THYROTWIN Reviews

By: Giant Sports International

FORUM TOPICS

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free
THYROTWIN is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by Giant Sports International. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

9.2
  September 24, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective For Fat Loss
  • No Sides

Ho ho SR family! LionHeart here once again for another review. This time I'm sharing my expeierience with Giant Sports International's Thyrotwin which is listed as a stimulant free fat burner. I'm 47, active guy, in the gym about 3 times a week always looking to lean out, which seems to be a greater challenge with every year that passes. After reading a few reviews here on SR I decided to give this a go. Over the last few months, I've run about 3 bottles of Thyrotwin. What drew me to this is the stim free aspect. I don't react well to stimulants so finding something effective without stimulants was a huge bonus for me.

The ingredient panel is posted so I'll just say that Thyrotwin contains just 2 ingredients, 3,5 Diodo-L-Thyronine and 3,3 Diodo-L-Thyronine. Both of these are what is referred to a T2, a thyroid hormone. The claims are that T2 burns fat without muscle loss.

Thyrotwin is in capsule form, white caps, 90 per bottle. No prop blends here, fully disclosed. No taste and the caps are on the smaller side so they go down without any problems. The recommended dosage is 1 to 2 caps daily with 12 to 16 ounces of water on an empty stomach. Pretty simple, once a day dosing. I started off with 1 cap per day and within a week was a 2 daily. What worked best for me was taking these mid-morning, 2 to 3 hours after breakfast.

For me, Thyrotwin has been the answer I've been looking for. I've run 3 bottles, 6 weeks at a time with tremendous results. I'm not sure if I lost any "weight" but I definitely lost fat, which is what I'm concerned with most. My experience, with every bottle, was the first week, not much change but increased energy, motivation in the gym, and heat. I'm not sweaty type of guy normally, but with this stuff, I was sweating like fountain in the gym. During the second week, the energy and motivation remained along with a slight leaning everywhere. Not real noticeable at this point but a little more cut. The last 2 weeks are when Thyrotwin really kicked in for me. Looked much leaner, muscles were popping, and pants were looser, while the sleeves were tighter. Isn't that what we're all looking for, after all? The effects were nothing crazy, noticeable for sure.

This is where Thyrotwin really shines! On top of the effectiveness, you get a 6 weeks supply, at 2 caps per day, all for the low, low price of around $15 to $20 bucks. I got a couple bottles on Amazon for $16 a bottle. Again, that is for a 6 week supply. I have not come across anything that was a better value than this.

Side Effects

I did not experience any sides with Thyrotwin.

Conclusion

I found Thyrotwin to be an extremely effective product and an exceptional value. For me the best part is that it's stim free, and just enhances your own thyroid production. For those looking to lean out a bit without the negative effects and dangers of stimulants, then Thyrotwin is definitely a product you should try, especially considering the low cost, there's really no risk in giving it a go.

LionHeart, signing off...

October 3, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Effective For Fat Loss
    • Possible Side Effects

Nothing goes better with a lean mass training program than a nice non-stim fat burner that helps you shed a little bit of extra fat to go along with the gains.

Thyrotwin is a very basic profile consisting of only two ingredients. The first is 175 micrograms of 3,5-Diiodothyronine. This is an active thyroid hormone. It stimulates the TR-beta receptor for thyroid hormones and thus increases energy expenditure. The second is 25 micrograms of 3,3'-Diiodothyronine, also known as 3,3'-T2, which is a metabolite of thyroid hormone. Both of these ingredients work by increasing the body's metabolic rate, causing an increase in thermogenesis and therefore fat loss.

There is no taste and you can choose to take either one or no more than two caps per day in the morning with water. Pretty easy dosing to remember. I never took 1 capsule a day and went directly to the two caps a day max due to my size.

Compared to taking straight t3 or t4 this is an extremely mild version of thyroid effecting products. I have taken both and the thermogenesis and fatloss can be quite dramatic, as well as muscle loss and other negative effects. Fortunately this is no research chemical but I could tell that it was working. I really didn't notice anything dramatic in regards to thermogenesis. I did, however, notice a steady leaning effect throughout the duration of the bottle. Also, there was no noticeable muscle loss as is attributed to T3 or T4. Again there was a slight bit not too noticeable amount of thermo and a nice steady leaning effect. Not the best product but not too bad for a non-stim fat loss product.

The value of this product is pretty good. You can find this for as little as 15 dollars a bottle which at the max dosing will make this product cost about 50 cents per day which is cheap enough for any product that works reasonably well.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I know some people don't like to mess with products that toy around with the thyroid and I can understand that. For this reason I would suggest running this product in a cycle for a month or two before taking at least a month off that way you can make sure it doesn't negatively effect your natural thyroid function. As a product it is cheap and works reasonably well and I would consider it worth a couple month run to see if its something that works for you.

September 27, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Effective For Fat Loss
    • Non-Stim

Thanks to Giant Sports International for letting us try their products through the TROOP program. Always appreciated. In the past, I have always responded pretty well to the ingredients in this one so I decided I'd give it a try. Pretty straight forward product here so just a nice, brief review.

Two main ingredients. 3,5 Diodo-L-Thyronine and 3,3 Diodo-L-Thyronine. More commonly referred to as T2 and T3. Usually these are geared toward people with thyroid issues. If your thyroid isn't working properly, you tend to gain weight and have trouble using it. I always thought I suffered this condition as my father had a thyroid problem, but docs never found anything. I might get a little bit of placebo effect due to those facts, but wither way I like the simple ingredient profile. Simple is better a lot of the time.

I started off taking one just to make sure I didn't react negatively to it. From that point on, i dosed at 2 pills every morning upon waking, on an empty stomach.

This product did exactly what I expected it to. The very first thing I would notice almost immediately upon taking it in the morning was the thermal effect. I instantly felt super warm, and it took almost no effort to get a sweat going. When I'd work out after taking this, I'd be a sweaty mess. To me that means I'm burning some extra calories, so I'm down. In terms of actual fat loss, I got about 6 lbs off the scale in my 6 weeks using thyrotwin. Nothing that blows your socks off but I wasn't on a hardcore diet and this stuff still helped me shed a little bit of my fat sweater. I'll take that any day. The simple ingredients profile left me without jitters or crashes, so that is a major plus.

If you dose 2 per day like I did, and find this for about $15 online, you're looking at a solid 6 week supply of a good thermo product that will help you lose a little bit of weight. Take it and run.

Side Effects

Becoming a sweaty, hot mess.

Conclusion

Straight to the point here guys. For 15 bucks, I fully recommend this product. It will not leave your wallet thin and it'll be a nice addition to help you shed some pounds when it's that time of the year. Thanks to Giant Sports for getting their products out there. I wish I could have tried this alongside their other weight loss product. Maybe next time!

September 15, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Helps Cut Fat
      • Possible Muscle Catabolism
      Big thanks for Giant Sports International and the SR Troops program for always delivering top of the line products for the members. I am usually not a fan of products that are stim free because I dont think they work as well as the stim based products however, in this case I was proven very wrong. At first I did not have many high hopes for this product, but overtime I saw a drastic changes in my body and I know I can attribute it directly to this. I have been off stims for a while now, and during taking this product, I wasnt really taking anything else, doing crossfit, so a lot of HIIT circuit exercises, Metcons, etc, and I saw the fat burning capabilities that this product offers.

=========================
      Ingredients: B+ - Bot of the ingredients are straight forward and you know exactly how much of each you are getting. There are only 2 ingredients and although its stim free they work very well together. These ingredients are basically for people with Thyroid issues, who cannot lose weight or conquer their obesity because their thyroid is messed up and not performing optimally. There are a lot of studies to back that these two ingredients work by increased metabolism and increase thermogenesis which directly leads to weight loss. The fact that it doesnt have coffee or green tea or any other stim like ingredients is key for me. Those other ingredients made me lethargic, jittery and just fatigued. When taking this, all the way up to 3 pills I did not see any negative side effects:

=========================
      Dosing: A - The product says to start with 1 pill, but after day 1, I didnt really get much from that 1 pill. I went straight into the max of 3 pills. This is where I began to see the biggest effectiveness, more about which I will discuss below.

=========================
      Effectiveness: B++ - So this product did a few things to me when taking it that I was very happy with. Since summer was not over yet and I wanted to shed the extra bit of fat I had, I kept hitting plateaus. Now I knew that the majority of the work would come from the kitchen, but any time you supplement with something, you're giving your body extra fighting mechanism against the fat.

During this time I switched to Crossfit 5 days a week, doing a lot of HIIT workouts followed by some strength building olympic type lifting. My starting weight measured was 222lbs when I started on day one of the product. By day 30 I was down 3lbs, and down 1inch of my waist size. The biggest notice was the body re composition. I began to notice that I was a lot more lean and that the stubborn fat that was lodged around the troubled areas, although was still there, was significantly down. Also my bigger muscle groups were more fuller and I was retaining less water.

Another positive but also sometimes negative aspect, was I did notice that I was sweating a lot more. This was a problem because NYC summer was brutal and it was so hot in the subways underground that at some points I felt like I was going to just pass out and die. This had nothing to do with the product itself, but with the way it increased my body temperature. Due to this I tried to take this all the time in the mornings because my workouts were usually at night.

=========================
      Value: A- : Its dirt cheap. Around $17 on Amazon for 30 days worth of pills. If you stick at 1-2 pills you get even more than a month's worth.

=========================

Overall: A--: Its great, and stim free. I would def get it again but most likely in the winter months.

9.3
        September 15, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Great Value
      • Clinically Proven
      • Non-Stim
      • Effective For Fat Loss
      • Possible Side Effects
      • Possible Muscle Catabolism

I want to open this review by sharing this link: https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/thyroid-handbook
      If you're interested in Thryotwin or any other thyroid-centered fat loss supplement, I recommend doing some research. This was my first time experimenting with this type of product.

Thyrotwin contains two derivatives of natural thyroid hormones - T2 and T3. These hormones increase the rate at which lipids are oxidized. More lipid oxidation = less body fat. Unfortunately thyroid hormones, more specifically T3, also increase protein oxidation, which equates to a loss in muscle mass. Still, the body ultimately wants to hold on to muscle tissue so you end up losing fat at a greater ratio than muscle. Research suggests this ratio to be about 3:1.

From the articles I read, the dosages of T2 and T3 in Thyrotwin are appropriate and proven to be effective.

I started, per the bottle's instructions, by dosing one cap in the AM on an empty stomach with a full glass of water. I experimented with two caps for a while but ultimately dropped back to one cap for reasons listed below.

These caps are completely odorless and tasteless and are very easy to swallow.

I wasn't really sure what to expect out of Thryotwin, and I was pleasantly surprised with the results. This bottle lasted me almost two months and in that two month timeframe my daily weigh-ins dropped from an average of 215 lbs. to an average of 209 lbs. I'm not on a hard cut. I'm not calorie counting or being strict with my diet. I eat relatively clean as is, but I honestly made very few adjustments while on Thryotwin so I could feel confident measuring its effectiveness. And for me, a one pound loss per week was a solid result.

As stated above, supplementing thyroid hormones can also result in the catabolism of muscle tissue. I was aggressive with my protein intake during this period and did not see a decrease in my lifts. I can't say for certain that I retained all muscle tissue, but if I did lose any it was not noticeable and didn't affect my workouts.

Thryotwin is dirt cheap. A bottle of 90 caps will run you under $15 and last you up to three months. That's ridiculous. Even if you're dosing two caps a day, every day, for the entire bottle, you're STILL getting a month of a half out of one bottle at a per day cost of only .33c. Fat burners, as a supplement category, are expensive. Most run close to a $1.00 per dose. Considering I found Thryotwin to be more effective than most of the fat burners I've ever tried, I have to give really high marks in this category.

Side Effects

For whatever reason, dosing two caps daily made me really nauseous at lunch time. I am unsure if this is because I intermittently fast and was dosing Thryotwin mid-fast, or if it was something else entirely. Regardless I stuck to one cap for most of the bottle and experienced no other negative side effects.

Conclusion

If you're not concerned about muscle catabolism and don't experience the side effect I did, I honestly can't think of a reason why someone looking to cut wouldn't give Thryotwin a serious look. It's dirt cheap and contains ingredients that are clinically proven to assist in fat loss. There're no prop blends or fillers to worry about. You won't be over-stimulated.

This isn't a magical pill and won't melt fat off if you're not committed to a healthy diet and exercise regime. I also don't think anyone is going to see *insane* fat loss results like one might when running a prohormone. But overall this is a really good supplement to consider in any cutting stack. Nice work Giant Sports.

September 12, 2016

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Helps Cut Fat
        I recently got off a long extended cut and ran this with Dexamine. Now for all who don't know me, I love fat burning products. When I saw this available along with Dexamine, I jumped on quickly.

T2 and a derivative of T3. Such a simple product. I've used both ingredients before and they always seem to help me cut off fat faster than usual. Good doses as well.

1-2 pills a day depending on tolerance. Simple.

Taking this alongside a simple product like Dexamine, it turned out to be a great stack. While using this alongside Dexamine(and on its own for a while), I seemed to sweat a lot more for no reason. Also, I noticed that I was dropping weight faster than usual, which happens anytime I run a product with this ingredient. I dropped a good 5lbs on my cut, which along the stress of my job, was very good to say the least. Even with minimal amounts of cardio, which is usually my crutch when it comes to cutting. Although I have to give credit to my diet and some to the thermo, this did its part for sure.

Not much to say here, while I always use some sort of thermos when I cut, this product will be my go-to add-on from now on.

For as low as $15 on some sites, this is a great deal. It is not the main part of a cut(diet, cardio, and then thermo always come first for me), it is an excellent affordable add-on. It's a nice 6 week supply to make it even better instead of a simple month like most others.

Side Effects

Extra sweating.

Conclusion

Try Thyrotwin next time you cut. While alone it may not wow you, when stacked with a good diet, consistent cardio and a thermo pill, it is the best add-on for the price. Worth being a staple for the price.