Myofusion Hydro has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Myofusion Hydro Reviews

By: Gaspari Nutrition

FORUM TOPICS

Protein > Whey Protein
Myofusion Hydro is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Myofusion Hydro has been reported as discontinued. See the replacement:

Only 3 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

February 28, 2012

• Great Recovery
  • No Breakdown Of Protein Ratios.
  • Little Pricey
This was my first tub of Myfusion I have ever tried. I got the 5lb tub. I thought it was a pretty decent protein but I liked the ON 100% Gold Standard a little better but I wanted to try something different.

The ingredient profile in this I thought was pretty good. I wish it had a breakdown ratios of protein in it. I felt I got really good recovery from this stuff. I think since I started taking this it has really helped me build a lot more muscle. I felt I got a lot stronger and my muscles felt and looked fuller. This is a great protein if your looking to bulk up more.

The taste was decent but could have been a little better. I got the chocolate mint flaver. I don't think I would get this flavor again. It did not have a very strong mint flavor to it. It tasted more like just plain chocolate with a little hint of mint. I would have liked it better if it would have a stronger mint flavor to it.

The mixability of this stuff did not mix the greatest. I got a lot of little clumps of this stuff that stuck to the bottom of my shaker cup. I heard (not sure if this is true or not) because of the egg they put in this is why it does not mix real as well. When it was mixed up I thought it was a little to thick.

No real side effects from this product. I know some people who take protein get really bad gas from it and that never happen at all to me with this protein. I think the only side effect I got from this was it caused me to feel a little more bloat in my stomach.

I would be ok with getting this again but not for the price. I think I paid a little more than I should have. I think they could add a few more servings in this for the price they want for it.

Overall I thought it was a good protein. It did what I was hoping it would do. I would recommened trying this stuff at least once. I think this was one of the better proteins I have tried.

February 10, 2012

• Awsome Taste
  • Mixability
So far, this is definitely my favourite protein results wise. After taking GNC Low Carb Delite, I wanted to up the ante and build a really good platform. I came across Myofusion Hydro and I am glad that I did. I will say, though, that you do have the potential to put on a fair bit of weight with this product ... so it's important your diet is in check.

Taste: 9/10
Chocolate was pretty awesome. Definitely tasted a little too good to be true, and I always looked forward to taking it. The texture is thick, so it may not be everyone's favourite, but the taste is very good.

Mixing: 7/10
The only bad thing about this product, really. No matter how hard or how long I'd shake, in several different bottles, it was always difficult to get a smooth consistency. Always tended to form clumps, and whilst it wasn't "extremely bad", it was annoying.

I got great results from this. At the time, I was only stacking with GNC Creatine Mono and it did the job. I saw rapid increase in strength and reasonably quickly, too. My body certainly transformed as well. If anything, I put on a little too much size for my liking, so I followed with Iso-100. My diet could have been a bit better, and I wasn't in full cardio training during this time. But results wise, it's gold.

As per my other review: Living in Australia makes it tough to find good value. Not much is shipped over here, and the stores are pricey. I definitely paid well over what most would because of that, but there's not much I can do about it.

Overall:
This is a good product. It builds muscle better than other proteins I've tried to date and the taste is great. No doubt I will get another tub of this sometime down the line.

December 28, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great For Breakfast/bed Time
  • Awsome Taste
  • Mixability
Firsts things first , i already finished 3 tubs of this .Chocolate , banana and strawberry cream .All i have to say is .... IT TASTES AWESOME! Cant beleive it taste so good especially the banana perfection, I just couldnt wait till i got to drink it. But okay lets get to the review:

Mixability - 7.5 / 10 -reason is because i tried using a shaker and a glass with a spoon .The shaker had no problem but when stirring in a glass it gets clumpy and all sticks together .

Effectiveness-9/10 It gave me really good results in about 4 months in .Looking at the blend of protein it really is a great protein . But of course its just a supplement and nutrition and sleep plays a big role in getting better results.Would I buy it again? I MOST DEFINATELY WILL.

Value- 8/10 . I got it for an okay price not too bad . Money well spent :)

Overall- I ve tried syntha 6 and myofusion to compare i will prefer myofusion .No doubt its a great protein and i recommend it