Estrogenex Depot Reviews

By: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals

DEALS (2)

Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers
Estrogenex Depot is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

9.5
  April 29, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Does What It Says
  • Libido
  • Very Effective
  • Dry Gains
  • Dried Joints
  • Proprietary Blend

This is great for boosting libido and giving some dry gains. It also helped me lose some weight and made my muscles more solid but dries joints a few weeks in. Buying a joint supplement with this would be a good idea.

I did not use this coming off a cycle of anything like a prohomorne or anything that would raise my estrogen. I bought 2 bottles and stacked this with a joint supplement on the second bottle. I do not have any problems with my testosterone or estrogen but I also never got those checked recently.

Copy and paste are the ingredients below. I do not like that it uses a proprietary blend because I want to know how much of each ingredient I am getting but the formula overall seems to be good.

Proprietary Blend 625 mg
Brassaiopsis Glomerulata Extract (leaves), N-Benzoyl-L-Phenylalanine Mthyl Ester, 7, 8-Benzoflavone, 8-Bromo-7-Methoxychrysin, Epiandrosterone
9-Hydroxy-Alpha-Naphthoflavone, Coumestrol Dimethyl Ether, Indole-3-Carbinol, Beta-Sitosterol, Stinging Nettle Extract (Standardized to 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran and Silica)(leaves),
Muira Puama 20:1 Extract (Root), Naringen (Fruit)

The first of these ingredients is an extract derived from the leaves of Brassaiopsis glomerulata (standardized to 6-hydroxystimasta-4-en-3-one and N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester). Hi-Tech's unique extraction process of this plant results in two extracts that produce 13 isolated estrogen-modulating compounds. Estrogenex Depot also contains another estrogen formation-inhibiting ingredient, called 8-bromo-7-methoxychrysin (BrMC), a novel chrysin analog developed to address the poor bioavailability of orally ingested chrysin. Next to join the team of ingredients for inhibition of excessive estrogen formation are two closely related compounds: a 98% highly purified version of 7,8-benzoflavone (alpha-naphthoflavone - ANF), which has also been shown to control estrogen through modulation of estrogen metabolism, and 9-hydroxy-alpha-naphthoflavone (9-hydroxy-ANF), which is an analog of 7,8-benzoflavone with the structural addition of a keto group to ANF. Estrogenex Depot then adds one last ingredient to prevent the formation of excessive estrogen, which is coumestrol dimethyl ether, a novel analog of the phytoestrogen, coumestrol.

Coumestrol dimethyl ether has also been shown to enhance free testosterone levels through inhibition of the action of SHBG. In addition to these ingredients, stinging nettle extract (standardized for 3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran) is also included in Estrogenex Depot because it has been shown to support two complementary paythways involved estrogen modulation and free testosterone enhancement - most notably for its known contribution to enhancing free testosterone levels via inhibition of the action of SHBG. To support another mechanism involved in estrogen modulation, Hi-Tech has included indole-3-carbinol (I3C) in Estrogenex Depot because it has been shown to support modulation of estrogen metabolism that leads to inhibition of potentially harmful estrogen signaling.

It says to take one capsule three times a day near meal time so that is exactly what I did. I spaced my meals at least five hours apart each time a took it.

In one week my libido increased slightly. In week 2 my libido was through the roof and my muscles were getting more solid but not really getting bigger. In the third week I lost 5 pounds from when I first started. I was also getting stronger on the weights. I was able to add at least 5 pounds to each machine. I started notice an increase in muscle mass on week 5. My joints were getting dry and starting to crack so I bought some joint support after this. I then went on to the next bottle and even people started to notice how different I was and I was more happy. I have a good diet and it is mostly the same every day. I dont know if this was making me more happy or something else. I did not really see too much else on the second bottle.

I paid $40 for two bottles at a local store. It has 90 capsule which is 30 servings. That is $0.22 for each capsule or $0.66 for each serving.

Side Effects

Dries joints

Conclusion

This is a pretty good product that I would definitely recommend to people. I would warn people to buy a joint supplement with this though.

August 7, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido
  • Does What It Says
  • No Gyno
  • Very Effective
  • Heartburn
I took Estrogenx during my cycle of Superdrol and Winabolin 50, and during my post cycle to prevent any gyno from flaring up. As a Men's Physique competitor, I can't mess up my pretty boy look with puffy nipples!
Brief background: Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is notorious for putting stronger ingredients in their supplements than they say (ie; dianabol containing REAL dianabol, same with anavar). But they have gotten caught and reprimanded for that multiple times. They have to reformulate their products often. With that said, I was fairly skeptical about using this product. However, my boss told me it worked wonders for him, and he's a guy who knows what the heck he's talking about after having over 15 years of supplement industry experience/usage. So I tried it, and here's what I found:

Effectiveness: 9/10. I did not experience any gyno flare ups during or after my cycle. Let's face it, that's THE main reason why we take estrogen blockers. It won't raise natural test levels, but at least it keeps the man titties away. I wouldn't recommend using it as a standalone PCT product, you should still stack it with a strong PCT (SERM preferably) to really keep those gains you worked so hard for.
Superdrol is known for shutting down sexual libido in weeks 3-4 and after the cycle, but the estrogenex kept me in clear functionality downstairs. I had an enhanced libido as a matter of fact! This is a solid estrogen blocker, but not as strong as some AI products like arimidex (anastrazole).

Dosage: 7.5/10. Pretty simple, 3 a day taking 2 in the morning and 1 at night. The pills are not huge, but they're also not small. They are coated so they're easy to get down, but they give me heartburn like crazy and a bad aftertaste.

Price/Value: 9/10. I got mine for $20 because I work for a supplement store, but it's $39.99 regularly which isn't bad, and I've seen it on some sites (tfsupplements) for as low as $28.95 shipping included.

Overall: 8.5/10. Great product for what's it's used for. It's not going to make you vascular and huge like a pro hormone or anabolic steroids will, but it definitely will keep the puffy nipples away. If you're experiencing sore/burning/itchy nipples, order this stuff immediately. I recommend it to people on a cycle of something, or stacked with a natural test booster or PCT. Gyno be gone!