Sustain Intra and Recovery Reviews

By: HD Labs Nutrition

Sustain Intra and Recovery is a BCAA/Intra-Workout manufactured by HD Labs Nutrition. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.
6.6

October 3, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Profile
  • Hydration Support
  • Endurance
  • Endurance Support

A solid amount of BCAA intra and recovery in a nice powder to mix with water.

Thank you HD Labs Nutrition. BCAA is a normal product for my supplements and workouts. This was a nice BCAA. The reason why I decided to try this was I wanted a supplement with small amounts of caffeine and ingredients that help with recovery and hydration. I am currently training for a run, so I need these ingredients to help me continue with running.

The Sustain Intra+Recovery has good ingredients. The basic vitamin ingredients are Thiamin 1.1 mg, Riboflavin 1.7 mg, Vitamin B6 2 mg, Vitamin B12 mg, Choline 550 mg, Chloride 190 mg, Sodium 80 mg, and Potassium 210 mg. The other ingredients are the Innobio Instantized BCAA's 2:1:1 which is Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine at 5 g, Choline Bitartrate 1.35 g, and VitaShure Caffeine 117 mg. The BCAA (branch chain amino acids) are for protein synthesis and absorbed into the body. Choline is for cognitive boosting properties and is a liver health agent. It is able to cut fatty liver build up that is found in high amounts in eggs, the yolks in particular. Bitrate is a salt acid. A healthy amount of caffeine intake is 400 mg or 5-6 cups of regular coffee so this is within the fine daily intake if you take up to 4 scoops per day. This is a good blend of ingredients with addition Choline and Caffeine. The ingredients help with recovery and energy, so I give it a good rating.

The flavor is what they call a CrackBerry Lemonade. I would not say it tastes like a Berry flavoring but it does taste like a flavored lemonade which was a good taste. Taste was not great but won't complain about it. I give the taste a middle ranking. Mixability was one scoop with 8 to 12 oz of liquid for 30 servings per container. The dosing recommended went anywhere from 1 serving up to 4 servings per day. I stayed with the 1 scoop per day as that is normally what I would use for BCAA. The mixability was a bit of a problem because it didn't break down very well. If you're using it you have to shake really good, and they consume it right away because if you didn't take it right away it would not break down well. The dosing that they recommend is really high at the amount of 4 times per day. The amount of BCAA's at 5 g was enough for me. I give the mixability a middle ranking but the amount of BCAA was perfect, so I give that a great rating.

The company recommends taking this up to 4 times per day but I never consumed that much BCAA in a day, so I tried the one scoop following a workout, but I only tried it 2 times per day when doing a run longer than 5 miles. I found it effective when taking it after the workout on a non running day. I also found it effective when taking it before and after a run that was longer than 5 miles. Outside of that, I would not recommend taking it more than that. I did not think it was more effective when taking more than 2 per day so if you're taking it 4 times per day, you're really wasting your money (in my opinion, but that is just me). I got a good recovery and felt hydrated following a long run and it was what I was looking for. The small boost in energy was also a positive. The effectiveness was wonderful, so I give this a high-ranking.

If you go online and search HD Labs Nutrition Sustain, you will get supplement reviews. After looking for a while, I was able to only find it on the company website. The product sells for $35 per tub with 30 servings. This works out to $1.17, which is higher than my normal BCAA supplements that run around $0.75 per serving. The difference between this and my normal BCAA supplements is the caffeine, recovery ingredients, and hydration. I find the price OK but not great either. I give this a middle ranking.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

This was a good BCAA and recovery mix. The ingredients are what I want. The taste and dosing were on point. Mixability was okay but not the best. It was effective. The cost is higher due to the other ingredients added which is different from normal BCAA. The recovery was wonderful. I had no side effects. I would definitely put this into my supplement rotation. Good product.
  • Crackberry-Lemonade: 8/10

Overall
Overall
4.4
4.4
3.8
  October 2, 2018

• Minimal Recovery

I once mentioned in an older review of mine that BCAA's are the one sports supplement I couldn't live without. I'm always going through them the fastest, and whether that's from two-scooping it intra-workout or the three scoops tossed into my gallon every single morning, I'm not sure. All I know is, I practically need an IV of BCAA's next to me at all times. It's my favorite product to try from brands just for the new & interesting flavor profile, and jazzing it up with some caffeine is never a bad thing, which is exactly what HD Labs Nutrition was going for with Sustain. An Intra-Workout/Recovery product with three simple ingredients, BCAA's, Choline Bitartrate and Caffeine. What else do you need?!

I decided to go a different route with this one though after reading the rep's note and use this as an everyday pick me up, as opposed to a strict intra-workout drink. I'd use a scoop or two before work, as an alternative to energy drinks when spending a day out and even something to sip on during those long nights of Call of Duty: WWII. One small issue though, other brands have done this exact product better, in quite a few areas. Energy based BCAA's are common sights now, and there are better-tasting, cheaper alternatives out there that are more readily available. Only three ingredients you say, though?

I've got to hand it to HD Labs Nutrition for this small yet completely transparent label, a rare-sight in this day and age. Don't expect to much here, but we kick this label off with a full 5g serving of BCAA's. I've never seen Innobio Instantized BCAA's though, what are they? Claimed to be the most water-soluble and easiest absorbed BCAA's "on the planet!", but it looks to me like it's just your standard 2:1:1 BCAA ratio which is good enough for me. Choline Bitartrate is dosed here at 1.35g, Choline acting as a key neurotransmitter, which can increase energy and focus, as well as memory and some other cognitive functions. Recommended daily at anywhere from 300-600mg per day, this is a decent little dose of Choline to take in everyday, and only really becomes beneficial if taken every single day. Rounding off this ingredient label is 117mg of caffeine, which falls right around the average amount of caffeine found in energized BCAA's. Not a lot, but just enough!

It always slightly confuses me when BCAA's don't taste good, it throws me off a little bit. I was excited about Sustain's Crackberry-Lemonade, I'm a big lemonade guy and I can only assume Crackberry is some assortment of berries, am I right? It's weird because this barely taste like anything in it's name, and features more of a chemical taste than anything. It's pretty unpleasant to the taste buds, and this was when I would use both under and over the amount of recommended water. No matter if you use a single, or double scoop in a shaker bottle, it doesn't make the flavor any better. The lemonade after taste stands out the most, but I can't get past that weird berry chemical taste that throws you off immediately upon drinking it. As far as mixability, zero issues there. I never noticed any problems with major chunks or product left at the bottom of my cup, and the single shaking when first mixed is enough to keep it broken down perfectly.

My personal dosing with BCAA's is all over the board, and I ranged from using one scoop in a shaker cup to three in a gallon of water depending on the day. I have a pretty high caffeine tolerance, so the three scoops in a gallon was good enough to keep me from grabbing an energy drink at my local convenience store, but the single scoop is enough for the average person to get a little boost out of it. Sustain shouldn't be your primary source of BCAA's though, in my opinion, as I recommend taking in anywhere from 15-25g of BCAA's a day, so maybe keep this off to the side for that mid-day crash or even as a gentle pre/intra-workout depending on your caffeine tolerance.

Outside of the awful taste, this didn't do a horrible job at being an energized BCAA. This wasn't my primary source of BCAA's so I can't assure that this product will give you any leaps and bounds with recovery, but the extra BCAA's in the product couldn't hurt. I tried to find the daily benefits with Sustain, the everyday practical uses for it outside of the gym. Thanks to the BCAA's, there was a slight improvement in hydration, though it might've been better had this stuff actually been enjoyable enough to drink. I liked the 117mg dosing of caffeine for running errands or getting work around the house done, I could control my intake without feeling like I'm going overboard on the stimulants and the caffeine hit was nice and smooth. When studying or gaming, it of course gave me a nice little energy boost depending on my total caffeine intake for the day, but I was let down by the lack of focus enhancements from the Choline. It could be that it's just not beneficial for me, but I noticed zero increase in focus, which I really stayed on the lookout for after every scoop of Sustain. The BCAA's are always nice, and the caffeine works as it's meant to be but with no other benefits to speak of, is it worth the price?

Sold only directly from HD Labs Nutrition, Sustain will run you a hefty $35 for 30 servings. Not being widely available, that's very cost effective considering you can shop your local supplement store and find other caffeinated BCAA's for more than $10 less the asking price for Sustain, and they probably taste better too.

Side Effects

No Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, there just isn't much to Sustain. It's an insanely simple product that has effectiveness in both energy and I assume recovery thanks to those 5g of BCAA's, but that's all she wrote. What happened to the taste though? The biggest downfall of Sustain is that awful chemical taste that nothing can fight off besides maybe mixing it with a different product. Had this had a better taste, and the price a bit more reasonable, it might be something I'd suggest to someone looking for a decent pick me up drink, but it falls shorts on almost everything it's meant to be. Others have done better.

I just want to say thank you to HD Labs Nutrition & SR.com Trooper Program for the tub of Sustain!
  • Crackberry-Lemonade: 4/10

September 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fully Disclosed Profile
  • Hydration Support
  • Slight Energy Boost
  • Minimal Recovery

Sustain by HD Labs is a unique take on the intra workout category offering the consumer boosts in energy and focus while boosting recovery and hydration with the usual suspects. However the lower doses and price point do help prevent it from being a perfect intra workout.

Whats up SR, about time I drop my review of the intra workout supplement Sustain by HD Labs Nutrition. I chose to review this because Intra workout is my favorite time to consume my BCAA's and I am always looking for an edge in terms of recovery and performance. Thanks to HD Labs Nutrition and the Trooper program for hooking me up as always.

Okay so what does Sustain contain (I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself).

BCAA's - 5g. This is the main piece in terms of recovery ingredients found in Sustain, we know it comes in the standard 2:1:1 ratio as well. Personally this is a little low of a dose for me, the minimum I usually look for is 7g but I always prefer having more then less (duh)

Sustain takes a slightly different approach to the intra workout game and gives us 1.35g of Choline Bitartrate for mental focus as well as 117mg of Caffeine. Personally I think these are both great additions to an intra workout supplement, can help give you that extra boost you need to keep pushing.

Sustain also delivers us some B vitamins alongside a decent hydration/ electrolyte mix of Chloride, Sodium and Potassium. Something that is pretty essential during exercise is hydration, so I am always a big fan of seeing these added.

I received the Crackberry Lemonade flavor. Honestly I liked the name much more then I liked the flavor, it was kind of oddly not very sweet if that makes any sense. It was drinkable but I certainly was never excited to drink this. Mixability was totally fine, no floaters or sinkers. Dosing for me was one scoop intra workout.

Alright so does this actually help aid in recovery and boost workouts? Yes and No. I took this product as an intra workout during my crossfit classes (feel free to make fun of me all you want). What I was a big fan of was the hydration and energy aspects this delivered. The caffeine was just enough to give me a slight kick during the tougher workouts and the electrolytes helped me from becoming dehydrated. The Choline Bitartrate did also help me stay focused during all of the huffing and puffing, something I will never complain about either. My only wish was that this helped me recover better, it did give me a slight boost recovery wise, but I did not notice any major decreases in my DOMS compared to other BCAA products I have used in the past. If only they had thrown in 5 more grams of Branch Chains and this could have been greatly improved in my books. I never did try 2 servings but I imagine that 2 scooping it could have solved some of my problems, but that skews the cost significantly.

This is where Sustain does take a hit as well, retailing for $35 for 30 servings on the HD Labs website. The over a dollar per serving makes it tough in a very competitive market when it comes to recovery products, many of which tend to trend on the lower price side of things in the supplement realm. It would be a great benefit if it was more widely available as well.

Side Effects

None for me, but be aware of the stimulants in order to not over do it if this is taken after a pre workout.

Conclusion

In conclusion this product did bring some uniqueness to the table in its efforts to give the user a better boost during the workout. But the lower doses of the BCAA's did make the recovery side of things suffer. The price point could use some work, but I do like HD Labs creativity and I think they are on the right track here.
  • Crackberry-Lemonade: 5/10

Overall
Overall
6.8
6.6
  August 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduced DOMs
  • Fully Disclosed Profile
  • Hydration Support
  • Tastes Great
  • Slight Energy Boost

Provided ok recovery and nice energy, but price is too steep to be competitive.

Hey SR, here today to review HD Labs Nutrition's amino product called Sustain Intra and Recovery. I almost always have an amino product on hand throughout my keto lifestyle to preserve muscle mass and help with recovery. These products have really become hot in the market with a lot of premium products that help in a lot of different ways. Here's how Sustain stacks up.

Fully disclosed and transparent which is nice. With Sustain you receive 5 g of BCAAs in the preferred 2:1:1 ratio, then we get some B Vitamins, electrolytes, 1.35 g of choline for focus, and 117 mg of sustained release caffeine. My first thoughts about this profile is that it's a little low on BCAAs but 5 g is pretty standard, and the caffeine and b vitamins would probably give me a small boost of energy and focus which could be nice. I automatically want to compare it to Amino Energy by Optimum and other similar products. Overall, I thought the profile is nice for a recovery energy product so I was happy to give this a try.

Mixability was good, a little foaming but nothing crazy. Dosing is whenever really for aminos, I usually take these intra but since this had caffeine and didn't want to overdo it I would take this in the afternoon in between meals as an energy boost as well. The flavor was Crackberry Lemonade and it was delicious, a perfect mixture of sweet and sour. I looked forward to this everytime.

Overall, I thought this was a little above average in terms of an amino product, but far from the top of the line supplement. My recovery was decreased, but the DOMS lingered a little bit longer than normal at a good three days. Other amino products I take decrease this quite a bit more. The hydration elements of this were nice, it's hot as hell here in Phoenix so that's always appreciated. The energy and focus from this was very slight however. Since I usually take a pretty strong preworkout, I think this is a little too low for me to register, but it did get me through some afternoons. So, this did help me and was effective in some ways, I just have had some better recovery products and might be spoiled in this area.

This is a pretty tough area for this as well considering the effectiveness, as this is $35 for 30 servings. When you can grab some bulk aminos at 5 g and pop some cheap caffeine, or even compare to Amino Energy etc. the value on this is not the best. I'd have some trouble buying again at this price because of the competition, but it's not out of the world unfair either.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is an above average amino products that is lagging behind the competition in terms of price, availability, and variety.

5.9
  August 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduced DOMs
  • Endurance Support
  • Hydration Support
  • Fully Disclosed Profile

A well-rounded BCAA with added caffeine, but the price may scare some away. Price is the only reason this isn't a full green light recommend for me.

As I've written in other reviews, I'm a fan of consistently supplementing BCAAs for overall health and recovery. I try to ensure I'm ingesting 5-10g of BCAAs every morning during my fasted window, regardless of whether I work out or not. I also tend to prefer simpler BCAA products that don't contain prop-blend complexes but do include hydration support. Sustain hits all of these marks, so I decided to give it a run.

For most of my BCAA supplements, I am primarily concerned with the actual dosing of BCAAs. 5g of essential BCAAs per serving has been clinically proven to be the minimum effective dose for an average-sized human. As do most intra-workout products, Sustain includes 5g of BCAAs at a 2:1:1 ratio. Nothing flashy here, but on point and meets the appropriate standard.

Sustain also includes hydration-focused minerals e.g. potassium and sodium at solid doses. I like to see ~150mg+ of each of these individual supplements in an intra-workout, and Sustain is packing 210mg of Potassium and 190mg of Chloride. Good stuff.

The rest of the profile is a mixed bag. I like the inclusion of Choline for cognitive support, but the dosage is low. The classics B6 and B12 are also here; both with solid doses. And finally we have 117mg of caffeine which might be an appealing addition to some users. Personally I didn't notice caffeine was included in Sustain until the product had already arrived and I generally prefer my intra-workouts not contain any additional stimulants as I'm always running some sort of preworkout plus I'm a big morning coffee person. But 117mg was a small enough dose to not cause me any concerns. Could be a nice bonus if someone wants a BCAA product for mid-day and needs that extra boost. I personally did not use the product in this fashion.

I received the Crackberry Lemonade flavor, which I enjoyed. It's nice and tart with a good berry-lemonade flavor. Very drinkable in 32 oz. water. No issues with clumping or excessive foaming, however I did notice my bottle would sometimes have a peculiar odor after I'd finished the serving.

I generally dosed one scoop per day in 32 oz. ice water and sipped either preworkout or throughout the morning.

I personally can't tell the difference between most BCAA products. I do notice a difference in my general recovery and the amount of DOMS I experience when I'm taking a BCAA versus when I'm not, but not usually between individual supplements. Same can be said for hydration support. I definitely notice the lag and the fatigue set in earlier when I'm running a product that lacks those minerals and electrolytes.

Sustain was right on par with most other intraworkout products I've reviewed recently: solid recovery, good intra-workout support, and decreased DOMS. I personally didn't notice the kick from the caffeine, but I could tell the hydration support and additional vitamins and minerals were helping battle fatigue. I've had a nice run of some strong BCAA products that have kept my DOMS low despite me getting into the gym 4-5 times a week, and Sustain kept that streak alive.

Most solid BCAA supplements will cost you around .80c per serving. Some of the flashier products with broader ingredient profiles will run you closer to $1.00 per scoop.

Unfortunately the price of Sustain is not very competitive. I'm hypothesizing this is because HD is a relatively new company and its products are not widely distributed. Hopefully, with time, this will change, as right now Sustain is only available on HD's website at $35 for 30 scoops. While not insanely overpriced, that's still a steep $1.16 per scoop, and there're simply too many awesome BCAA products with extremely similar profiles for significantly less money to make this a competitive price. VMI's Aminogex is an example. Aminogex has a similar mineral profile and 7g BCAAs for .76c per scoop. If you're on a budget like me, saving $10 on a tub of intra-workout does matter and will sway my buying decision.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I enjoyed my experience with Sustain. I personally didn't experiment with multiple servings per day and don't feel that needs to be done for this product to be effective. The profile is on par with many other BCAA supplements, and the inclusion of a small dose of caffeine could make this product stand-out for some people. Bring the price down to around .80c a scoop and I'm on board. If you've got some cash to spend and don't mind dropping a few extra dollars for a new product, I'd say Sustain is worth a look.
  • Crackberry-Lemonade: 7/10

August 24, 2018

• Reduced DOMs

My high effectiveness rating is based on two servings per use. This product is good at that dosage but still overpriced either way you look at it (1 or 2 scoops at a time). They even recommended going up to 3 servings a day which would make the price per day skyrocket.

What is going on guys? I'm always excited to try another intra-product/BCAA and HD labs made one just appealing enough to catch my eye. The search for the best supplement will never end. I'd like to thank SR and HD Labs for making this review possible. Let's dive right in!

Here's the beef of the label that we really care about:

5g of BCAAs in 2:1:1 ratio: This is the basic cookie cutter amount of BCAAs that the bulk of supplement companies follow. It is a proven, effective amount, however I personally have experienced my best results at higher dosages.

1.35g of Choline Bitartrate: is said to help improve memory, focus, and many other cognitive functions

117mg VitaShure Caffeine: Slightly more caffeine than a cup of coffee for an added energy boost.
On top of the main three ingredients here there's also a plethora of vitamins and electrolytes (Thiamin 1.1mg, Riboflavin 1.17mg, Vitamin B6 2mg, Vitamin B12 10mg, Choline 550mg, Chloride 190mg, Sodium 80mg, Potassium 210mg) none of which are too exciting or in large enough quantities to notice any external changes. I like the 5g BCAA model, but I no longer love it because as I said before I've had better results with higher dosages.

Taste: Crackberry lemonade: Major props for the name and the disclaimer that says "this product does not contain crack", I got a kick out of it lol. Overall it was another good, but not great flavor that you won't remember for being "amazingly good or horribly bad." Average berry-ish taste that had a little sour aftertaste to emulate the lemonade i guess. Wasn't bad by any means, but it didn't get me excited either.

Mixibility: Very easy, very standard no issues here

Dosage: The container has various suggestions for dosages depending on how you want to use the product. I used the product to better my recovery (and help me wake up) so I used 2 servings every morning to kickstart my day. They even recommend using up to 3 servings if you were trying to use the product for pre-workout energy.

DOMs: 2 servings really does the trick for muscle soreness. 10 grams of BCAAs definitely aid in my recovery (now how much of that is a placebo I'll never be sure). It wasn't a life-changing recovery aid but it definitely delivered a noticeable, positive impact.

Energy: I liked how it was a type of sustained release. It really doesn't hit you all at once, but rather gradually gives you a little energy. Now, I'm not caffeine sensitive at all so it would probably give more of an energy boost to someone that is not quite as used to caffeine.

Overall experience: This product was pretty good AT 2 SERVINGS. 1 serving would not have cut it for me in either category, so I wanted to give the company a fighting chance and follow the higher end of their recommended dosages. With that being said I could see people getting turned off from this product by the fact that they would only have a 15 day supply at 2 servings per day thus making the cost per day that much more.

Disclaimer: my effectiveness rating will be based off 2 servings

I could only find this product on the HD Labs Nutrition website for $35. Each tub is 30 servings so it comes out to about $1.17 per serving. If you used two servings like I did then it would become outrageously priced. Even at one serving, I'd consider $1.17 to be overpriced compared to the rest of the market.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is a good product when using 2 servings but greatly overpriced.

6.2
  July 8, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance
  • Tastes Great
  • Recovery

I'd like to give a big thanks to HD Labs Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to review Sustain Intra Recovery. This was the first time I've heard of HD Labs Nutrition and I like trying out new companies to see what they are all about. Not only for that reason but after checking out the ingredient profile I put in a claim as I've been using Intra Workouts as of late. Sustain Intra Recovery is a mixture of two different categories: recovery & energy.

The label has a transparent ingredient profile that features a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio, 1.35g Choline Bitartrate, 117mg VitaShure Caffeine.

Thiamin 1.1mg - Known as Vitamin B1: Its used to treat deficiency which can cause inflammation to nerves.

Riboflavin 1.17mg - Known as Vitamin B2: Helps the body function properly: water soluble.

Vitamin B6 2mg - Known as Pyridoxine: Essential vitamin for production of Neurotransmitters.

Vitamin B12 10mg - Water soluble vitamin that keeps blood cells & nerves healthy.

Choline 550mg - Essential nutrient for the functioning of all cells: Made within our body but in insufficient amounts.

Chloride 190mg - Negative Ion Electrolyte

Sodium 80mg - Positive Ion Electrolyte

Potassium 210mg - Positive Ion Electrolyte
____________________________________________________________________________

2:1:1 BCAAs 5g - Recovery, Building blocks of protein

Choline Bitartrate 1.35g - Contains 41% Choline by weight or 410mg per 1g

VitaShure Caffeine 117mg - Energy/Stim

Taste - I received the Crackberry-Lemonade flavor which seems to be the only one currently available. I really enjoyed the taste as it had a blackberry/lemonade mixture that wasn't over powering. In fact the taste for that type of mixture seemed to be on point. Overall I'd give taste a 9/10.

Mixability - No issues as I only mixed Sustain with water during this review. There was no clumping, settlement or anything like that.... just some light foaming as expected with most BCAA mixtures.

Dosing - I dosed this as an intra-workout during my first of two workouts during the day. My first workout is a cardio session in the morning. I mixed one scoop with 12 oz water and sipped on while training. You can really take this just about any time for example: between meals, post workout, intra-workout, pre-workout.

Sustain Intra Recovery was solid for increased energy, endurance, recovery in that order. Although 117mg of Caffeine doesn't seem like much it was all I needed to help me get through morning workouts. I hate cardio but it has to be done and Sustain gave me just enough energy to get through training without having to use a regular pre-workout, energy drink or coffee - all while helping to aid with recovery. The added electrolytes got me through cardio sessions... although I trained in the mornings my garage gym temp was still in the high 80's low 90's so I was sweating quite a bit. At no time did I experience any kind of dehyrdation effects. Lastly my recovery was increased but it wasn't in a big way. Recovery was aided but not in a big way - I could tell there was an increased recovery effort with my body but it wasn't enough to be earth shattering. Sustain lived up to its label but I feel like there could be more added.

The only value I could find was on the HD Labs Nutrition website for $35. Each tub contains 30 servings so your looking at a price of around $1.17 per serving. To me this is on the high-end for an intra-workout supplement when compared to similar products. I understand this isn't widely available so I'm guessing the price might go down if that happens.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Sustain Intra Recovery is a "good" mixture of recovery/energy however the price is a downer for me. The taste was great and hope to see more flavors in the future. Like I said in the effectiveness section I felt like something was missing - maybe more with recovery??? Anyways I'd like to thank HD Labs Nutrition for participating in the SR TROOP Program.
  • Crackberry-Lemonade: 9/10