High T Black - Best Testosterone Booster Reviews

By: HighT

(Better than 65% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

High T Black - Best Testosterone Booster is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by HighT. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
6.7
  November 22, 2017

• No Moodiness

Just another typical shout out to SR for the hookup! Seriously can't thank you guys enough for these opportunities! I just finished a cycle of PH a couple weeks ago so I wanted to give this natural test booster a try!

High T Black is a more advanced formula than High T. The advanced Hardcore Formulation includes 1600mg of NO3X Nitric Oxide Booster (comprised of L-Citrulline-Malate, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, and Beta-Alanine) and Razberi-K which can improve endurance and speed recovery time, along with aiding in strength of course. High T Black also includes 200mg of caffeine to give you a kick of energy. It also contains a prop blend of 900mg with a combination of Fenugreek, Eurcoma Longifolia Extract 4:1 (geared toward athletic performance), Rhodiola Rosea, and Tribilus (which shows up in several natural test boosters). I do wish it showed the breakdown of the 900mg instead of the prop blend.

Serving size is 4 capsules but you can take up to 6 capsules a day. States optimal results with 8 weeks of use. With only one bottle, I only took it for 4 weeks. I typically took this about 9am each morning with my oats.

As for effectiveness, I could definitely feel the initial kick of the caffeine when I first took it. Gave me a nice pick me up with no crash and felt good the remainder of the day. As for strength and stamina, I did not notice much of a strength increase (which at the time I had recently come off PH for comparison) but I did notice more stamina during my workouts. I would get me a nice pump and sweat going and always felt like I got a good workout in.

As for value, this is where it brings the product down some but not too much. The average price I can find online is $40, so it slightly a little more than the around the $30 price mark I judge buy but definitely no where neer the $60 price tag I see on others. So at $40, if I had a few extra bucks to spend I would buy this.

Side Effects

I did not have any sides when taking this product. This is typical for me in the past when I have taken other test boosters. Maybe others have different results.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I thought the product worked pretty well overall. Especially around the price point I found it at and how my workouts went while taking it. So I would recommend this for someone to try. As for the 8 weeks of taking it, I don't know how much more I would notice over the 4 weeks so I would just buy one bottle and then make a decision around the 3 week mark if I wanted to buy a 2nd.

Other Prices:
    HighT   $69.99

November 21, 2017

• Good Focus
    • Enhanced Libido
    • No Moodiness
    • Prop Blend
    Hey, hey folks. I'm writing today to review a product I received from the folks at High T through the sr.com TROOP program. I haven't taken a test booster in a few years, so when I saw an opportunity to review one I jumped on it. I haven't ever had my testosterone checked. Maybe I should?? I'm 36 and fell as if it is probably normal, but you can never tell unless you get it checked. I wanted to try this because it also says it provides energy and focus.

HighT lists a few individual ingredients such as Vitamins E,B6,B12 and Zinc in the top part of their label but then go on to list 3 different "prop" blends. This always leaves me a little uneasy when a company does this. Mostly, because I can't know exactly how much of something is going into my body. I'm kind of a stickler for these things. You can look at the label I attached below to see how much of the individual ingredients listed are in these pills. I'm going to tell you some things I found interesting on some of the other ingredients I read up on...

Razberi-K (200mg)- Simply put Razberi-K is raspberry ketones. Also known as 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one, is a ketone unique to raspberries. It is supposed to support fat reduction. I know many people who take raspberry ketones. I don't, and probably won't ever but I know a few that do. Razberi-K
    is very similar in structure to two compounds known to induce fat reduction, capsaicin and synephrine.

Testofen- Testofen has been clinically tested and found to be effective and safe. It helps the body boost free testosterone levels. It helps to enhance libido and the desire to have sexual intercourse. Helps to build up lean body muscles. Helps bring about energy and stamina. Lessens recovery times during exercises or during sexual intercourse. It seems to me that every test booster might want to consider putting this ingredient in it.

Eurycoma Longifolia Extract 4:1- Eurycoma Longifolia is actually a plant. Believe it or not, Malaysian men believe that tea made from this plant improves their sexual abilities and virility. Because of this the plant is considered a "protected species". They say it helps with infertility as well so why wouldn't you put it in a test booster :)

There's also a NO Booster prop blend in it. It consists of Citruline Maleate, AAKG and Beta Alanine. If you aren't familiar with Beta Alanine, then that would explain why you might feel the "skin tingles" 30 minutes or so after you take it. I do wish I knew how much of each NO Booster was in it. If that were the case I might not need a preworkout while taking this.

There is 200mg's of caffeine in each serving as well so be careful as to when you take this. I wouldn't take it within 4-5 hours of bedtime.

Taste- There is no taste because they come in pill form. The smell of the bottle when you open it can jump up and bite you but there is no taste.

Mixability- You don't mix it because they are pills.

Dosing- It asks you to take 4 pills per day. Some days I would take 2 in the morning and 2 again in the afternoon but most days I would just take 4 pills first thing in the morning.

Like I said, I tried different dosing techniques with this. With 4 pills at once, first thing in the morning I noticed good, solid energy with some real focus when I got to work. While taking two in the morning and two again in the afternoon I didn't feel as much. Now, the product does want you to take it for 8 weeks and I only got four out of it because of the dosing (120/4 pills a day) but I did notice small gains in the gym along with a reduction in body fat. I was able to maintain my body weight, but noticed I dropped 1.5% bf during that time without changing my diet/exercise program so that was a nice surprise. I can say that the wife noticed the bedroom change too. She even mentioned it a few times. She wasn't complaining but asked about the pills and what they were for. One thing I can say about this that doesn't compare to the best test boosters I have taken is I didn't appear to be as "tight" as I have been with previous test boosters. There's just something different about the others that I couldn't get with this one. Not a bad thing, but not a good thing either.

$0 for a month supply isn't bad for this considering all the ingredients that are put into it. When I spend $20 on another test booster I am simply getting the test boosting ingredient only. I'm not getting all the other stuff that HighT put into this product. I don't get the caffeine, NO Booster, or some of the others. That makes HighT worth it to me. Especially if you are looking for more than just a test booster.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I liked it. HighT has a solid test booster that gives you more than just a boosting of your testosterone. It can promote fat loss, give you solid energy, and recovery time from those hard workouts. I would recommend this to someone if they were looking to try one. Great job High on this one. Had you listed all the ingredients individually I might have given you 9+ across the board. Good job anyway. Once again, BIG shoutout to SR.com and HighT for partnering together. You guys ROCK!

Other Prices:
    HighT   $69.99

November 8, 2017

• A Little High Price But Not To Much

First off, shout out to King Fisher and letting me try HighT Black Testosterone Booster. I am a 39-year-old man who recently had his testosterone checked with some blood work. The doctor said I was at the normal level for a man close to 40, but I should expect a decrease once I hit 40. My normal level of testosterone is a lot lower than earlier years, so I wanted to feel 20 again and I decided to boost my testosterone.

Serving size is 4 capsules per day but it did not list a specific time of the day to take capsules. I took 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, usually after a workout. The capsules include the good vitamins that help you increase testosterone which is Vitamin E 30IU, Vitamin B6 8mg, Vitamin B12 48mcg, and Zinc 1.5mg. I would like to tell you that all this information came straight from my head, but that is far from the truth and anyone that knows all these ingredients in their head, should be in a school teaching. I have seen some of this before, but a lot of it is new to me. I did have to do a lot of research on this product as I have not heard of a lot of these things. I was able to find most of the research from a website that has done extensive research which is NCBI science labs. I have tried to translate this into something that was easy for me to understand so hopefully this is the same for you. The ingredients break down to items specifically put in for a testosterone boost are what they call:

-Razberi-K Metabolic Enhancer 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one or better known as Raspberry Ketones 200 mg. Raspberry ketone can be found in raspberries, cranberries, and blackberries. It is a naturally produced item found in these fruits and is linked to a fat burning compound. Raspberry ketones are claimed to cause the fat within cells to be broken down more effectively, helping the body burn fat faster. They are also claimed to increase a hormone that helps to regulate metabolism. The reason for the 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one is because the body does not consume raspberry ketone orally very well so it has to be broken down into this format in order for the body to accept it better orally.

-Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg which is caffeine powder and this is about 2-4 cups of coffee.

-HighT Black Proprietary Blend 900 mg which is Fenugreek Saponins (or known as Trigonella Foenum Graecum). Fenugreek is a herb found in the Eastern countries. The health benefits of fenugreek are extensive which include relief from anemia, loss of taste, fever, dandruff, stomach disorders, biliousness, respiratory disorders, mouth ulcers, sore throat, diabetes, inflammations, wounds, and insomnia. Fenugreek seeds also have minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, copper, zinc, manganese, and magnesium. The benefits of Fenugreek for men have been known to help with treating arthritis, sexual arousal and dysfunction, increase testosterone, and enhance athletic performance.

-Eurycoma Longifolia Extract Eurycoma longifolia is from a shrub-tree found in the rainforest. Eastern men claim that tea from this shrub-tree help with sex and virility. The plant is in high demand so now a protected species. Eurycoma has a large amount evidence to support its claims and has also shown to be an anti-estrogen and pro-erectile benefit. This plant can also give you more energy, help with fatigue and enhance overall physical and sensual performance. Evidence has also shown to elevate testosterone and increase muscle strength in men.

-Rhodiola Rosea Extract salidrosides is a flowering plant grown Europe, Asia, and North America. Rhodiola is a Chinese medicinal herb which is believed to help with physical/cognitive vitality. It claims to cut fatigue and exhaustion. This product does not have a lot of research to prove it works.

-Tribulus Terrestris saponins is again another plant root and fruit used for male virility. The Tribulus Terrestris believed to help libido and sexual well. Some people use this plant as medicine. Tribulus Terrestris is used for performance and bodybuilding. Also, believed that it can help with infertility.

-NO3X Nitric Oxide Booster 1800 mg which is L-Citrulline Malate and Arginine-Alpha-ketoglutarate. Nitric oxide can help stimulating vasodilatation to increase blood flow to muscles. Nitric oxide also expands the blood vessels to help with decreasing plaque growth and clotting.

The ingredients all seem natural and from Eastern medicine. I was not able to find any evidence of side effects and all have been through a testing. I have found a few of these items in other testosterone booster but I have not found any to this extent which helps me further understand why effective.

This was in a pill form so no taste or mixability, but the pills did have a funny smell to them but no problem. The dosing was 4 capsules per day.

The product suggests using it for at least 8 weeks. With 120 capsules and taking the recommended 4 per day, you will be able to use a tub for 30 days which is less than the 60 days than recommended. I would like to give you this long, drawn-out story of how I got a wonderful feeling back as when I was in my early 20's, but I can not say that. What I can tell you are the effectiveness for me. I was able to feel better, stay more dedicated to my diet, workouts, and felt a little younger. I did not need as much sleep or downtime as I normally have. I was able to stay focused and felt like I could do more. I felt younger but I lack the scientific evidence to say HighT was the reason and I did not have more blood work done to show if a spike in testosterone. I do know that testosterone boosters do take a while to start but once it does, you can feel better if an effective product. I have tried a few testosterone boosters in the past and did use them for at least 2 months. I can say a lot of testosterone boosters are out there that do not boost your testosterone as it says it will. For me, good testosterone boosters are hard to find. HighT, I feel, was a good testosterone booster because I did start to feel better but it did take about 2-3 weeks. All the ingredients do seem to help boost testosterone with natural ingredients that are not found in many boosters, with a lot of evidence and testing to help support its claims. Like I said, no way to prove I was better. All I can tell you was I felt better and a little younger.

The average price is $40 but I did find it as low as $38.49 and I also found 152 capsules through GNC but the price was $58.99. With the normal price of $40 for 120 capsules or 30 days, this works out to $1.33 per day. I believe this is well within the norm for effective testosterone boosters on the market. It may seem a little high, but if you need to boost your testosterone without the injections, worth the money. I have tried other effective boosters, which as I said earlier that are hard to find. The effective boosters can go as high as $100 for 30 day supply so I find this a good priced effective testosterone booster.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

This is one of the hard to find effective testosterone boosters I have taken. It does come with a lot of good ingredients that I believe help more into the boost. I have tried several in the past and I found only one effective testosterone booster and this was before taking HighT black. I do not have a low amount of testosterone for my age but I do not have the same amount as when I was in my early 20's. I would like to say that my whole life changed for the better because of HighT, but other than the testosterone shots, I have not found much like HighT Black as effective. HighT does take some time to get you feeling like you should, but once it does, I did feel better. This is a great product for anyone looking to get there testosterone up.