Ultimate Whey Protein has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Whey Protein

Ultimate Whey Protein Reviews

By: Heavy Athletics Nutrition

Protein > Whey Protein
Ultimate Whey Protein is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Heavy Athletics Nutrition. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Ultimate Whey Protein has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Whey Protein

Overall
Overall
  November 11, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
    Hello SR,

I was very excited to try out this protein since it was an Isolate and looking at the profile of Aminos in it, it seems like a good option from what we are offered in the market as in terms of quality. However, I personally was not really impressed with this protein; it is not that I had high expectations from a protein which would be simply dumb, but I just did not see anything that made this stand out from the rest of proteins in the market.

Profile(7/10): I give it a 8 because it has a very small amounts of fillers in the protein. It is only whey Isolate and it has a good amino acid profile. It is very lean in terms of calories, only 110 and 1g of carbs, 0 fat and 0 sugar.

Effectiveness (N/A): impossible to measure, specially with the small quantities they provided, but I am not going to bash them because of that. However, it had a good profile and I expect this to enhance recovery and muscle building.

Mixability(10/10): one problem I have seen in most Isolates is the foam you get when you mix with a shaker bottle. It is very annoying and it takes a minute to finally set down. I personally don't like foam at all, there are folks that really don't mind, but IMO I hate it. However, this protein had absolutely no foam after mixing it in a shaker bottles. It mixed incredbely well and never left a clump in bottle.

Taste(8/10): 3 flavors: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry. Very standard and taste just like the flavor mentioned. I personally liked how they did an excellent job with strawberry flavor, which some proteins tend to make very bland. The other flavors were good, pleasant and not overwhelming.

Value(6/10): only available through their site and it has a price of $34.95 for 2 lbs, it is actually a little bit more expensive than what is already on the market; however, this seems to be the case when a company only sells through their site. Once they get somebody to distribute for them, prices drop, but as of right now, I rate it a 6 for value.

Overall(7.75): It is a good protein, but nothing impressive. I have very little to say about them, but the fact it has a good amino profile, small amount of fillers, great mixability and taste. It would be much better if they offered a bigger container for the same price. I am not sure if I can recommend this, it is up to you.