Adamantium Aminos Reviews

By: Granite Supplements

Amino Acids > BCAA/EAA
Adamantium Aminos is a BCAA/Intra-Workout manufactured by Granite Supplements. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduced Doms
  • Mixes Well
  • No Dyes
  • Decent Taste
  • Large Dose
  • Honest Label
  • Peak02
  • Increased Power Output
  • Increased Cardio Output

I love amino acids. For me, they make the world of difference on how terrible I will feel the next day after a workout. To add to that, most are very pleasant to drink as a bonus. Here lately since the market is flooded with Amino products, companies need to find a way to stand out from the competition. Enter John Meadows and his Adamantium Aminos. This product is EAA's with Peak02 and will help push your workout to the next power level. Let us have a look and see what makes this product so special.

Granite Supplements doesn't hide anything in this product and brings you an almost fully transparent label, only using a blend for the Peak02.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (14.7g)
    Servings Per Container: 30

3:1:1 BCAA Matrix 5000mg
    L-Leucine 3000mg
    L-Isoleucine 1000mg
    L-Valine 1000mg

Peak O2 Blend 2000mg (a blend of Cordyceps, Reishi, King trumpet, Shitake, Lion's mane, and Turkey tail)
    Taurine 750mg

L-Threonine 500mg
    N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 500mg
    L-Phenylalanine 300mg
    L-Lysine 250mg
    L-Histidine 100mg
    L-Trptophan 75mg
    L-Methionine 50mg

This blend is said to increase
    Workout Duration
    Maximum power output (up to 17.6% over baseline)
    Peak strength
    Anaerobic peak power
    Oxygen utilization
    Ability to uptake oxygen
    Exercise Capacity

This is making very bold claims especially in the fitness world, and where weight talks, money will follow especially if the product works.

So now down to the real information here. Taste is probably the only negative thing I would say about this, and even then it's not really that negative. I tried the Gamma Green Apple flavor. The thing that disappointed me was that I was expected a huge rush of granny smith green apple and some sourness, but it was not there. The best I could describe this is, it tasted more like a watered down red apple flavor. I still give them massive kudos on the flavor given that Peak02 is in this. If you have ever tried that ingredient by itself, you will understand how god awful it can really taste. So I still will give this a big thumbs up in the flavor department.

Mixability is good as well. I would run this with close to 35oz of water in a Nalgene bottle without a blender ball. As with most products, there is the occasional settling at the body, but a quick shake has this up and going ready for your next gulp. It has a little foaming to it when you are initially mixing it up, but it will settle quickly.

Dosing was 1 scoop (14.7g) daily taken during my workout. I'm sure you can drink another during the day, but I found that it really was not needed.

I can honestly say this stuff works. I have been killing myself in the gym, throwing down on giant barbell complex days and upping my working weight weekly and this stuff has been by my side the entire time. Yes, I would still have some soreness from my workouts, but that is always going to happen. The EAA's are a staple of John Meadows and he has hit a home run with this. As far as the claim of increasing your power output by almost 18%, I am not a big math nerd but I can tell you that while taking this stuff, it always felt like I could tap into another gear the longer my workouts went. There is nothing like doing working sets of 5 on deadlift, to only do a max effort set with the same weight and almost double your reps instead of being fatigued. Better yet, not feeling destroyed the rest of the day, or the day after. Another bonus was cardiovascular endurance. My ability to put out more on sprints has gone up while taking this as well. This is definitely a performance-based product that has been carefully put together to make sure the end user can push harder than before and increase their workload as time goes on.

So you can get a tub of this for $34 from natural body inc. which comes out to be $1.16 which is completely fine with me. It might cost more than other EAA products out there, but you are also getting much more than EAA's.

Side Effects

None to report.

Conclusion

John Meadows has done it again. Not only is this guy legendary in the industry for his programs and his physique, but he is the king of Intra-workout products. This is no exception. He has delivered a fantastic Amino product that helps recovery and increases power out, without flooding your body full of dextrose and carbs. The fact that this product makes the claims it does, and then delivers on them is a testament to the quality that was put into it. I highly recommend anyone giving this a try and see for themselves if they can see the same claims that I have experienced with this.
    • Gamma Green Apple: 7/10

• Wis3guy
      March 11, 2018

Peak o2 is interesting.....

• Reaper61
      March 11, 2018

Yes it is. It's definitely not a fast acting ingredient but once it builds in your system, the results are impressive

• jamesjsix
      March 11, 2018

Nice write-up man, love the title!

• BroteinBoy
      March 11, 2018

Good on them for at least masking the Peak O2 taste enough to be bearable. That stuff tastes brutal

• workoutguru
      March 13, 2018

Peak o2 is great. I have used a few different products that have had it in there and the results I have gotten from it have been really good.