Beyond Raw Chemistry Labs Creatine HCL Reviews

• Extra Reps
  • Kicks In Fast
  • No Water Retention
  • Sour Taste
Hello SR. Onder18 here. Time to put up a review for my new go to creatine hcl. Beyond Raw Chemistry Labs creatine hcl.

So the ingredient profile is pretty simple. Creatine hcl. Nothing else. 4 grams per scoop.

So the dosing is one scoop and it's 4 grams. This is the most I've seen for creatine hcl at one scoop for any product. Most products use a 750 mg. serving. They say that you don't need as much creatine when using the hcl form. I'm not sure how true this is but the 4 grams per serving here did an excellent job for me. As for the taste it was unflavored which meant that it had a very sour taste. Not bad but definitely noticeable. Those of you that had creatine hcl before know what I mean. Mixability was excellent. Instantly disolves in water. I dosed this at one scoop in the mornings when I got up and one scoop pre workout.

So for me this was an excellent creatine. Some people will say you only need Creapure and won't use anything else. That could be very true for a lot of people but I believe everyone has different effects with different things and hcl creatine works better for a lot of people including me. The results I got with this creatine were solid gains in strength and endurance. Nothing ground breaking but subtle and noticeable. Couple extra reps on most movements and a few extra pounds. Cumulative effects. I noticed some benefits right away but the longer I was on this the better the results. Pretty much the same I get with monohydrate just at a slightly faster rate. I did hit Pr's in a lot of lifts while on this creatine including my bench press and pull ups. I don't think it was only because I was on this creatine. I think my training was the main reason but this did help. I actually feel creatine hcl better than other creatines when I take it pre workout. I think this definitely helped with my pump when I took it pre workout whether I took it by itself or with a pre workout. My rest time between sets was reduced and my muscle fullness and hardness was improved and noticable.

$16.99 for 30 4 grams servings at GNC. In my opinion an excellent value for creatine hcl. This seemed to be a hot topic in the first review for this product. So I'm not basing this rating on creatine in general but on creatine hcl. I think that was the debate on the last review. I know you can get creatine monohydrate for dirt cheap. But my review is on hcl and I have not seen a better value than this. I haven't seen a serving size this big either. A lot of people can half scoop this and stretch it out to 60 days. Or you can get the 60 serving container for $28.99.

Side Effects

None. No bloat what so ever. Sometimes with mono I get a little bloat but not with this. If I don't drink enough water I would get some cramps and a dry mouth. But that was my own fault because everyone knows with creatine you need to drink more water.

Conclusion

So for a creatine hcl product I think this is a champion. This can be a staple or a change of pace for some people. There is even a study out now comparing creatine hcl and monohydrate and the hcl seemed to come out a bit favorable. I think it was an Italian study. I'm not sure. If you Google creatine hcl studies it should come up and I'm sure it is on Ergo log. But either way to each their own. I like hcl creatine, mono, nitrate and kre alkalyn and have gotten good results with all of them. I just like creatine hcl the best and this particular one happens to be my favorite.
So that's my review guys. I hope you found it helpful.

• onder18
    December 13, 2017 - Last Edited: 2017-12-13 09:19:48

So it was a Brazilian study comparing mono and hcl. not an Italian one. Sorry about that. If you Google it though it comes up. Apparently both forms yielded pretty much the same gains in strength but the higher hcl dosage yielded more positive body recomposition changes.