(Better than 67% in Digestive Health)

PRICES
(30 ct) - [$0.53/ct]

Herbal Nitro
My Gentle Detox is a Digestive Health Product manufactured by Herbal Nitro. It helps the body to regulate and maintain a healthy digestive function state.

Overall
Overall
6.9
6.7
  November 25, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Promotes Good Gut Health
  • Works As Advertised
  • Cleans You Out
Herbal Nitro My Gentle Detox
I had good results when I took Herbal Nitro's "Colon Cleanse", so when this became available to the Troopers I was curious as to see what the difference was. A detox product that is aimed at the Colon is something I'm not too sure I've seen before. But I'm sure my body could benefit from a detox anyways, so I jumped in.

PROFILE- 7
Yes it's a Prop-Blend but to be honest, I'm not that concerned at the specific dosages of this, due to the nature of this product. Had it been a performance product or a PreWorkout; it'd be a different story. Within the 493mg blend is; Casanthranol root, Senna leaf, Dandelion root, artichoke leaf, milk thistle seed, and some good Sarsaparilla root. Like with their Colon cleanse, again I'm not sure if it's a good profile or not.

The bottle has 30 pills, one a day. No burps or heartburn or any problems taking this. So, is it any different, better, or worse then the Colon Cleanse? read on and find out.

EFFECTIVENESS- 7
I had good results from their Colon cleanse product so i wasn't too sure how this would be different. But it was. Bowel movements were not as clean and together as the other product, but they did come with a vengeance! And it was a consistent affair. It was quiet uncomfortable, let me tell ya. After about 2 weeks, I noticed I'd have an odd energy after dropping the deuce. It felt like an espresso shot, and last for around an hour! My heart would race and everything. This was an interesting effect. Maybe it was my body reacting to the toxins making their grand exit. I didn't get any reduction in stomach bloating.

SIDE EFFECTS-6
I had some gas and stomach discomfort, but nothing too bad. More like an "irritable bowel syndrome". There was some interesting sounds coming from my stomach and always when in the most quiet of settings! Also some irritation in the "bum" area, but that's from the nature of the movements and constant wiping.

VALUE-8.5
15.99 on the Herbal Nitro website. Not a bad price at all for a month supply. It looks like it may have been available on Amazon, but no longer.

OVERALL- 6.8
This one worked ok, I just didn't enjoy it as much as the Colon Cleanse. It felt less "refined" and more of a "just get it done". I didn't really feel any healthier or detoxed after taking this. It did get the BM's moving in a big way, so there's that. but with such a high bar set by their other Cleanse product, I was a little disappointed from this one.

November 24, 2017

• Cleans You Out
  • When You Got To Go You Need To Go

What's up SR family! I would like to start by saying thank you to Herbal Nitro and the Troopers for allowing me to give "My Gentle Detox" a run. I am a stronger believe of always keeping my internal systems functioning at the highest levels. Considering all the crap that is added in food and along with some of the supplements we use, it is always a good idea to keep our pipes clean.

The profile on "My Gentle Detox" is a mixture of goodies that makes up the 493mg per serving you get with "My Gentle Detox". Yes, we all would love to know the exact amount of the ingredients in "My Gentle Detox"; however, when companies put out new products, they need to protect their investment to recoup their research cost. In the 493 mg capsule, you get the following:

Casanthranol - This acts like a laxative to get your bowels moving and going. Senna Leaf - Another type of laxative, Milk Thistle - Which helps protect the liver from toxic stuff like methylated PH; it acts like an additional filer to the Liver. Sarsaparilla - This help with reduction of bacteria, which can increase in the small intestine, similar to the benefits of yogurt. Artichoke Leaf - This help with reduction of gas build up after we eat foods that are prone to increase body gases, like Broccoli; especially helpful for those who suffer from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).

Taste - Looking at the capsules, which are green in nature, I did not attempt to taste them.

Mix - Nothing to mix, pop and go

Dosing - I played with the way I took it, which I will explain in the effectiveness section of my review.

"My Gentle Detox" worked well for me, as I mentioned before, I played with the dosing on this. The first time I took my serving, it was around 8am, on an empty stomach. I soon found out, that within 8 hours, it hits you and let me tell you, when it hits, you have to go. However, when it did hit me, I was stuck in traffic; not good. Therefore, I started taking my serving right around 5pm; this to me was very effective for a couple of reasons:

1. When it hit, I was home, and ready to attack the toilet.
2. It was my alarm clock for me, by 430am, by stomach would kick me to get up and go.

In addition, I noticed that "My Gentle Detox" would work differently based on what I ate for the day. For example, if I ate heavy, something like pizza or a heavy Italian meal, the effects were activated faster. On days where I ate clean, the effects would take longer to hit; on average about 14 hours later after my serving. Furthermore, on the days I did eat heavy, I would go more than twice a day; hence, the Detox effects of what the product is intended for.

"My Gentle Detox" has a great value for what it does in helping the body get rid of nasty waste. At $15.99 from the company's website to $19.99 on amazon, it a sweet value; especially if you buy more from the site, you get a better deal. In addition, you get a full 30-day supply.

Side Effects

Other than the timing of taking "My Gentle Detox", just make sure to be near a restroom when it hits you; that about trying to hold it, will not work.

Conclusion

"My Gentle Detox" is one of those supplements that need to be in our regiment of things we take. With all the hormones added to our foods, it is key to keep our bodies free of nasty radicals, which float in our bodies, causing all sorts of havoc. In addition, for the price, "My Gentle Detox" is necessary to keep around. I would like to thank Herbal Nitro again for the opportunity.

September 19, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Promotes Good Gut Health
  • Works As Advertised

37 years old and I lift 4 days a week currently. I have never taken a Detox or a Cleanser type pill or formula before, and saw some past reviews on how good cleansing or detoxing the system makes you feel so I was intrigued. Having tried Herbal Nitro's Extreme Energy already, I knew that I should give this detox pill a shot when it was offered up. Lets see how Detoxified I felt!!

We have the Prop blend here, which I do understand for business reasons, but I still do not have to like it! However, something like this is not as bad since it does not contain important ingredients to your daily intake like Caffiene. Here we get 493mg of Casanthranol USP (Cascara Sagrada Bark), Senna Leaf, Dandelion Root, Artichoke Leaf, Milk Thistle Seed, and Sarsaparilla Root. Sounds like a walk through a garden Chris, okay, so lets break them down!

Casanthranol USP (Cascara Sagrada Bark): Cascara is a shrub. The dried bark is used to make medicine. Cascara contains chemicals that stimulate the bowel and have a laxative effect. Thats all from WEBMD, and the dose here is 20-30mg daily so I belive we are good to go here. I call this the mover ingredient!

Senna Leaf: Back to WEBMD for this one. Senna is an herb. The leaves and the fruit of the plant are used to make medicine. Senna contains many chemicals called sennosides. Sennosides irritate the lining of the bowel, which causes a laxative effect. 17.2-34.4mg daily is what is needed here, so again, bet we are good to go! This is called mover2!

Dandelion Root: Dandelion is an herb. People use the above ground parts and root to make medicine. Dandelion contains chemicals that may increase urine production (yup experienced this) and decrease swelling (inflammation). No good dose recommendation here, but another part used for constipation, so its all making sense.

Artichoke Leaf: Artichoke is a plant. The leaf, stem, and root are used to make "extracts" which contain a high conecntration of certain chemicals found in the plant. These extracts are used as medicine. Artichoke has chemicals that can reduce nausea and vomiting, spasms, and intestinal gas. These chemicals have also been shown to lower cholestorol. The only recommended doses here are for heartburn and high cholestorol, so I think this is really here as an aid to your intestine against all the mover ingredients!

Milk Thistle Seed: We see milk thistle in anything that wants to protect the body. Its unproven but milk thistle might protect liver cells from toxic chemicals and drugs. It also seems to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. I always love this ingredient, and glad its here! Protection is protection! No known dosing here.

Sarsaparilla Root: Chemicals in sarsparilla might help decrease joint pain and itching, and might also reduce bacteria. Other chemicals might combat pain and swelling (inflammation), and also protect the liver against toxins. Another protector and no known dosing!

Sure we have a prop blend, but its a nice blend of 3 laxative type ingredients and 3 protection ingredients. This gives you that piece of mind of a nice blend of a healthy detox situation, not one that will get rid of the toxins and the healthy stuff! Nice job here Herbal Nitro.

Taste/Mixability: Nothing to report here, pills and did just fine at its small size. Funny thing is its a brown color, so you know what its for!!

Dosing: I took one with breakfast each day, worked best in my schedule! Will talk about how long it took to kick in for me in effectiveness so you can plan this around your schedule!

Overall this product is exactly as advertised a "Colon Detox Formula." Since this was my first time ever on a cleanse pill I was not sure what to expect, and really thought this would be a laxative that would immediately make you hit the bathroom within the hour of taking it. I was in a fraternity in the 90's and during our hazing err pledging portion we ate chocolate laxatives, so I know what that feels like and its pretty terrible. Good news is, this product was nothing like that.

The first 5 days I was on this I seemed to have to hit the bathroom to "detox" 2-3 times a day. Seemed every few hours I was in the bathroom and apparently had a lot of toxins to get rid of. No big deal when I was at home, but at work it got a little weird. However, by Day 7 the routine calmed down and since then until finish it was one bathroom toxin dump per day, which was fine. For me it was about 4-5 hours after I take the pill that my body would have to toxin dump, and there was not much choice in the matter. I would get about a 2-3 minute heads up in my stomach and no matter what I was doing it was time to hit the bathroom. So I suggest you plan to be in a comfortable area around that time depending on how you dose this. I am sure it will work different time wise for everyone, so the key here is getting that timing down and ensuring your in a good spot.

Funny thing is, if I would go out and drink beer and eat wings while watching football, or eat something bad, it seemed my body would get rid of the badness of that food within the hour. This is like a personal assistant in your colon to ensure you eat healthy! I think that is a pretty good effect to keep you honest to meet your dietary goals.

Its hard to say how much effect this actually had on me, but yes the product did work, and never left me feeling dehydrated or feeling that I dumped out all my good stuff in my body. From the smell and appearance of a session it truly did seem like I was getting rid of pure toxins in my body. I do feel better though, overall just gut health felt great, never had stomach aches or anything odd no matter how crappy I ate. I was happy I tried this out, and will keep in mind once or twice a year that I should cleanse.

Looks like you can buy this on Amazon or from Herbal Nitro themselves. Amazon has this for sale for $19.99 while Herbal Nitro sells 30 servings for $15.99, coming out to 53 cents a day. You get 10% off if you buy 3 or more bottles and 17% off if you buy 6 or more bottles. Seems like a fair deal to me, since the product itself ensures you get rid of the toxins while still protecting your vital organs like the liver. So yeah, good value!

Side Effects

None that you would not be aware of. The bathroom trips I do think are a side effect at all, rather the effect!

Conclusion

Let me thank Herbal Nitro and the TROOPer program for another great opportunity to try out their product! Being my first cleanse, I can see the benefits and overall I do feel better gut health wise. The value here is good, and your getting a very effective product for your money. If your in the market to get rid of some toxins in the body, then give this a shot, I highly recommend it!