Amplified Endurance Booster has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Other Energy Supplements

Amplified Endurance Booster Reviews

By: GNC

Amplified Endurance Booster is an Energy Supplement manufactured by GNC. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

Amplified Endurance Booster has been reported as discontinued.

Overall
Overall
  May 8, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Only Slight Increase In Endurance
I am new to this site and to taking supplements and it appears as if I have fallen for the advice of the guys at GNC. I tried this product wanting to compare it to AMP N.O. loaded. N.O. loaded increased my energy and endurance and I expected this product to do the same. I was disappointed.

The serving size is large, although it mixes and tastes better than N.O. loaded. I did not notice any appreciable increase in energy level, although I was able to run a .5/1 mile further than without any POW. However, I have got better endurance increases from AMP N.O. loaded, although I'm thinking of trying Jack3d next. I wouldn't get this product again; I would just use a POW designed for lifting instead.