AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Reviews

Overall
Overall
  May 22, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Recovery
  • Tastes Great
  • Rapid Recovery
  • Price
  • Try To Get It At Gnc When Its On Sale Buy One Get One 50% Off!
  • Serving Size Too Much
I have only tried the chocolate flavor of this product and I mix it with water. It mixes extremely well and the taste is much better than any other whey protein I have tried. I do not follow the suggested serving size of three scoops (60g of protein) as I feel that is way too much protein at once. On heavy lifting days I will have two scoops (40g protein) pre-workout and two scoops post workout. On cardio or lighter days I usually just have one shake with a scoop and a half.

I have not noticed any side effects, although I do notice a significant recovery in my muscles from day to day. I am very happy with this product with the exception of the price. It is extremely expensive (even with my GNC gold card) and I will be giving ON Standard Gold a try to see if I can get similar results at a much better price point.

Overall if you see this product offered at a significantly discounted price (or if you don't care about how much you pay) I would strongly recommend it, otherwise I would only recommend it if you can't find anything else out there that works well for you.