MyoFusion has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

MyoFusion Reviews

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Overall
Overall
  June 19, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixed Great
  • Tasted Great
  • Good Blend
  • Inexpensive
  • Great Profile
  • Great Quality
  • Milk Strongly Recommended
Taste: 10/10

I've got to hand it to Rich Gaspari, he's developed one of the best tasting protein powders on the market. This stuff tastes AMAZING. Literally it's better than any milkshake you can find. I've tried Banana Perfection, Chocolate Milkshake, and Cookies N' Cream, they all taste 100% authentic. Myofusion mixes easily, it's a bit thicker but there's no added residue or clumps.

Effects: Well considering I get a good amount of protein & calories in my diet from food it's hard to say if this has actually had a noticable effect on my physique although I'm sure that it has helped in the gains I've seen while taking it. It does however feature an impressive profile, a 6 stage protein blend and lots of aminos. It's also lower in fat and calories and has no sugar. I stuck to taking one scoop with 8 oz of skim milk. All one can say about a protein product is it only helps with a adequate diet & intense weight training to support building lean muscle.

I've found a 6 pound container that my local dealer sells thats goes for the price of a 5 pound tub. For 59.99 and a little over 70 servings I've got to say this is a good deal.

I give Myofusion a perfect rating for a number of reasons, but mostly because I've spent almost the same amount of money on most other proteins that not only taste like crap but mix poorly and don't last as long. I can honestly say this stuff makes post workout meals and supplementation much more enjoyable as the taste is extremely pleasent and helps get whatever else your taking down easier after a workout.

Gaspari's Intrapro, which is a whey isolate with a more simple profile than Myofusion pretty much suits this review as well, the taste and mixability is better than anything I've ever tried.