PRICES (8)

Overall
Overall
  April 17, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Proprietary Blend

I'm a competing powerlifter, and I my training is fairly high when it comes to volume. I train with a mix of heavy compounds and lighter assistance/isolation exercises. I'm at the end of my cut, getting ready for a meet in June.

There are a lot of ingredients here, so I'm going to go through the most notable ones from each complex.

Gaspari Proprietary Arginase Inhibitor Matrix

N(omega)-hydroxy-nor-L-arginine, Boron amino acid chelate

As far as I know, Plasmajet is the first pump product to not only include ingredients that inhibit compounds that detract from your pump. This is supposed to leave your muscles fuller and your pumps lasting longer.

Gaspari Hypertrophic Vaso Expansion & Phosphodiesterase Formula

This complex has 50mg caffeine from a variety of sources; not enough to provide much of an energy boost, but it's included because it's synergetic with other ingredients in the formula.

Gaspari Proprietary Nitric Oxide (NO) Support & Lipsosmal Delivery System

Hydromax- a higher % yield of glycerine monosterate and is supposed to help with hydration and pumps

Citrulline Silicate- This is supposed to be better than just using citrulline, like how arginine silicate works better than just using arginine

Choline bitartrate- This supplement raises acetylcholine levels and promotes brain health and focus. I think either alpha GPC or cit-choline would be better nootropics, but I'm not sure if choline bitrartrate is here for focus or if it's supposed to be helping provide pumps

This product is in pills, so there's no taste or mixibility factor. The pills are kind of big, but not too bad. They are pretty malleable though and sometimes got bent as I pushed them out of the blister pack. One full serving is 4 pills

This product just didn't do anything for me. For me, certain muscle groups get pumps more easily than others, so I tried using the product on several days (chest day, legs, arm day, etc) to see how my best and worst muscle groups responded. All of my muscle responded the same way, meh!

I didn't get any of the things that are marketed for this product. No "vein-splitting pumps," no muscle fullness that lasts all day. It was no better than the days I forget my pre-workout at home.

I tried taking it 15-30 minutes pre-workout as the label suggests, and I tried taking it right when I got to the gym. I drank water with it. I tried pre-workout carbs. Nothing, nada, zilch! I tried it with more caffeine. I tried it stacked with another pre. I tried it with astragin. I couldn't save this product.

I do respond to pump enhancers. I respond well to citrulline, arginine silicate, agmatine. Hydromax does nothing for me, and I don't know how much citrulline silicate they used, but it wasn't enough to give me any benefits.

The product isn't too expensive. I had paid about $26 for a box, and now the price is lower on amazon ($23), which comes out to a $1.15/serving. I looked up some other pump enhancers to compare prices and they were $1.25-$1.40/serving. So I do think the price is a fair one, well if you respond to the product. For me, $26 was $26 too much.

Side Effects

No side effects.

Conclusion

I've heard that this is the best pump enhancer on the market. I've seen articles that make Plasmajet sound like it is worth it's weight in gold. I wish that had been my experience, but it wasn't at all. I don't know what the original Plasmajet was like, but this one is no good. Avoid.