 serving a day.

(9.0)
      The lowest I've seen this for is for $23 and change, which is a fantastic deal for 60 servings. Costing you less than $.40 a day if you use 1 serving consistently. Only reason I don't rank this a 10 is that you can get ON Micronized Creatine (Creapure) 6 month supply for around $40. Nonetheless, for what I experienced with Creafusion and the current price point, I will definitely recommend this to other users.

Side Effects

No issues at all! No GI issues or water retention. The main reason I've stuck with Creapure in the past is because other forms of creatine have caused me to bloat a bit, but this wasn't the case at all with Creafusion.

Conclusion

Overall, this product is a solid 9, and I won't give a product a 10 unless I see some Godly results. I was extremely pleased with this product in regard to effectiveness, taste, value, and lack of side effects. I highly recommend this to other users who are looking to try something new in the creatine world. Again, thank you to SR TROOP and HIT Supplements for allowing me to give this a shot, and I look forward to the products y'all put out in the future!
      • Tropical Citrus: 10/10

Overall
      Overall
      9.3
      9.6
      9.5
        September 12, 2015

• Made In USA
      • Mixability*
        Thank you to HIT Supplements for providing Creafusion through the Expert Reviewer and SRTROOPS program on SupplementReviews.com for review, and SR for the chance to review this product! This review covers the 60 serving product in the Tropical Citrus Flavor, read more to find out how well this Blended Creatine Product stacked up!

Formula
        Seen below in the image, you can see the four different forms of Creatine that HIT put into Creafusion. HIT gave us this product with the label FULLY DISCLOSED meaning no Proprietary Blends! For those who aren't aware, Proprietary Blends are ingredients listed in a total mix where the dosages of each are not known. There are many drawbacks to the consumer when the ingredients are given in this way, but one important element you need to know is how effective it is! I include the supplement label in my reviews in case a product does a non-disclosed ingredient change in such a way you know that the product in this review is the one that matches your label.

Based on the label we are given different types of Creatine: Creatine Monohydrate (CreaPure), Di-Creatine Malate, Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COPMAX), and Creatine MagnaPower (Magnesium Creatine Chelate). In addition to these we have Magnesium AS Creatine MagnaPower, which is also listed above/on the label but as a smaller dosage which I am not sure why being that they are both the same ingredient but at different dosages (85mg vs 1g). At any rate you are getting a solid 4g+ of Creatine with each serving, which comprises different types to absorb at the most significant rate even more so than just plain Creatine Monohydrate.

If you are reading this review there is a good chance you are familiar with what Creatine does, and hopefully what Creatine is. I won't go into the complete science of Creatine, but will allow HIT's product page to highlight some of the effects: https://hitsupplements.com/product/creafusion-creatine-blend/

Mixability* (Marked as a Pro)
        I used several different cups to mix this up including: mesh screened shaker cup, wire ball shaker cup, and a regular cup with a fork. Each time in all of these cups I mixed 1 scoop (6g) to the 8 ounces of water. The product mixed great and one of the best mixed Creatine Supplements I have taken, but not completely. Here is the deal, this is actually a GREAT benefit as you don't want your creatine to dissolve completely in the fluid as it converts to creatinine which is useless in our supplementation. The directions indicate "For use as a dietary supplement, use 1 scoop (5g) with 8-oz water while training and 1 scoop post workout. Drink immediately. A loading phase is not required or recommended with this product. Drink at least 8-10 (8oz) glasses of water daily in order to maximize results." These are good directions as you don't want the Creatine to sit for too long as it will convert into Creatinine which is useless in our supplementation. Based on these reasons I find the mixability to be acceptable, and suggest that you follow the directions as indicated. The following link is a google search for the process of this conversion, feel free to do the research: http://goo.gl/OxQ6gW

Taste
        SupplementReviews has added a flavor rating which I will indicate my love of the taste, but do realize it is very biased in all reviews as we all assemblate flavors differently and desire various levels of sweetness. I will say that this is the best tasting Creatine product I have taken, as it taste like a citrusy powder sugar! Very lemony (Tropical Citrus), which is great and tastes very refreshing! The 8 ounces of water works great, but I was even able to have this taste very nicely at 12-14 ounces. It is recommend to increase your water intake with any Creatine supplement, as you should know that this is a basic requirement for the function of Creatine to work. In this way it is easily met when you consume extra water with your Creatine.

The directions indicate to consume this Pre Workout AND Post, which would give us the best absorption overall but I find that the intake of 8g+ of Creatine to be a bit on the excessive end. Of course some of the Creatine we ingest will in fact convert into Creatinine which is useless, in which case taking in more than the Clinical Dosed 5g/day would be helpful. Part of me wants to say that this direction could in fact be beneficial, but seems more of a money/marketing technique than anything as you would go through more of their product. It seems that every year we are seeing new forms of Creatine coming onto the market advertising great absorption among other things, but very little is known yet studied about these different forms. I mention this based upon the fact the you could indeed need to consume more/less in these forms to reach the same desired effects of Creatine Monohydrate. All this being said I did in fact consume on most days 1 scoop Pre and 1 scoop Post workout, with the exception of only 1 scoop on non-training days which typically happened in the morning after breakfast or before bed if I had forgotten to take it in the morning.

Effectiveness (9.6/10)
        I will not tell you that everyone will feel the same effect with Creatine or any other product due to different styles of training and/or dietary intake, but in sort I will say that this product was more effective than a non-blended Creatine product! How much more effective did this product stack compared to others? Well I did hit several PR's while taking this with a consistent diet that I had used other forms of Creatine, in such a way that I did see an overall increase of Strength by 13% in PR numbers alone! I saw more muscle fullness/pump than normal with and without taking a Creatine Monohydrate product alone. My endurance was in fact greater with the use of this product over Monohydrate, and I may have had more muscle generation due to the increase stretch on my muscle fiber and transport system that Creafusion provided.

Advertised Benefits of HIT Supplements Creafusion: (These are found on the container)
        I will list them all together, because I feel they all surround the basic Increased Endurance/Strength/Muscle Growth: Increase in muscle mass and enhanced strength, Greater Training capacity, Reduced lactic acid, Quicker muscle weight gain, Antioxidant benefits, More energy during workouts due to ATP regeneration. I really feel like that took the Tried and True effects of Creatine and tried to make it sound more effective or even intelligent, but overall they are just restatements of what we have come to expect with Creatine. The advertised "Antioxidant benefits" really does intrigue me, but sadly nothing is provided on their website to indicate neither this effect nor any of the other advertised effects. I would really like to see companies such as HIT list Clinical Studies to show the effectiveness of the use of these ingredients, but yet they haven't given you these tools but rather than you look for yourself or not at all.

Value (9.5/10)
        HIT Supplements Creafusion comes in at around $28, but on SmartPowders.com you can find it for $23.29 for 60 servings which gives us a value of $0.38 per serving! And on Amazon you can find it for $27.91 making it $0.47 a serving, and that is with free shipping of course which you don't find anywhere else. At either cost you can find this for under $0.50 a serving which is a great deal and value for a Blended Creatine that works as well as this one has in my experience!

Overall (9.3/10)
        Creafusion is an effective option in the Blended and Non Blended Creatine World, which I would greatly recommend to anyone looking to increase their strength and endurance! HIT Supplements provides us with a great valued supplement that tastes great, at which case is fully disclosed.

I want to say thank you again to HIT Supplements and SupplementReviews for allowing me the opportunity to review Creafusion!
        • Tropical Citrus: 10/10

September 10, 2015

• Increased Vascularity
        • They Need To Make A Costco Size Container

Huge thank you to SR and H.I.T. supplements for letting me review there creafusion which is supposed to be the best creatine on the market by using 4 different types. This is review for a 30 serving container. I've heard a lot about this company but never tried any of their products so when it came up for grab though the SR Troops program I had to try it.

The Ingredient profile is pretty simple. H.I.T uses 4 different creatines for this product. You have and advance creatine matrix which is 5,000mg of that here is the breakdown.
          Creapure is the premium brand for creatine worldwide. When it comes to manufacturingcreatine, no other brand combines the three pillars of quality the way Creapure 2,000mg
          Careful selection of raw materials. High-performance technology thanks to sophisticated process engineering underGMP conditions. Precise chemical analysis.
          Di-Creatine Malate 1,000mg: is a combination of creatine and malic acid (a dicarboxylic acid made naturally by all organisms) and is suggested to allow for more efficient creatine entry into muscle cells than creatine alone.
          Copmax: 1,000mg
          Creatine Magnapower: 1,000mg

The flavor I received was kiwi strawberry and the taste was amazing great stuff. I mixed 1 scoop with 8oz of water or juice before and after training.

I've taken a few different creatine products before but nothing stands a chance to this stuff. H.I.T. did and amazing job with creafusion. From day one of taking this product I could see the results in the gym. My strength increase sets and reps increase as well. The effectiveness was spot on while taking it I wanted to train heaver a longer. If I was doing 3 sets for 10 reps for barbell row I would increase it to 5 sets for 15 reps but I would also increase the weight 5 or 10lbs. There were lifts where I was doing more drop sets but keeping the weight heavier while keeping the same about of reps. If I was doing dumbell flys I would usually do a drop set from 80lb -60lbs with a rep range of 8 to 10. But I notice while using the creafusion the weight and reps would increase by 5 to 10lbs so on that same exercise I would do 110lbs -80lbs with a rep range of 10-15. I also didn't feel bloated while taking it or the feeling of retaining a lot of water. My recover time was quicker too I didn't feel a sore. It's a sold creating product that I've really been missing out on.

On the H.I.T. website you can get 60 servings for 29.99 let's just say 30 dollars to round up which would be .50cents per serving which is pretty cheap for a top notice creatine product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are looking for a get intra-workout supplement that delivers H.I.T. hit a home run with creafusion. I would totally recommend this product to my friends or any serious lifter in the hgym. I also look forward trying other H.I.T. products.

September 4, 2015

• Increased Vascularity
            Once again id like to thank the SR Troops program for the opportunity to try out products I might not have heard about before.

"HIT CreaFusion is a cutting edge combination of the four best creatine varieties on the market; Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine HCL, Creatine Monohydrate Di-Creatine Malate, and Creatine MagnaPower (Magnesium Creatine Chelate). By combining these varieties you get the benefits of all of them in one product!"

=================================

Ingredients: 9/10 - The ingredients are straight forward and pretty good. You get 4 different varieties of creatines mixed together so you don't have to pick just one. Creatine Monohydrate people loved because its supposed to work well without the retainment of water.

Creatine MagnaPower - magnesium creatine chelate can lead to greater absorption of creatine into muscle cells with less bloating and side effects.

Creatine Malate is more bioavailable. It absorbs faster with no bloating. No need to load it. Boosts production of ATP and acts as a lactic acid buffer. Dicreatine malate will also work for many who were non-responders to creatine monohydrate or who had upset stomachs from standard creatine usage.

Creatine hydrochloride is creatine bound with hydrochloric acid. It's turned into a basic creatine molecule by stomach acid and may be more water soluble than monohydrate.

=================================

Dosage: 10/10 - The tub comes with 60 servings, and each scoop gives a total of 5g of the variety of mixed creatine. The way I dosed this product was 1 scoop 30 minutes prior to the workout and immediately 1 scoop post workout.

=================================

Taste: 8/10 - I received the tropical citrus flavor. It was nice but a bit too sweet and tarty for me. It was def enjoyable but too sweet for me.

=================================

Effectiveness: 8.7/10 - This product really worked well for me.

Strength: 8/10 - This product worked really well for me in terms of retaining and maintaining strength gains as I am on a timed carb diet, where I do not consume any type of grain or wheat based carbs post 2pm everyday. I was able to still make small increases in my strength numbers while being on this product.

Endurance: 8/10 - I felt that it increased my body's capacity to perform high intensity work and go a little harder in the gym, even at times when I might have felt a bit sluggish from the lack of carbs during that day. I was able to bang out a few more reps, since my workouts consist mainly of circuit training, with little rest and increased volume. Its very strenuous and I doubt I would be able to perform at an optimal capacity without the use of this product.

Recovery: 8/10 - One of the biggest things I noticed was my recovery. The DOMS were not as bad as they usually are and I was able to get back into the gym the following days to do a refreshed workout.

Vascularity: 9/10 - The vascularity aspect on this product was wonderful. My muscles were more inflated and felt fuller throughout the workout, and even hours after the workout. During the workout, I felt my muscles more tensed up and fuller and it almost made it look like I was attaining as they call it a 'sick pump'.

=================================

Side Effects: 0/10 - There was no side effects. No water retention or bloating.

=================================

Value: 8.5/10 - The value of this product is spot on. Ive seen it online as low as $27 a tub for 60 servings. If you decide to only go with 1 scoop a day you get 60 days worth of this product. This becomes a very affordable creatine product.

=================================

Overall: 8.7/10 - Loved the product. Works great. Would recommend others for trying.