AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Reviews

Overall
Overall
  October 15, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Recovery
  • Tastes Great
  • Rapid Recovery
  • Helps With Good Diet
  • A Little Pricy But Worth It
  • Serving Size Too Much
I am going to keep this short. First, I just got back into weight training, so I do not have anything to compare this to. I've been taking this product for 4 weeks and I don't plan on stopping. That said, I will give you my impressions.

Mixability - I use a blender and I have no issues.

Taste - I use the chocolate and I think it tastes awesome. I look forward to drinking this after my workout and will also use it as a meal supplement on the weekends.

Recovery - I just started working out after a 14 year layoff and I have been pushing myself. I should be extremely sore the next day and I am not. I have to think this product has something to do with that. It allows me to lift as heavy as I can without the fear of being crippled the next day. A little sore? Yes. But nothing like I have experienced in the past.

Side effects - made me really gassy in the beginning. And it was the really smelly type of gas. But it completely went away after a week.

Value - As others have said, it's pricey. I only take 2 scoops. 40 grams of protein is more than enough for me. Honestly, it is a good value for me because I really like the product.