Equilibrium Reviews

By: General Biotics

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 3)
Click here to show all Equilibrium reviews.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Digestion
  • Improved Regularity
  • Little To No Bloat After Eating
  • Peace Of Mind
  • Limited Availability

I received this through the ER program and was quite interested since I commonly am using some sort of probiotic product and have a good body of use to compare to.

GB includes over 115 strains of probiotics (1 billion cfu), prebiotic (flax seed) and plant derived hypromellose for delayed delivery. In all honesty I have no idea how to rate the ingredient profile except to compare it to similar products. Most other products have more probiotic blend compnents and greater total cfu counts, although many are similar if you look at a per capsule count. But at the end of the day I have no background of experience to really evaluate this label except through actual effectiveness as below.

I loved this - 1 cap a day and done. As a side note, I let my gf use the last 5 caps as an experiment and she got the same results on 1 cap per day that I did - interesting that 1 cap proved equally effective since she weighs 110 and I weigh 260.

I found this to be the most effective digestive aid that I've used to date. All the typical digestive signs were present - more regular bowel movements, no bloating or gas, and overall just a more normal sense of fullness and digestion between meals. While most of this is anecdotal, I do firmly believe that this proved more effective at over-all wellness than other probiotics that seemed to simply flush my system and make me fart alot.

This is a difficult rating since it was so effective for me; it sells directly from the vendor for $34.00 for a 30 day bottle. It's more expensive than the Designs for Health or Pure Encapsulations products that I prefer, but it also was more effective. So if an "8" is a great value, I'll rate this just below that - I'd definitely purchase it but I'll certainly whine a little bit at spending a dollar per day, regardless of the fact that I do believe that this has a valuable overall net benefit. But I do think that I was able to eat less and feel fuller which supported my training and overall weight loss goals. I also found myself becoming less random in when I ate, so if that's an effect of this, then great.

Side Effects

Typically probiotic side effects: looser and more frequent stool elimination, occasional gas

Conclusion

I liked this product alot - it's not sexy but I do think that it helps my body digest (and thus assimilate) nutrients better.

• hulkish1
    January 9, 2015

Well i have no idea what your reviewing since the product is not labeled LOL nice review

• Frankiemusc
    January 9, 2015

What are u reviewing bro?

• medinacirilo
    January 10, 2015

^^^ what they said!

• lava135
    January 10, 2015

Hey, I'm at a loss as well. The product is called Equilibrium. But I just noticed that the new site format didn't make that obvious if you don't include the name in the intro. My bad homies.