Whey Isolate 28 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Whey Protein

Whey Isolate 28 Reviews

By: GNC

Protein > Whey Protein
Whey Isolate 28 is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by GNC. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Whey Isolate 28 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Whey Protein

Cons:
  • Light Tast
  • Refreshing
  • Great In Milk
    Hey everyone I havent written a review in some time.

For starters the price retail is about 43.99. In my opinion it is way too expensive I believe 29.99 would have been a a better price. However I bought this for aboutthis for about 14 buck which was an exceptional value, they were prices as such because the flavors were not selling.

Flavor: excellent I had the Fruit Punch and Orange. In my opinion they both were the best tasting protein powders I have ever had.

Mixed easily and effortlessly, spoon, fork, blender whatever.

Digestability: easy and light on the stomach. No gas no bloating or any stomach issues at all.

Effectiveness: Great helped me recover between some intense workouts, I was less sore and I did gain some muscle or I felt like I did.

Ingredients: It is most a whey isolate product. If you want more as to the ingredients click a click to access it. I am not a GNC rep and do not feel obligated to stated every ingredient.

Hope this helps, buy if its 30.00 or less.