IntroductionHello everyone! I'm logging in here to give a bit of a "too-late" review again. Unfortunately, I am new to the site and I really wish I was able to give this review at least a few months back but I really feel that it is necessary to give my opinion on this product. As I have stated in previous reviews, I am pretty stim-tolerant. Back in the day (not that I'm old enough to really say that) I used to used OxyElite and Jack3d in tandem. Hell, I used to open up an OxyElite and throw that into a HEAPING scoop of Jack3d (which is honestly not a great thing for a 16 year old to do, but I did it anyway). Those were the days. Nothing has ever compared to the first tub of Jack3d or the first bottle of OxyElite. Over the years many companies have tried to mimic what USP labs did with said products but nothing was really the same. This product, however, comes very close. The closest I have felt to OxyElite.
Ingredient ProfileYes, this is a proprietary blend. I know that now-a-days everyone gets very upset over such a thing, but it has been a thing in some of the best supplements of the past; regardless, this is why I had to take a little bit off the overall score of this product.
Let's list the ingredient in the "prop" blend in the order that they appear:
1) Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf And Pod) Extract
- This ingredient has been shown to give you a thyroid boost, thus it helps you lose weight by improving your metabolism. (This was in OxyElite)
2) Bacopa Monnieri
- This is more of a mood booster. It has been used because it enhances one's cognitive abilities and has been know to reduce stress (Also in OxyElite)
3) DMAA (1,3 Dimethylamylamine)
- My man! The big dog! Also the reason why all my favorite supplements are now being reformulated (since Hi-tech is in a seriously F'ed up litigation with the gov't, DMAA is banned as of now from being manufactured, we shall see how this turns out later though)
- This is the monster CNS (central nervous system) stimulant that followed after Ephedrine died. It was the reason why OxyElite and Jack3d were amazing. It is a very strong stimulant which gives a euphoric mental enhancement to the user. It is also a very strong fat burner.
4) Cirsium Oligophyllum (Whole Plant) Extract
- This is supposed to increase your body's energy output. In turn it helps your body metabolize fat and increases energy. (Also in OxyElite)
- This is more readily known as Alpha-Yohimbine. It gives off a powerful stimulant effect while helping the body prevent the storage of fat and metabolize fat.
6) Garcinia Cambogia Extract (fruit rind)
- This is the appetite suppressor ingredient. It is supposed to help produce a feeling in satiety in the user.