Beyond Raw LIT Reviews

• Fully Transparent
  • Good Focus
  • Good Formula
  • Great Energy

What's up SR. Onder18 here with another review. On my back home to Savannah from this damn Hurricane Irma evacuation. My wife is driving so I figured I would submit a review. This time I'm gonna review one of the most reliable pre workouts I've used, Gnc Beyond Raw Lit.

Alright so talk about what's in this thing. You've got caffeine at 250 mgs. I usually like atleast 350 mgs. pre workout so I usually used 1 heaping scoop. You've also got 3.2 grams beta alanine, 3 grams citrulline and 1.5 grams nitrogisine. For those that don't know nitrogisine is supposed to be a much more effective form of arginine. From my past experience with this ingredient I can say that I believe this to be true. As for power you have creatine and elavatp. The creatine is micronisized mono at 1.5 grams. This is gonna be a red mark in the ingredient profile in my opinion. 1.5 grams is underdosed. Maybe they only did the 1.5 grams because of the addition of elevatp at 150 mgs. which is the studied dose. As for focus you only have caffeine and nuerofactor which had me a little hesitant to get this because I thought it may have been lacking in the energy and focus department. For those that don't know, Nuerofactor is wole coffee fruit extract. It is supposed to increase brain derived nuerotrophic factor (bdnf).This apparently has studies behind it. So does Elevatp which is a blend of fossilized fruit extracts that helps your body produce more atp. Both of these ingredients apparently work acutely( or so the studies say). In my opinion and based on my experience I will agree. More on that in the effectiveness section.

Taste was sour gummy worm and it tasted good. Was not a chore to drink. Dosing was usually 1 heaped scoop, sometimes one level.

Now the part that really matters. Did it work? Yes it did. This is definitely one of my favorite pre's. It was effective for me in all kinds of workouts. I'm not a big guy at about 158-160. And at 38 years old my metabolism hasn't slowed down much so I've gotta make sure I'm working hard in the gym for my gains. I like to train heavy and also mix it up alot. This pre always supported whatever type of workout I had that day. So let's go over this by section.
    Energy and focus-
    Excellent. Very clean and consistent. The focus was clean. Not tunnel vision but definatlely there. Never a crash. The Nuerofactor and caffeine combo was very effective for me. The energy always lasted for atleast 1.5 hours strong before it slowly died down.
    Pump-
    Full and dense. Not the best but above average and consistent. I got a pretty pump on my low rep sets also.
    Strength-
    Very good. My lifts were always very good on this. This was definitely a strong part of this pre and a big part of my really liking it. The strength effects were good in my low rep and medium rep ranges were good. I didn't have any issues hitting my numbers and I did set some pr's with this. It seemed that the elevatp and creatine combo works well for me.

Usually about 40$ for 30 servings About average for a pre these days. I didn't give the value a bad score because this was effective for me do I would pay that price for it and would definitely buy it again.

Side Effects

None. No upset stomach, crash, etc.

Conclusion

Very effective and consistent pre workout that I enjoyed. If this was the only pre workout that I had and couldn't use any others I would not have any issues with that. For me that's a big deal. Anyways that is my review and I hope you enjoyed it. Any constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks.

September 12, 2017

One thing I forgot to add about 5he nuerofactor. Brain derived nuerotrophic factor is a form of brain growth hormone. So nuerofactor increases brain growth hormone. That's pretty cool.

September 12, 2017

So if you're wondering why I gave this an 8.2 when effectiveness was 9 and value was 8.2. Because I feel like the caffeine could have been a bit higher and the creatine could have been higher or used hcl. Also maybe add a bit more citrulline. The product worked damn good for me but these things I would change if I could.

September 12, 2017

In case it wasn't clear in the review this is a Gnc product so that is where it's sold.

• Clipper83
      September 12, 2017

Nice review. I got through half a tub until I got sick of the flavor(Rocket Pop one).

Solid product for sure.

September 12, 2017

Thanks Clipper. This did last me because I rotate my pre's alot. But this was always in my rotation.

• September 13, 2017

Good review, looks like a nice pre.

September 13, 2017

Thanks Red. I think you'd like it.

• kalans
      September 13, 2017

Great review man, and those tingles + flavor is awesome!

September 14, 2017