Ultra Probiotic Complex 25 Reviews

By: GNC

Ultra Probiotic Complex 25 is a Digestive Health Product manufactured by GNC. It helps the body to regulate and maintain a healthy digestive function state.

Overall
Overall
  January 11, 2012

GNC's Ultra Probiotic Complex is by far the most effective probiotic I have ever used. Your best bet for buying this is to catch it on the bogo + gold card which will run you $17 a month. It seems expensive, but you are getting 25 times the amount of CFU's as the cheap stuff at the grocery store.
I used probiotics because I had inflammation throughout my digestive track due to extended use of antibiotics and a trip to africa (long story) and after trying some of the lesser potent probiotics found at grocery stores and wal-mart I decided to go with a stronger complex. I used this product once a day right before meals with a glass full of aloe vera juice and I saw a significant reduction in my inflammation. In my opinion, if you are going to take a probiotic make sure it is at least 10 billion CFU's because you will not see much difference taking anything less. For healthy people who regularly exercise the jury is still out as to whether or not you will really benefit from taking probiotics, however, if you have any kind of digestive issues or would like to control IBS symptoms I would highly recommend this product.