Ranks #3 (better than 80%)
In: Health & Wellbeing > Digestive Health

My Gentle Cleanse is a Digestive Health Product manufactured by Herbal Nitro. It helps the body to regulate and maintain a healthy digestive function state.

Overall
Overall
9.1
9.3
9.4
Thanks to Herbal Nitro for sending it out!
  July 30, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gentle
  • Effective
  • Flatulence
Ok, so this offering from Herbal Nitro is the one sleeper product that I knew would help me, but I had NO IDEA how much help I really needed! I'll try my best to not be gross and childish as I review this, but (let's face it) this product is marketed to do one thing and one thing well; empty out the old Poop Chute! Huge thanks to Herbal Nitro for making this available to the TRoopers. A few months ago I hit the big-40, and boy does my body not work like it used to. Going Number-2 meant sitting for long periods, endless wiping, only to realize you're never really done evacuating Those Bowels! Yup it does get uncomfortable, but I think I just accepted it as my life now. But I learned, that there IS a better way.

PROFILE- 7
Yes it's a Prop-Blend but to be honest, I'm not that concerned at the specific dosages of this, due to the nature of this product. Had it been a performance product or a PreWorkout; it'd be a different story. Within the 487mg serving, there's Casanthranol USP, Senna Leaf, Fennel Seed, Dandelion Root, and Aloe Vera Leaf. I can't say if any of this is good or bad, as Colon Cleansing isn't something I've taken seriously in the past.

The bottle has 30 pills, one a day. No burps or heartburn or any problems taking this. So, did it deliver as promise? Let's find out.

EFFECTIVENESS- 9.5!!!
I didn't expect much on the first day i took this. Boy was i mistaken! Within a few hours i felt i gentle rumbling in my upper stomach. Eventually, that feeling shifted south, until that uneasy feeling overwhelms you and its GO-Time!!! The actual BM was (how do i say this) soft but not messy? Solid yet smooth? And about as clean as you could hope for. I switched to taking this at night before bed, and awoke to some very lengthy, yet very cleansing, morning toilet sessions! On the label it says safe and gentle and it really is! At the end of the month, i really felt like i had been "purged" and just had an overall sense of better health. And was dropping deuce 3-4 times a day! Now, word to the wise; get familiar with the term "courtesy flush" or pay the price! Also, you may be temped to take a peek at your cleanse results but please don't; consider yourself warned. Ok now seriously, the effectiveness and gentleness of this product was absolutely impressive! About the only way to improve it would be if i didn't need to wipe at all! Better overall feeling, stomach discomfort gone, what more do you want? Bottom line is this; I didn't realize how uncomfortable I had been living until I took this.

SIDE EFFECTS-8.5
Aside from some minor gas, and an uneasy rumbling in the stomach; there really isn't much to fault at this product. I mean, considering what it's intended to do! Oh, and don't be surprised if someone thinks your house has a gas leak! Also, when the urge to go hits, there is no saying "I'll just hold it away for later", trust me.

VALUE-9.9!
Its 15.99 on the Herbal Nitro website! i searched for other places to buy it, but found none. At that price I may just make it a staple in my cabinet!

OVERALL- 9.5
I don't know if any of my Hispanic readers are familiar with the Mexican "ballerina" dieter's tea, the one with 3 ballerina silhouettes on the box. Those 3 ballerina Bi#ches will inflict pain and misery upon your cornhole. THIS is nothing like that! Sure you could just eat a bunch of Taco Bell to achieve similar results, but you're gonna have a bad time. If you've hit the later side of 30's, or have had uncomfortable stomach issues, or are eating a high protein diet with very little fiber, I highly recommend you give this a whirl! Hope I didn't get to gross or offensive in this review, but it's the nature of the beast.

• bzyczek
    TROOPer Level: 27
    3 weeks ago

"Those 3 ballerina Bi#ches will inflict pain and misery upon your cornhole. " hahaha I have never heard of these three ... but they sound evil ...

• Wis3guy
    TROOPer Level: 45
    3 weeks ago

Great review, entertaining and informative.

• MarsheS
    TROOPer Level: 33
    3 weeks ago

lol I enjoyed the reading, luckily I wasn't eating!

• jspano
    Rep: 0
    Rep for this Brand
    2 weeks ago

This was an extremely engaging and candid review, medinacirilo! Thank you. It seemed that it did what it needed to for you (with some due flatulence, it seems!). While we don't recommend Taco Bell as an alternative, we do recommend My Gentle Detox as an effective cleanser for a Taco Bell diet!