High T Black Caffeine Free, Testosterone Reviews

By: High T

(Better than 62% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

High T Black Caffeine Free, Testosterone is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by High T. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to High T for sending it out!
  March 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Alpha Feeling
  • Boost Libido
  • Increase Strength
  • Feel Young
  • Less Soreness
  • Increase Test
  • Might Be Too Expensive For Some

Big thank you to HighT for letting me try their caffeine-free testosterone booster.
As some of us get older we need a little boost here and there with testosterone and its production. Some seek the help of synthetic prohormone products, some use testosterone replacement therapy, then there are those who want to keep it as natural as possible, and that is where HighT comes in.

So the ingredients are a little hard to mesh with because this does contain a couple of proprietary blends. The ingredients are:

Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 48 mcg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 30IU
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 8 mg
Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 1.5 mg
Razberi-K Metabolic Enhancer 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl)
butan-2-one Raspberry Ketones 200 mg

High T Black Proprietary Blend 900 mg
Fenugreek Sterois Trignonella foenum graecum 50% Saponins, Eurycoma Longifolia Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3% rosavins, Tribulus Terrestris

NO3X Nitric Oxide Booster 2000 mg
Arginine-Alphaketoglutarate 2:1 (A-AKG), L-Citrulline Malate 1:1, Beta-Alanine (as Carnosyn)

As you can see, the two sections that really count in this product are not fully disclosed so you do not know how much of what ingredients you are getting, and what exactly is making it work. What I can tell you is this bottle has a STRONG smell of maple which is a good indicator that it contains a good amount of Fenugreek. For those who do not know Fenugreek is an herb from Southern Europe and Western Asia. It boosts libido and raises testosterone levels. Another advantage is that fenugreek also increases insulin release. I addition to this you have Tribulus which has long been touted as a natural testosterone booster.

The NO3 compound is a nice try, but let's be honest, we all know what the clinical doses are with these ingredients, and this area is severely underdosed if it wanted to actually create a pump boosting ability.

Because this is a capsule, there is not an issue with the taste or the mixability with this product. The dosing is 4 capsules daily for 30 days. I personally would take these first thing in the morning about an hour before working out and initially on an empty stomach then food following 30 minutes later.

Ok, now its time to get into the meat and potatoes of this review. I will be completely honest here, I see this product all the time at the Base Exchange in the supplement section and every time I pass over it when considering T boosters. I feel really bad about that now that I know what it's all about. This product delivers. I could tell a noticeable difference after one week. Overall aggression was up, and strength was on the rise as well. In regards to strength, it really felt like going back to the High School days where it felt like I did not have a plateau. I could always add weight to my lifts...and then lift it, even if I knew that it was above my personal best.

The second aspect that was noticeable was libido. It created a predatory alpha feel with the sense of you can walk into a room with the feeling that you were the baddest one there and are going to take the girl you want caveman style lol.

Finally, it wasn't what I noticed but something that my exercise physiologist said. He came up to me and was like man, you are getting big and are looking scary. That is the first time I have actually gotten a compliment like that in a while.

So I would say that those are the three major areas that you want to see improvement when taking a natural T booster, and this delivers.

So a 120ct which is a 30 day supply will run you $42.20 on amazon not counting shipping and that will equate to $1.41 a serving. This is more towards the high end of Natural T boosters. I would hunt for deals if you can. The price won't break the bank, but it's also not cheap.

Side Effects

There are no side effects to report with this, and that includes acne of any type.

Conclusion

Simply put, for a natural product it works. I will gladly eat crow when it comes to always passing this product up. I will formally apologize to them for thinking they were a lesser brand. If you are in the market for a natural T booster and do not want to get too crazy (like you would with PH's) I would give this a shot. Yeah you could say that it is a little pricey, however the month that you are using this, will be some of the best lifting you have. You will feel younger, you will have less achy joints, and might even feel that uptick on libido. Do yourself a favor and pick up a bottle.

• bctuthill
    March 26, 2018

I'm shocked by how effective you found this. I have been passing right over it too. It just doesn't seem like it would be effective when I look at the label. Great review.

• Reaper61
    March 27, 2018

You're telling me lol. I think that's what really delivered a shock factor was it was really???? This one is doing this for me!?! But I'm glad it did

Other Prices: