BRAINMEND Reviews

By: Health Is Wealth

Overall
Overall
7.1
6.9
Thanks to Health Is Wealth for sending it out!
  May 31, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Attentiveness
  • Better Mood
  • Increased Focus
  • Sharper Mindset
  • Little Expensive

Alert, focused and killing whatever you are working on! That is all that is needed to be said about this! Try it out for yourself.

What up SR Troops! First off I want to thank Health is Wealth for the opportunity and also the SR troops program for making it possible! I work a typical desk job and I'm always looking for something to keep me focused and in my zone. Saw this pop up and could not pass up the opportunity!

Vitamin B12 - 250mcg. Helps with energy and to keep you alert.
Vitamin D3 - 1000IU. Helps with cognitive function
Magnesium - 75mg. Aids in cognitive support by ATP production in brain tissue.
Coq10 - 100mg. - helps with blood flow, fights off free radicals, very strong antioxidant.
PQQ - 20mg. activates genes that govern mitochondrial reproduction, protection, and repair.
Citocoline - 250mg. Helps with dementia and other brain diseases.
Ashwagandha - 200mg. Helps cognitive function during times of stress. Also a very strong antioxidant.
Bacopa Monnieri - 300mg. Cognitive health and protects brain tissue.
Lions Mane Mushroom - 200mg. Helps protect neurons.

I took 2 capsules every morning before work. Usually with something to eat but sometimes I would take with no food just because I would skip breakfast (I know big NO NO) but you gotta do what you gotta do haha. No taste or weird burps from this. Capsules are kind of large (for me) but easy to swallow.

For me I feel a slight focus and more awareness of what I was doing. I struggle with focusing while at work and this seemed to help to an extent. Nothing that I would say "WOW this stuff is amazing!" But I did feel a difference while taking this. My job requires for you to be on top of your toes and be able to multi task with difference computer screens in front of you. While taking this I felt in the zone and my natural energy level felt a bit more. Nothing like a pre workout were you would be buzzing or anything just clean energy/focus/. Would also put me in a much better mood as I am not a morning person AT ALL and would usually be in a bad mood as soon as I woke up haha. I would like to see how a little bit of caffeine added onto this would work. Maybe some green tea. But all in all this product did what it was advertised to do!

Cheapest I could find was amazon for $37.99 same as WarMachine stated in his review, Look out for sales!

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are looking for a supplement to help you with focus and awareness then this is what you are looking for! It is all natural so you don't have to worry about putting strange things in you and the best thing is that it actually works! Also, 2 capsules a day in the morning is easy to remember. I usually had mine on my desk and would take it home with me for the weekend.