High T - Testosterone Booster Reviews

By: High T

(Better than 72% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

High T - Testosterone Booster is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by High T. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to High T for sending it out!
  August 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective
  • Did Not Have Enough To Last Longer Than 30 Days

A 30-day supply for a good testosterone booster.

Thank you to the KFM Brands for letting me try your HighT Testosterone Booster. I have tried many boosters and usually wind up with the same outcome, no boost at all. The HightT was finally one that actually did something. It was definitely one to try to I am glad I didn't stop trying.

Most testosterone boosters contain the same ingredients, which is usually vitamins such as E, B6, B12, and zinc. They also include some same ingredients but this one was a change to others because I was able to see a change. The HighT has a blend called HighT Test Boost Compound with 950 mg. The blend is Fenugreek Sterols Trigonella-Foenum gracum Saponins, Arginine-Alphaketoglutarate 2:1 (A-AKG), Eurycoma Longifolia Extract 4:1, and Rhodiola Rosea. Unfortunately, I do not know how much each ingredient is making up the 950 mg. Fenugreek Saponins (or known as Trigonella Foenum Graecum). Fenugreek is a herb found in the Eastern countries. The health benefits of fenugreek are extensive which include relief from anemia, loss of taste, fever, dandruff, stomach disorders, biliousness, respiratory disorders, mouth ulcers, sore throat, diabetes, inflammations, wounds, and insomnia. Fenugreek seeds also have minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, copper, zinc, manganese, and magnesium. The benefits of Fenugreek for men have been known to help with treating arthritis, sexual arousal and dysfunction, increase testosterone, and enhance athletic performance. Arginine-Alpha Ketoglutarate is an amino acid found in other supplements. It is used for kidney disease, bacterial infections, liver problems and yeast infections. It is also used to process protein. Eurycoma Longifolia Extract is from a shrub-tree found in the rainforest. Eastern men claim that tea from this shrub-tree help with sex and virility. The plant is in high demand so now a protected species. Eurycoma has a large amount of evidence to support its claims and has also shown an anti-estrogen and pro-erectile benefit. This plant can also give you more energy, help with fatigue and enhance overall physical and sensual performance. Evidence has also shown to elevate testosterone and increase muscle strength in men. Rhodiola Rosea Extract salidrosides is a flowering plant grown in Europe, Asia, and North America. Rhodiola is a Chinese medicinal herb which is to help with physical/cognitive vitality. It claims to cut fatigue and exhaustion. This product does not have a lot of research to prove it works. These ingredients seem fine, so I give it a good rating.

Taste and mixability do not apply here since it is capsules. You are to take two capsules per day with water and you can take them anytime. The dosing was fine, so I give it a good rating.

The product claims to improve sex drive & libido, strength & stamina, and energy & vitality. What I can tell you are the effectiveness for me. I was able to feel better, workouts, and felt a little younger. I did not need as much sleep or downtime as I normally have. I was able to stay focused and felt like I could do more. I felt younger but I lack the scientific evidence to say HighT was the reason and I did not have more blood work done to show if a spike in testosterone. I do know that testosterone boosters do take a while to start but once it does, you can feel better if an effective product. I have tried a few testosterone boosters in the past and did use them for at least 2 months with no real results but I do believe this can happen with HighT. I can say a lot of testosterone boosters are out there that do not boost your testosterone as it says it will. For me, good testosterone boosters are hard to find. HighT, I feel, was a good testosterone booster because I did start to feel better but it did take about 2-3 weeks. All the ingredients do seem to help boost testosterone, with evidence and testing to help support its claims. Like I said, no way to prove I was better. All I can tell you was I felt better and a little younger.

The average price is $40 but it did go higher on other sites. With the normal price of $40 for 60 capsules or 30 days, this works out to $1.33 per day. I believe this is well within the norm for effective testosterone boosters on the market. It may seem a little high, but if you need to boost your testosterone without the injections, it's worth the money. I have tried other effective boosters, which as I said earlier that are hard to find. The effective boosters can go as high as $100 for 30 day supply, so I find this a good priced effective testosterone booster.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is one of the hard to find effective testosterone boosters I have taken. It does come with good ingredients that I believe help the boost. I have tried several in the past and I found only one other effective testosterone booster and it was HighT black. I do not have a low amount of testosterone for my age but I do not have the same amount as when I was in my early 20s. I would like to say that my whole life changed for the better because of HighT, but other than the testosterone shots, I have not found much like HighT as effective. HighT does take some time to get you feeling like you should, but once it does, I did feel better. This is a great product for anyone looking to get their testosterone up.

• dmf8625
    7 days ago

Looks like there might be a copy and paste error in the beginning. The quick summary, intro and ingredient profile is there twice.

• Zsteinf
    7 days ago

Good catch. Thanks

• MarsheS
    4 days ago

Next time please use paragraphs.

• Zsteinf
    4 days ago

@marsheS are u talking about the ingredients section?

• MarsheS
    3 days ago

Yes, mainly the ingredients section although effectiveness could have been 2 paragraphs.

Other Prices: