Nitraflex Reviews

By: German American Technologies

Nitraflex is a testosterone boosting pre workout supplement by GAT (German American Technologies). It contains a large list of ingredients under one 7,240mg proprietary blend, so it's hard to determine if Nitraflex is properly dosed. Reviewers seem to experience inconsistent results and typically don't recommend it.
6.8

Overall
Overall
4.2
5.2
  November 22, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • I Have No Pros
  • Proprietary Blend
  • Better Products Out There
  • Misleading Label
  • No Boost In Testosterone
  • Bad Headaches

I've been going to the gym 9 years and my main focus is to build strength and endurance, and so far I've been very successful at that. I used this pre workout last year, and would not recommend this product. I had side effects that caused me to have to discontinue use after 3 weeks.

NITRAFLEX PROPRIECEUTICAL BLEND 7,240 mg

Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating No Precursor Complex

Citrulline, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Resveratrol, Pterostilbene

Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex

Beta Alanine (as CarnoSyn), Caffeine, DMAE Bitartrate, N-Acetyl L-tyrosine, Theanine, Raulwolfia Canescenes (Extract)

Clinically-Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex

Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB)

This product also contains 325 mg of caffeine. This product does not have Creatine. They make a whole point of stressing why they don't use creatine in their label and marketing, yet they have this crazy proprietary blend where you don't know what is even in this thing.

I bought the Blue raspberry flavor. The taste wasn't bad, and it mixed well. The dose is 1 level scoop (10G) in 6-8oz of water, prior to working out. The product also says to use on non workout days in the directions, but common who uses a PRE WORKOUT on non workout days?

I gave this product a 5 on effectiveness because it gave me alittle bit of energy and made me feel like I was on a pre workout. Didn't exactly give me super workouts but helped wake me up alittle bit better after getting off a busy work shift. This product did cause me pretty bad headaches and light headedness which ultimately made me have to discontinue use after 3 weeks. This product claims to raise testosterone, and makes a bizarre claim that in clinical trials male subjects increased their bench press by an average of 10 pounds in just 1 month. This stuff does not raise testosterone, and I'd like to know what study was actually performed to show this increased peoples bench press 10 pounds in a month. I know for me this thing didn't even come close to that.

I bought a 1 month supply at GNC at the time for $48. This is $48 for a 10G proprietary blend, when for $2 more you can get a much better pre workout (pre jym) that is 25G of fully dosed ingredients and not a proprietary blend.

Side Effects

I had severe headaches while using this product, on a few occasions. I wound up discontinuing use, and the GNC I bought this product at allowed me to return it and get pre jym in exchange.

Conclusion

This product has a crazy proprietary blend and bold claims.. you don't really know what is in this product, and there's nothing to back up their claims. I took this product, and It was a weak pre workout at best, and the only pre workout I ever took that caused me bad headaches, bad enough to actually have to return it. Stay away from this pre workout.
  • Blue Rasberry: 6/10

Overall
Overall
6.9
  November 9, 2017

• Proprietary Blend

Whats up guys, I have been using GAT Nitraflex as my pre-workout during my cut. During this time I have been doing a 5 day split and doing cardio twice a week as well as eating a strict caloric-deficit diet.

-25mg Niacin
-N-acetyl-L-tryosine,
-Theanine
-Rauwolscine
-Calcium fructopyranose borate

While they do list off all of the ingredients in the product, they do not specify the dosages of the ingredients which is not something you want to see in your pre-workouts. So it is harder to determine how effective each ingredient is going to be. But the ingredients I do like seeing in this blend are citrulline malate and beta-alanine. The beta-alanine (responsible for that tingly feeling) is what helps give your muscles endurance so you can get those extra reps in. Then citrulline malate reduces fatigue and improves endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic, which makes it great for cutting or bulking.

I had the blue raspberry Nitraflex, blue raspberry is always my go-to flavor, and it tasted really good. Not only that, but it also mixed really well and there were little-to-no clumps. Dosing is different for everyone depending on what your body is used to. The last pre-workout I used was Catalyst by Momentum Nutrition which I would not consider that strong, so I was able to take 3/4 a scoop and found that it was enough for me to feel the effects.

GAT Nitraflex is not one of the strongest pre-workouts out there and will not make you feel completely wired during your workout, but it was still moderately effective. Like I said, I was cutting while on Nitraflex so my energy levels started to get low, but I really felt like Nitraflex gave me an extra boost and endurance during both weight lifting and while doing cardio. Once I took it, I knew I would have just as good of a workout as I would while on a bulk. It also improved my focus in the gym, but I did not see much of an increased pump from Nitraflex. While I took Nitraflex I felt very minimal muscle loss which is crucial for being on a cut for an extended period of time. What I don't like about Nitraflex is that it claims to be a testosterone-boosting product because I felt none of that at all and more seems like a claim to get people to buy the product. As a pre-workout, it was effective and I could notice it in the gym. As a testosterone booster, it was very ineffective.

A moderately cheap preworkout. You are looking at about $1.00 a serving, compared to a product like Mesomorph which is around $1.40 per serving. For $1.00/serving you get out that value and a solid product, but there are products that will cost more and be more effective.

Side Effects

Depending on dosage, there is a slight crash but nothing major. Plus, you will experience a tingly feeling during your workout if you take more than one scoop.

Conclusion

GAT Nitraflex has some ingredients that are crucial for an increased workout performance, but they don't disclose the doses which makes it hard to trust. As a pre-workout it is a bit above average, but don't even bother if you want it as a testosterone booster.

Overall
Overall
5.4
4.5
4.3
  September 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Creatine
  • Proprietary Blend
  • Better Products Out There

Some would say pre-workouts our my fancy, but what can I say who doesn't enjoy getting jacked for a workout. I have taken many pre's over the years always looking to try the next best thing. A few of my friends were talking about GAT so I thought I would give it a try, especially when reading the it included test booster.

The ingredient profile of GAT is one of the biggest Cons. I do not like prop blends, I want to see how much of each ingredient I am taking. GAT does state it is creatine free, which I like because I take creatine by itself. It claims to be a test booster by using Calcium fructopyranose borate to reduce the estrogen and increase free test. It contains citrulline to help with the NO pump along with beta alinine and other enhancers to give you the "tingle" and help with alertness and focus during your workout. The full ingredients are niacin, calcium fructopyranose borate, citrulline, 2-amino-5-pentanoic acid, l-arginine malate, l-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, resveratrol, pterostilbene, 3-aminopropanoic acid, caffeine, DMAE, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, theanine, and rauwolscine root.

Dosing is one scoop, 30 minutes prior to your workout and not to exceed more than one scoop a day. As for mixing, it mixed fairly easy with little clumping. I personally thought the taste was pretty good. It was not like drinking kool-aid but it was not horrible either.

Now to the effectiveness. The very first two days I took this, I could really tell it was working due to the energy I had. However, after the initial two days I noticed very little difference in my energy/focus/pump level than not taking anything. It was just a slight boost of energy after but nothing like I had hoped during the first couple days. Then by the end of the container I was more or less taking it just to finish the container. Maybe it would be more effective if I had rotated it every couple days with another pre, but I did not want to do this because of the test booster claim in this pre. As for the test booster claim, I did not feel this had any effect on boosting my test when compared to other products such a D-Pol like I took previously.

Me personally, the value is not really there. I was able to get it cheap after going to Academy and price matching Amazon along with additional 5% off (which is what they do for those that do not know) so it was definitely under the price range of $30-35 I typically try to stay under. I believe I only paid about $20 for a container. I bought two that day, but gave my buddy the 2nd container after I finished the first one.

Side Effects

The only side I had, was it causing me to go to the bathroom when I would take it early in the morning. This is not unusual for me so it does not deter me from taking it. Other than that, no sides.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I will not be buying this again. I had really high hopes for this product and had been eyeing it after all the hype from friends but was very disappointed. Others may think differently, but this wasn't for me. I will move on to the next pre.

October 27, 2016

• Alpha-feeling
  • Slightly Expensive

Throughout my years of lifting I have tried an extensive amount of Pre-Workouts. Particularly, I can genuinely say I have had GAT nitraflex over 3+ times and have seen and experiences its changes in formulation/label. Testosterone claims may be enticing, but in reality they fall short.

Citrulline, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Malate, L-Arginine:
These ingredients here which doses are unknown are all added to help promote more blood flow to the muscle. A greater flow of blood will result in a stronger perceived "pump." All of these ingredients are proven to be effective, however only at appropriate doses, so one may be skeptical which ingredients are effective and which are not.

Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn), Caffeine, DMAE Bitartrate, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Theanine, Rauwolscine:
It is important to note that the form of Beta-Alanine list is a high quality of BA. BA is scientifically proven to promote endurance effectively allowing you to train harder and longer+its tingling inducing sensation will keep you going.
Caffeine is proven again and again to aide in alertness, focus, and release chemicals in the brain know to be conducive to adrenaline.
The latter ingredients retain some truth in being effective brain-activating ingredients that have been added to promote alertness, focus, and stimulate "mind-muscle" contractions.

This supplement in a sense "hides" the dosage of their ingredients in what is called a proprietary blend. Essentially, the ingredients are disclosed, but it's dosage remains a mystery. This approach can be speculated to be a "trick" to hide and willingly under-dose certain ingredients that the user will never know. Total sum of scoop= 7240grams.

The taste of this product is extremely pleasant. When I had the green apple flavor, I definitely enjoyed the drink with no complaints at all.
If you have a shaker cup at hand, you will note that there is no observable clumping or chunks.

DISCLAIMER: this product has a fast tendency to clump up. The powder of this formula even if kept in a cool place will begin to clump. Though this did not affect the effects of the pre-workout, it can be unattractive and messy in breaking down the chunking of the pre.

In my experience, GAT NITRAFLEX excels in having the user experience a BURST of energy upon 15 minutes in taking it. The tingles are there, the alertness unfolds, and the pumps are gushing with blood fed to your muscles. However, after breaking a sweat for a solid 25-30 minutes I have found that Pre-Workout simply can not hold its intense effects throughout the workout. This can be problematic for anyone who workout longer than 30 minutes. I would take this pre-workout consistently for about 4x a week, and a tolerance can be noted if take for 2-3 consecutive days.

TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING: In my experience, I did not feel any notable testosterone boosting affects. As we know, test is the foundation of how we build muscle, how we recover, and how we perform in bed(labido). Aside from providing some quick energy, these "test" claims did not seem to meet the expectation.

This product typically in my experience and research does not fall short of being $30+. With that being said, if you can find a deal or promotion that offers this product under 30 dollars I would recommend. Otherwise, this pre-workout is simply average with strong claims with mediocre delivery.

Side Effects

No observed Side Effects.

Conclusion

If you are fortunate of purchasing this product on discount, it is definitely worth a try. Its great flavor will keep you and your stomach satisfied and its speedy intense effects will have you overwhelmed and ready in the best way possible. Unfortunately, because it's ingredient label is non-transparent one simply does not know how much he/she is consuming & if its even dosed correctly. Testosterone claims may be enticing, but may prove to lack validity. Overall, an effective pre-workout, but to an extent.
  • Green Apple: 9/10

September 9, 2016

Cons:
  • Strength
  • Stamina
  • Misleading Label

GAT is a company that I was introduced to about a year and half ago when I was on the prowl for a new pre-workout. Being very affordable I bought two tubs of the fruit punch flavor. Now if any of you remember the old JACKED formula, I feel that the energy and focus Nitraflex gives you is nearly the same. Now nothing really compares to original JACKED, but when you take this on an empty stomach, if you can stand working out that way, then its great. Through my strength programs I have depended on this product, but I have build up a tolerance which has caused me to cycle to other products.

Niacin (25mg) - an ingredient in many pre-workouts can have beneficial effects in the body. Important for people like me, it causes vasodilation and increased circulation in the body. For some people with low tolerance it can cause a "flushing" sensation in the skin. Usually this occurs at levels of about 50 mg.

L-arginine ( 1.5 g, main ingredient) - an essential amino acid that is important for blood flow and NO levels in the body. NO causes the blood vessels to dilate and improve blood flow. L-arginine is also said to increase insulin and growth hormone levels in the body.

Citrulline (3g) and Citrulline Malate - what is great about citrulline is that it increases L-arginine levels. This essentially causes an increase of the affects listed above. It also results in reduction in fatigue and improved endurance in both types of exercise (aerobic and anaerobic). Additionally, citrulline increases the metabolism of NO which allows it to be metabolized effectively in the body.

Caffeine (325g) - Too much caffeine in my opinion. This is a big deal for me because I don't like a ton of it in my pre-workouts.

Calcium Fructopyranose Borate (CFB) - decreases the breakdown of testosterone. Additional claims have been made that it takes 6 days for testosterone levels to increase significantly, but these are made by the company itself. Personally, I have never experience anything related to testosterone increase, but most of my beneficial experiences came from the other ingredients providing me with the intense energy.

Fruit punch tastes great. I think I am a little biased because I love fruit punch flavor of any brand. Some may say it has that "medicine" taste to it, but I don't notice it. It mixes great with 16 oz of water and that would be my suggestion. The label says 6-8oz of water, but in my opinion, that is never enough unless you plan on leaving some of the mixture in the cup. With regards to dosing, I suggest using 1/2 scoop for the first time. Other than that I think the dosing is perfect in relation to the ingredients. What I like the most is the small scoop (10g).

Grade: A -- Energy and intensity is awesome, awesome, awesome. One big downfall is that I built up tolerance pretty quickly. As I have previously stated in some other reviews I cycle between hypertrophy and strength workouts which both require sufficient energy. This product was more effective during my strength training phase. When I look for a pre-workout my main concern is lasting energy through the workout. After a long day of class I have to get to the gym at 5-6pm, which is not my ideal lifting time, and nothing is worse than hitting the wall a couple sets before your done. This product will get you through those last sets, and isn't that what most people are looking for in these products? If you aren't I am, and I think many people would benefit from this product.

There are many places to buy this product. I have found the cheapest to be around $27. You can also buy this product on on other sites for around $32. I have found that some flavors cost a little more around $35. Overall, this product will last for about a month maybe more depending on how much you workout.

Side Effects

Possible jitters and flushing of skin

Conclusion

This is a great (Grade A) pre-workout for any stage lifter and any gender. The testosterone booster may scare some females away from this product, but that is something that every individual needs to evaluate before buying it. I used it for my strength workout and it gave me the boost of energy I needed for a while, but like I said before I built up some tolerance to it. I think it would be smart to cycle this with other products to keep the intensity and energy at peak levels. One downfall is the "blend" that this product lists on its label. The company does not directly list how much of each ingredient is in the blend, but if you go to bodybuilding.com you can see how much is claimed to be in the product. Get Nitraflex! You won't regret it!

9.5
  August 19, 2016

• Insomnia

I've been a visitor to the SupplementReviews.com website for probably the past 8 years and I've gained extensive knowledge on supplements that I've been interested in to help make my decisions on what to spend my money on. I've been lifting for the past 10 years at local gyms, however I've become much more serious with my training in the past 3 years and am an active competitor in the NPC Men's Physique division. I'm also a 3rd year Doctor of Physical Therapy student with competent knowledge on training and basic nutritional science. I've used Nitraflex for the past 2 years as my go-to preworkout and feel that this product more than deserves the respect it gets on the fitness scene and want to add my own views on the product to help others out the way I've been helped through this site.

Great ingredient profile containing effective vasodilators for pump that primarily consists of derivatives of citrulline and arginine, as well as beta alanine, caffeine, and DMAE Bitartrate to provide stimulant effects during my lift. I also like that creatine is absent from the ingredient list since I personally have high blood pressure and using creatine can tend to elevate my levels, so being able to dose my creatine independently of this product is a major advantage! It also abstains from adding yohimbe, which can cause some hardship with acquiring the best physique during peak week for competition so it is a great choice for competitors throughout their entire competition prep.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing--
Mixes fairly well and tastes great, I've had a chance to try nearly all their flavors and enjoy them all except that green apple tastes a bit too tart for me personally. The dosing is great too since there is no question on how many scoops to take since the protocol is always just 1 rounded scoop, compared to other preworkouts that say you can have up to 2-3 scoops which deceptively changes the serving size quantity.

Awesome pumps and focus in the gym. Nitraflex is probably the only preworkout that I've ever taken that I have never gained significant tolerance to. The effects last for as long as my workout (hour and a half) and I experience no crashing post-workout other than muscular fatigue.

Great value! It's fairly easy to find a bottle for $30, which would put it at $1 per serving. I feel that this is a very reasonable price considering the ingredient profile and experience I've had using it, especially when you compare it to other preworkouts within this price range.

Side Effects

It contains a high caffeine dose, so I would avoid using it in the evening to prevent insomnia. Otherwise, I've experienced no side effects.

Conclusion

Nitraflex is an excellent pre-workout supplement that has become a solid staple in my supplement stack due to it's value and consistent effectiveness. There are few preworkouts that I would really recommend to other fitness fanatics and this is definitely the main one I'd recommend, unless someone has never taken a preworkout before, then I would either advise taking a reduced serving of Nitraflex or have them take something less powerful since the stimulant doses per serving are relatively high. I also have been planning on reviewing GAT's PMP in the future to compare and assess differences between the two since it has also been picking up popularity as of late.

March 24, 2014

Cons:
  • Strength
  • Stamina
  • Alpha-feeling
  • Not A Great Taste
This is one of the few supplements of which I tried a sample and was so impressed that I had to purchase a full tub.

I give it an 8 in the value because I found it on Amazon for $25, and it has lasted me over a month.

TASTE: 7
I got the watermelon flavor... It is pretty sour but I like sour, so it works out. It could definitely taste better, but that's not why we buy these supplements, right?

EFFECTIVENESS: 9
When I first took this, I was overwhelmed by that euphoric feeling when you get a lot of caffeine combined with a good sleep. Over time I did develop a slight tolerance to it, but even with that tolerance I have been wrecking it in the gym during every session. My lifts have been steadily increasing since starting this, and I've been incredibly sore from the increased volume.

TEST-BOOSTING CLAIM: 8?
I didn't run blood tests, so I have no way of proving that the test booster in it really worked;however, I have noticed increased vascularity, muscle hardness, and some extra acne- which would usually be typical signs of increased testosterone. Please note that these effects were not really noticed until about 3 weeks of use.

SIDE-EFFECTS: 10 (good)
I experienced little to no side-effects other than the tingly sensation of beta alanine, which I enjoy.

OVERALL: 9
I've put on some clean muscle while using this product and have had some crazy awesome workouts. I did not experience side effects, and I procured it for a relatively low price. I really enjoyed this product and will be purchasing it again in the future.

February 16, 2014

• Misleading Label
I would first like to extend a "thank you" to the reps over at GAT, for sending out some Nitraflex for reviews.

The first thing that caught my eye about Nitraflex was the "testosterone" support aspect. At the time I thought it was very interesting, & figured it would be a nice introduction into what GAT products bring to the table.

INGREDIENT PROFILE: D

Nitraflex's ingredient profile infuriates me, even it is just for the labelling. When I first got my hands on Nitraflex, I turned the tub around to look at the profile & was baffled by all the sciency-schmiency jargon. It was a bit of an issue for some of the other ERs, & once we translated all that ish it only angered me more when we found out it was nothing special. All that mumbo jumbo translated to ingredients you see in practically every pre-workout supplement. To all other companies that are possibly reading this: if it's caffeine, just say caffeine. Putting the "scientific name" or whatever doesn't do anyone any favors.

Beyond that, the ingredient profile isn't too bad in my opinion. It's nothing new & most of it works; though unimaginative the ingredient profile works to a degree.

The last & final point of contention would be the "testosterone booster" provided in the ingredient profile. One, lone ingredient that has been proven to boost testosterone, but at doses much higher than what Nitraflex can provide. Yeah...

TASTE: B

I received the "fruit punch" flavor, & it was about normal for fruit punch flavored pre-workouts...the good side of that "normal".

MIXABILITY: B

There was always some settling involved, even with just one scoop. It wasn't alarming in anyway, just something most of us are used to I believe.

EFFECTIVENESS: C

As your standard pre-workout that provides energy & pumps, I would say Nitraflex works. I had good energy, pumps were good enough, & overall I was surprised & pleased with how well Nitraflex worked...as a traditional pre-workout supplement.

However, when you say something is "testosterone enhancing" it better be in some way. Using one lone ingredient that is clearly under-dosed does not get the job done.

VALUE: D

Nitraflex normally ranges in price $28-$40, for 30 one-scoop servings.

The high end of that range is just ridiculous, there are very few pre-workout supplements I would pay $40 for & Nitraflex falls way short of that list. The low end is much more agreeable.

However, for a product that fails to deliver on the one aspect that would (in my opinion) create the most appeal, the verdict is "no".

OVERALL: D

Even though I felt Nitraflex works as a pre-workout supplement should, the deficiencies keep me from liking Nitraflex any more than what I already do. The label is infuriating to a degree & everything seems to hinge on one ingredient that they under-dosed. Couple that with the fact Nitraflex falls decisively short of its claims, I'm having troubles giving Nitraflex the benefit of the doubt.

February 14, 2014

• Poor Pump
Hi guys -

As I order plenty of pre workouts into the store from time to time I look for new ones that look like they might stand out as a new go to supplement at the time.
This actually incidentally wasn't one of them - it was one that I ordered on the off chance for myself as I wanted to try a new pwo that not many people around here have tried or heard about.

The ingredients break down I wont bother repeating as it has been adequately covered and explained by previous reviews - so I would just be repeating information.

However, it was the ingredients break down that interested me.
I was looking for something:
Without creatine (as I am cutting and want to avoid any bloat from masking fat loss) that still had the potential to give me a full and pumped look whilst on the cut.
And something that could provide some extra energy and focus when the workouts start getting harder as energy levels drop.....

With the vasodilation and nitric oxide complexes it looked like the right kind of tool.
As did the stimulant matrix - looked like it would hopefully do the trick.
The 'test boost' properties of the supplement I was already doubtful and dubious about before purchasing as there is very little at low doses in the industry that research actually indicates increases test levels - so I wasnt expecting this to start turning me into some kind of alpha sex maniac or anything...but if it happened to help in that department I would be pleased with it.

If things went well I was going to consider pushing for this to be stocked in the shop....

Unfortunately I felt that this product did not deliver great results on the above goals and objectives.
Again like others have pointed out - the pretentious labeling of the ingredients and propitiatory blend mystifies the product a little bit and unless you have an interest in chemistry (like I do) or have the patience to go hunting for a deciphering kit on the net - you can easily be sucked into thinking this is the next generation pwo with groundbreaking cutting edge technology at its hilt.....
There isn't anything really in there that is game changing to fat loss - there's no new 1,3 DMAA equivalent or anything to follow the shadow of ephidrine or anything.... its fairly mid level stuff.

Now I dont want to make the propitiatory blend point a huge issue - not because it isnt annoying that manufacturers do not provide precise information about how much you are getting, but for the simple fact that MOST supplement companies do this nowadays - so I would have to rate almost all pwos low if I were focusing purely on that. On a side note I think it should be made LAW that shelf products provide a breakdown of its content to the last mcg.

I kind of accept now that with most prop blends you have to trial and error your dosage.

With this stuff I found between 1.5 and 2 scoops to be better on the stims front but not much better on the pump front...caffeine is argued to be vaso restrictive so maybe more stims = less pump in the end - who knows...

What I experienced was mediocre pumps (at this point I was on the same carbs/calories as I had been with Core Fury yet nowhere near the pump).
There was no euphoric feel to this pwo like there is on Core Fury or the old Jack3d - it didn't harden me like Alphamine either.
Normally I am very vascular (as you can see in the profile pick - that is what general training and standard pwos tend to do for me - yet in that department Nitraflex was abit of a let down imho)

Im pretty tolerant to stims - but a couple of days just below 8 hours sleep and a few extra servings of this stuff and I felt pretty nasty (that kind of flu like symtom of tiredness and neck ache that you get for a couple of days of too many stims and late nights...).
Fortunately it only lasted a couple of days and I cant entirely blame the Nitraflex as I had overdosed it and had some bad sleep on low calories....

Focus wise - it was ok - didnt really get me in the zone like other pwos have done for me in the past. Recovery between sets wasn't noticeably effected like it was on NOX PUMP or SPEED X3 (both of which dont have creatine - so that cant be a factor)....

Taste wise - I had green apple. At first I found it bitter and chemical tasting and missed the Melon core fury - then after a few times I began to taste it differently it was more sweet and fruity and I tried the core fury for a one off and no longer liked it!!! So I think taste changes and becomes acquired sometimes with pwos.
Even if it tasted amazing I wouldnt opt for it again over worse tasting pwos that give better results.

Price wise - even me paying traders rate it was dear I thought. It was up there at the same price as some of the ones I have on the shelf... Although this could be due to a) Supplier b) importation costs - so I cannot conclude that it is unreasonably priced generally - however only 30 servings when I feel you need 1.5 minimum isnt good value to me. Alphamine comes with 80 servings and although 2 servings is optimal - 1 serving is still worthwhile so there are options out there that provide better value imo - assuming they work for others like they work for me...

AestheticsUK

January 13, 2014

Cons:
  • Strength
  • Stamina
  • Technical Label Of Ingredients
My experience with GAT Nitraflex pre-workout.

No trouble mixing I just through it in a water bottle, no problem. 9/10.
I got the watermelon flavor and it wasn't to bad at all. I liked the taste and it went down smooth. 7/10.

Energy even with one serving was really really good. I felt good even though i'm usually drained after work some days. I plowed through my workout without a problem. I had good focus and intensity the whole time. 9/10.

My endurance was noticeably increased and my workouts were smooth. I was able to hit at least a couple more reps here and there every time I worked out with it. That might partly be to the test boosting complex they have in it. I felt noticeably more aggression and intensity with this pre-workout than any other ever used. And increase testosterone means increased nutrient uptake post workout. This may sound crazy, but I feel I got more out of my intra workout and post workout supplements with it. I also felt that I stayed a bit leaner during the use of Nitraflex. 9/10.

Overall this is a solid pre workout. I would recommend giving it a try. Felt a lot of energy soon after trying it and was able to hit the gym hard. It did not take long to kick in. So far GAT has impressed me with their products. Also, it was noticeably more potent another pre-workouts I've used since one scoop does it for me. I don't really feel I could handle over one scoop and they aren't big scoops. I also think it's really cool to have a pre-workout with a testosterone booster built into it. The added intensity and aggression really helps out when you're training hard. I also really think it's cool that it's a pre-workout without creatine so you can use it while trying to stay lean as possible. I don't react well to creatine monohydrate, just bloats the crap out of me. I'm really glad I found this.