(No reviews yet.)

Protein > Soy Protein

Soy Protein 95 is a Soy Protein Powder manufactured by GNC. It is a common vegan-alternative to dairy and other animal based proteins. It supports lean muscle gain by supplying protein to recovering muscles and can enhance fat loss.

There are no quality reviews for this product!

There's really no excuses. It's easy and free for any brand to get reviewed on SupplementReviews.com.

Is this your brand?
Sign up as a Rep (free) and get your products in the hands of our reviewers.

Are you a potential customer?
Tell the brand that you demand to see unbiased, 3rd party reviews on SupplementReviews.com before you make a purchase. Here's an example message you can send:

Hello-
I'm interested in buying your products, but I want to see some trustworthy reviews on them first. I know you have testimonials listed on your website, but you could literally write anything you wanted there. Like millions of others, I trust the reviews on SupplementReviews.com and will be very hesitant to make a purchase until at least a few reviewers on SR vouch for your products.

You can sign up as a rep and get your products reviewed for free at https://SupplementReviews.com/reps

Here are some ways to get in touch with the brand:

Website: http://www.gnc.com/
SIMILAR
There are no available similar Products.