Giant Pump Reviews

By: Giant Sports International

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 4)
Click here to show all Giant Pump reviews.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Giant Sports International for sending it out!
  September 9, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Vascularity
  • Swole Effect
  • Great Value
  • Aided Some In Recovery
  • Sticky Texture
  • Chalky
Introduction + Supplement Facts
After the great success of using CN3 a pump product, I was expecting this to out perform it.. In short, "It's Complicated". Giant Sports has a few different products which allows you to make your own Pre Workout, but the difference here is the quality and purity hence the patented ingredients. In short this profile is very well dosed, and as mentioned contains patented ingredients. Being this profile is packed into 40 servings it provides effective dosages based upon your diet and weight, which affect how much you need or how well you respond to it. The only thing I would really change would be the Vitamin C being a higher dosage, add some creatine, and the Beet Juice Powder being disclosed (which it is probably so small that it doesn't attribute to much other than color). Natural Flavors, Dye Free, 40 Whopping Servings, Patented Ingredients, Efficient Dosing!

Taste + Mixability + Dosing
Chalky Chalky Sticky!@! This is the nature of this profile, and as the Hydromax absorbs the water. The flavor was really sweet, which was good but ultimately I would get it unflavored if I had a chance to redo or purchase it in the future. Mixability was cloudy with a chance of meatballs.. err it had sediment, but it worked with a bit of a swirl. Dosing was done from 1 serving to 2 and up to 2.5, but as described below I was just testing the waters on the 2.5 serving dose..

Effectiveness 8.5/10
I tried this product in several different ways: alone with no other products, with Pre-Workouts containing little to no pump ingredients, with Pre-Workouts containing pump ingredients, and with carbs and/or BCAA's as intra workout. In each of these trails I found it to be effective, but the most effective being with a Pre-Workout containing other Pump ingredients although coming in second with most complimentary effectiveness was Carbs and BCAA's. I have been on a Pre-Workout regimen with more carbs, which has helped me with my vasodilation. "For those who don't know, the molecules of Carbs are larger in size which causes the increase of your veins giving the appearance of vascularity." Why is this important? The fact that increased blood flow allowing you to have the "fuel" aka oxygen readily available with those lifts, along with giving that area of muscle fibers more nutrients. This does give you a greater pump in those muscles, which coupled to the Nitrates + Hydromax in Giant Pump giving vasodilation due to an increase in NO production allowed me to reach a greater Pump. I did notice a very slight increase in strength due to the great blood flow, as you would in a car that has clean fuel lines or brand new (opening the pipes mind you). That being said I feel this is a product that you stack with other Pre Workouts products to aid the pump/strength. Now this product is meant for training days, due to the short lived nature of the Nitrates so no need to take if on your off days unless you just want to show off (yet it could be slightly beneficial to your recovery). One of the better Pump products, which is why I rated it as so.

Value 8.6/10
Wow Lockout is showing this for $40! That is just $0.57 per serving, which is totally acceptable for being a Add On product! If you are taking it alone, you will have a bad time because you will be eating two-three servings. Ultimately if you are taking with something already containing pump ingredients, then you would be set.

Conclusion 8.5/10
If you haven't tried taking a Pump only product for yourself, then you are missing out! They provide a great break from stimulants, keep a good solid pump allowing for better blood flow in the use of recovery, and they help fix those Pre Workouts that lacking in the pump profile. I would highly recommend Giant Pump just as I did recommend CN3! Thank you Giant Sports for putting your products where our mouths are!
  • Tropical Punch: 7/10

• bwkneller
    September 9, 2016

Thanks for the feedback and your willingness to try our product line.