Total Lean Waterex Reviews

By: GNC

Weight Loss > Diuretics
Total Lean Waterex is a Diuretic manufactured by GNC. It helps decreasing water retention, eliminating bloating and increasing definition. It is important to make sure you stay adequatley hydrated while using It.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

February 23, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Value
  • No Increase In Urination
  • Very Slight Increase In Definition
  • Electrolytes
  • Not Worth It In The Long Run
  • Decrease In Sodium Intake Will Yield Same Results
  • Makes You Feel Better About Yourself
Hey guys, today was my last day at GNC, that means I can finally review their products. I have used many of their products over the last year and a half, and since few of their products have been reviewed by the ER team, I might as well take one for the team.... that, and I am stuck recovering inside my friends house on a Saturday night and have nothing better to do. This will probably be the most random review I ever write.

Waterex is supposed to help regulate water. It's not really a diuretic, and it sure doesn't work like one. When working at GNC, they had me push this product because it is so cheap, plus it works fast. I buy this every once in a while due to the price.

Dosing:(9/10)
2 pills. I take of one point every time I have to take more than one pill.

Ingredient Profile:
I'm not going to list them all, just mention a few. I'm trying to keep this review short and simple.

Electrolytes are a given. Juniper berries, parsley herb powder, garlic clove, and corn silk. Nothing really stands out, just ingredients that might have some effect on water weight. All under dosed.

Effectiveness:(4/10)
In all honesty, I'm surprised I am giving this a 4. Every time I use this, I notice slightly more definition in my abs, shoulders, and even my salami arms seem a bit more defined. Nothing that makes me want to continue using Waterex, yet still slightly noticeable. It makes me look like I have lowered my sodium intake, nothing more.

I may lose 1-2lb when I take this, but even that is being generous. I have never noticed an increase in urination either, which I find good/bad for a product that is supposed to regulate water. Pretty much good for just giving you extra confidence because of the extra definition. It takes a day or 2 to kick in.

Value:(7/10)
This is the one reason why I am giving this a maybe. Waterex can be bought pretty cheap. It's normally around $12, yet on sale you can get it as low as $5(half off with GC discount). At $12, I wouldn't buy this, at $5, I wouldn't mind picking up a few bottles to keep a slight bit of water off of me.

Overall:(4/10)
I am giving this a 4/10 for the sole reason that it is pretty useless when you can simply get the same results by slightly reducing your sodium intake. You will notice a slight increase in definition at a very small price. Pick some up if it's half price on a GC week, if you don't feel like reducing your sodium intake, other than that, avoid the sales pitch by the clerk at GNC.

Overall
Overall
3.0
2.0
  August 23, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
    So I saw this at GNC as I was buying some OEP, and one of the reps convinced me (usually does not happen) to try it out. Said it will help with the water weight retention. I was afraid to try AtroPhex so I figured this could be a good way to start on a dieuretic.

Ingredient List: Vitamin B-6 50mg, Magnesium 50mg, Potassium 50mg, and proprietary blend of (Garlic Glove, Parsley Herb Powder, Eldelberry Fruit, Horsetail Rush, Corn Silk, Hydrangea Root Powder, Juniper Berries Extract 100mg total)

Taste: 9/10 - Pills so really had no taste.

Effectiveness: 2/10 - Honestly I did not see any difference in taking this product. I felt the same. I did not feel like my skin was tightening. I still felt bloated, even though the rep promised me (or lied to me) that it would make me feel less bloated.

Overall: 3/10 - Its cheap, it made me feel a little less bloated then I usually was, but it did not really do anything towards the dieuretic point. The only positive funny thing to taking this was that there were no negative adverse side effects.

I would not recommend this product to anyone. It does nothing. Just make GNC a little bit richer.