Natural Brand Super Fiber Reviews

By: GNC

Natural Brand Super Fiber is a Digestive Health Product manufactured by GNC. It helps the body to regulate and maintain a healthy digestive function state.

Overall
Overall
  January 1, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Amount Of Fiber Per Serving
  • Unflavored
  • Helps You Go
  • Can Be Habit Forming
  • Only 30 Servings
I stopped in to GNC as I was waiting for a friend to finish an application somewhere, saw this stuff on sale for $8 (originally $19) and figured it should be a good idea since Im trying to lose weight and fiber is suppose to help in protein absorption as well.

Most online sources will tell you to get between 25 and 30grams of fiber a day, this stuff is 6g per serving so that right there is a good chunk of whats needed.

Mixing: 9.5/10 This stuff mixes very quickly and easily, especially in OJ.

Taste: I dont know if I should say 0 because there is none or 10 because it truly is unflavored and unnoticeable..in orange juice anyway as its part of my morning oj, whey and wheat protein, carnitine, fruits and this fiber. In water there is a very slight taste but not noticeable until your done drinking.

Value: 7/10 it being $19 off sale for a 30 day supply seems a bit much considering you can find Fiber Harmony on some websites for a few dollars.

Effectiveness: 9/10 take this stuff and 30 mins later you will be in the bathroom dumping EVERYTHING out in one full piece. TMI? Well, it is a review on fiber.

Aside from the price being too high in my opinion, the only thing that sucks is that it says its "non-habit forming" but when Im in a hurry and cant have my morning "meal" I seem to have a somewhat difficult time.

I still would recommend this stuff as most people need more fiber in their diet anyway, mix it with OJ or any protein and you will not know its there. Also great for adding more fiber to baked/cooked foods