Somatomax Reviews

By: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

Somatomax is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  April 24, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Sleep
  • Feel Warm And Tingly
  • Price
Overall: I took this product because I workout late in the evening after work and don't get home till around 10:30. After workouts, I am usually tired, but it's that restless tired where you lay in bed and feel exhausted, but you're mind is racing and crap. Within the 2nd night and for sure the 3rd night on this I could feel a huge difference. I would get home, eat, consume a scoop of Somatomax, shower, and go to bed. When I would be drying off, it would hit me; I'd start to get all warm and tingly. Similar effects from beta-alanine. Along with that, I felt a little tipsy, like I had a few beers. It's a strange feeling, but it puts you at peace and will knock you out.

Value: Eh, little pricey, but I took it every other 2 nights and it lasted me double.

Taste: it's not terrible, but no enjoyable either; kinda sour. Just down it and brush your teeth after and you'll be good to go.

Effectiveness: For sleep, a 10. For the HGH aspect, I never felt like I gained anything off it.

All in all, do NOT take this if you're not going to get a full nights sleep of ATLEAST 7-8 hours. You will feel great in the mornings if you do get a full nights sleep, but if you only get a few hours, you're gonna be an intoxicated slug all day.