(Better than 33% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Anadrolic is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by HD Labs Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
4.5
Thanks to HD Labs Nutrition for sending it out!
  December 10, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinical Dosed Ingredients
  • Free Of Banned Substances
  • Produced In GMP Compliant Facility
  • Full Label Disclosure
  • May Take Up To 3 Bottles To See Desireable Results

Claims

---------------
Inhibit Aromatase
Induce Anabolism
Increase Free Test

Ingredients

----------
The main ingredient here is the very well known and highly publicized DAA (D-Aspartic Acid). Recent studies have placed this superstar ingredient's effectiveness as a testosterone booster under question. However, I'm sure that won't stop its use any many other test bosting supplements for years to come.

Also helping with testosterone production is an ingredient new to me called PrimaVie Shilajit. Unfortunately at this time there appears to be very few human studies written up on this. One interesting point claims a 24% testosterone increase in infertile men. Apparently the test was not controlled or conducted on fertile men so take that as you may. There are also some negative reports of heavy metals assocaited with Shilajit produced in India, however if you get the USA registered version, PrimaVie Shilajit is pure, has gone though toxicology testing and been in use in the USA for over 5 years. The down side to PrimaVie is that they themselves have zero sceintific studies posted on their website. Just a note that the data is coming soon. Kinda lame after several patents and 5 years of documented use.

On the AI (aromatase inhibiting) estrogen squashing side of the coin we have DIM (Diindolylmethane) and Brassisterone and Acacetin. These are also new to me and the information found was very limited, but fret not you science loving reader! For more riveting white lab coat data, check out Kalans review on Anadrolic. He did an awesome job covering the whole recipe!

Wait. You don't like science?
Well you're in luck, cuz im done talking about it!
; )

Taste / Mixing

------
Since these are capsules, there is no taste. This includes the lack of post consumption chemical burps that sometimes follow other supplements in capsule form.

Dosage

---------------
Easy to following directions at 2 doses per day. I took 3 capsules upon waking with my standard breakfast protein coffee and another 3 caps with my post-workout protein shake. Technically HD Labs state that the second dose is to be taken with the last meal of the day, however my decision placed the doses roughly 12 hours apart which I feel is best for this type of supplement.

-------
The most popularly touted studies state that DAA will show its highest peak of testosterone around week 3. I don't think anyone who's used an effective DAA supplement would argue this. I've personally used several different natty test boosters over the past several years and the ones I regard the highest in value have all shown their greatest benefits and side effects during week 3.

So what do I notice personally from an effective test booster and estrogen blocker?
Increased strength, aggression, libido and joint pain.

Did I receive any of the above listed effectives? NO

Are there any other tell-tale signs I may have not mentioned? YES
Minor increase in muscle mass with a minor decrease in body fat.

Did that happen? YES

Total Body Water____130.6______133.2

So over the course of 25 days I gained a total of 2.2 lbs. consisting of:
A loss of 1.4 lbs fat
A gain of 2.6 lbs water weight
A gain of 1.0 lb lean muscle mass.

Certainly in the right direction for a recomp, but with lack of all other normal symptoms of an effective test booster / AI combo, I would expect more.

Sides

----------------
No negative side effects to report.

----------------
One bottle contains enough caps for 25 days and though a little unusual for a test booster, they recommend you run this product for 12 weeks. I'm assuming this is because the PrimaVie Shilajit study was conducted for 90 days and perhaps this is the magic moment for it to really shine. Unfortunately at $50 a bottle, you'd have to put in $150 just to find out how effective PrimaVie Shilajit really is. I say wait for more studies before deciding if this is really for you.

Final Words

--------
HD Labs is a company that obviously has high standards and a good understanding of what the supplement industry sorely needs across the board. This is evident to me with the 3 key words written boldly on their mission statement: Transparency, Honesty and Integrity. In my mind these qualities have been achieved with a fully disclosed label of ingredients that are dosed precisely to some sort of modern scientific research and packaged in a GMP compliant facility. And while I greatly respect these qualities from any company producing things for human consumption, it didn't transfer over to the one thing I really needed this type of supplement. Effectiveness.

7.1
Thanks to HD Labs Nutrition for sending it out!
  September 27, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Increased Aggression
  • Body Recomposition
I was given the opportunity to test and review HD Labs Anadrolic Testosterone Booster through the SRTroops program here on SupplementReviews.com, which I want to give a BIG Shoutout and THANK YOU to SupplementReviews and HD Labs for the chance to test and review this product! This review is for the 50 serving product (25 day cycle), which is in the capsule form.

Formula
You can find the ingredient label in the picture below, along with the product page. This ingredient profile is rather simple, yet appropriately dosed. Being the to label shows the dosage of 3 capsules (1 serving), yet requires two per day I will talk about it based upon the full 2 serving dosage. We have 4,000 IU of Vitamin D, which is really impressive as most products will not dose this high enough to support the natural hormonal regulation which Vitamin D dose. The recommended dosage of Vitamin D I follow is the 5,000m IU, but any adult in most areas should have enough Vitamin D from other sources to account for this amount. D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), this is the miracle ingredient to most Testosterone Boosting products on the market today and for good reason.. The results are effective! The clinically studied dosage is right at 3.12g which is exactly what we see in Anadrolic!

"Diindoylymethane (DIM) is a component of Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) found in members of the Brassica family. Most notably broccoli, kale, and cauliflower. It has potent effects on estrogen metabolism and is able to keep the body relatively balanced (by preventing either drastic increases or decreases in estrogen). In small amounts, it can both inhibit the aromatase enzyme (and prevent conversion of testosterone into estrogen) and it can act on more potent forms of estrogen and convert them into less potent forms; this conversion reduces the overall effects of estrogen in the body. However, taking too much DIM at once can actually induce the aromatase enzyme and act in the opposite manner and increase estrogen synthesis. DIM also exerts numerous anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) effects in the body and is one of the reasons this vegetable family is seen as healthy." With that being said you get 200mg of DIM each day which is greater than other similar products, while I didn't see any point of "overdosing" with an increased intake of broccoli etc I would recommend to be careful as you may cause some dosing issues. I would like to see the amount of DIM in Anadrolic reduced to 50mg per serving making it 100mg daily, which is unusual as I can't remember EVER requesting a reduction of an ingredient for ANY product! The DIM wasn't an issue for me, but others may see it differently, which is why I would suggest the reduction of DIM. You can read more about DIM here: http://examine.com/supplements/diindolylmethane/

If you are following along with me on the label you will notice that I didn't speak about Primavie Shilajit yet, but really this ingredient is really new to me. It appears that this herb is used for a wide variety of reasons, but most importantly for us with this product is the increase of general physical strength/endurance/blood sugar stabilization for muscle growth/libido enhancement. It looks like 100mg is recommended yet I am able to find serveral products with 250mg dosages all the way up to 450mg, but we get 400mg daily in Anadrolic which appears to be appropriate. It is studied and reported for a plethra of differnt effects, which I would suggest reading the following links: http://goo.gl/ZW80TR | https://goo.gl/pHB3TA | http://goo.gl/QWZ19m

"Acacetin is a natural flavone that is found in the Damiana (Turnera diffusa) plant. Acacetin has been studied for a variety of reasons and some research suggests it may have anti-aromatase and anti-estrogen properties" we have 40mg daily with Anadrolic, which seems to be less than other products that contain this AI by 10mg. Brassisterone is another AI making it 3 in Anadrolic, which is dosed appropriately.

Overall we have very few ingredients boosting, but more working with your Testosterone Ratio in way of Aromatase Inhibition or Estrogen Blocking. Ingredients all look to be dosed effectively or close to it, and overall seems to be an effective formula. I would of course like to see other known libdo/test boosting ingredients, but we certainly can still see an effect based on these ingredients along.

HD Labs does cover these ingredients fairly well, but I would love to see sources for each of these claims: http://www.hdlabsnutrition.com/anadrolic-ultimate-test/

Mixability/Taste/Dosing
This supplement comes in Capsule form, which proved not issues with Mixability or Taste unless you are like most and decide to open these capsules in order to consume with your Pre-Workout in order to have a quicker effect. The directions state "Take one serving (3 capsules) upon waking and an additional serving (3 capsules) with your last meal of the day". I followed the directions through most of the container, but eventually went with 6 capsules Pre-Workout (60+ minutes) and 6 capsules before bed if an non workout day.

Effectiveness (8.5/10)
The effectiveness of this product was indeed effective, but I feel that natural test boosting is limited to each person's maximum threshold. Meaning that once you reach your peak on natural test aka non foreign/outside sources, that our bodies aren't going to produce much more or be as noticeable. So for me this means that I was able to reach what I feel is my maximum test boosting level, giving me greater aggression/strength/endurance overall in the gym. Does this lead to more muscle gains? Possibly, but more importantly is if I made some strength gains as I can more actually measure this rather than just body measurements. My Barbell Back Squat (Ass to Grass), has gone from 1x275lbs PR to 1x315lb PR. Impressive, what about Deadlifts? I went from 1x315lbs to 3x315lbs, with even more left in the tank but decided to take it easy. Bench? Well, I did start with benching 1x225lbs and ended with 1x245lbs but decided not to push further as I am recovering from "tweaking" my shoulder.

So am I basing the effectiveness of this product solely on strength? Nope, I started to feel the change before I could see the change when it came to body recomposition or as I would say "leaning up". I noticed less "fluffiness" around my midsection/lats/pecs and inner thighs. This was important for me, as I have been working hard on tightening up on my legs along with the section around my lat to pecs. I didn't take measurements before or after, as I have been too busy post/pre supplementation but I assure you that I felt a difference along with my wife and friends taking notice of the body difference.

Boy, or should I say MAN I felt the aggression more than I have in a long while. The term Dick came to words when I was this way around my wife, as I felt and acted like a short tempered dick. I felt more aggressive with the weights in the gym, but also around the house doing chores. My fuse was too short, and in fact I do not have kids but if they were around I feel I would not be able to be patient enough for them.. TICK TICK BOOM.

How much of a endurance change did I notice? Well that one was a bit different, as in the past I have experienced a great deal of endurance when it came to Test Boosters, but with Anadrolic I wasn't able to see this endurance aspect as I would with others. Did it affect my lidbio or sex drive? I felt I desired sex less often, but when I did it was as if I was a younger man and would not be able to keep it off my mind. I didn't notice any changes with the "goods" or anything in that department. I saw some acne appear around my face and the back of my triceps about mid way through the cycle, which has been the case with other test boosters along with my face appearing more oily. All in all the "tell tale signs" were there, and while the proof wasn't actually in the "pudding" I saw the proof where it mattered most.

Value (7.1/10)
So how much are you willing to pay for a Natural Test Booster? Well HD Labs seems to be willing to see exactly what you will, because they give you a 25 day supply for the price of $60. Wasn't this a simple and small profile? Yes it was, but I am guessing that the Primavie Shilajit Powder wasn't exactly cheap. So, for $60 we see the cost per serving (FULL serving of 6 capsules) come to $2.40 a day! That seems to be a bit higher than I would be willing to pay, as you are able to normally see a similar profile of ingredients come around $30 for a 30 day supply. Of course HD Labs is a newer company and they are only selling this product on their website currently, but maybe we will see this price point adjust a bit as they have more retailers for their products.

Overall (7.8/10)
HD Labs has an effective, appropriately dosed product on their hands but unfortunately the cost does bring down the overall rating for me. I have had products with similar ingredient profiles that did not prove to be effective as Anadrolic has been, so in this case I would still recommend this product to others.

I want to say thank you again to SupplementReviews and HD Labs for allowing me the opportunity to review their product Anadrolic!