5.9

(Better than 0% in Energized BCAAs)

HyperAmino is an Energized BCAA Supplement manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It provides both BCAAs and stimulants to help keep you awake, energized and your muscles fed.

Overall
Overall
3.0
3.5
(SR paid for product; Gaspari Nutrition did not participate)
  February 15, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hey It Tasted Good
  • Fillers
  • Prop Blend
  • Underdosed Ingredients

What is up guys? I'd like to give a big shoutout to SR for funding this review since Gaspari did not want to participate!. Let's dive right in.

1 serving is 10g total however the ingredients only add up to a little over 5g. The entire formal is one huge prop blend so there is basically no way to know if we're getting anywhere close to a clinical dose of anything (but i'm going to assume not even closeeeee)
"HyperAmino Blend" 5g

- Phenylalanine
- Theronine
- Methionine

Hyper Amino Hyper Energy Matrix: 200mg
- IIex gyayusa Extract (leaf)
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)
- Guarana Extract (seed)

Total caffeine from all sources totals 100mg

I really hate that this is a prop blend formula. I can only assume since there's a laundry list of ingredients and only a little over 5g of total ingredients that there's only a miniscual amount of each ingredient present.

Taste: Gummy Candy was an interesting experience. I actually really enjoyed the weird gummy bear like taste and would highly recommend it.

Mixibility: I had no issues mixing this product in my blender bottle with 8 ounces of water.

Dosage: I took 2 servings Intra-Workout throughout the total duration of my workout

So I personally used double scoops because I was not overly impressed by the label and wanted to give this product a fighting chance before I ripped into it. Even at 2 servings (double the amount of ingredients listed on the label for 1 serving) I barely felt ANYTHINGG. BCAAs usually have a pretty impactful effect on me, but because of the prop blend I cannot see how much I was getting per serving. It sure didn't feel like a lot because my DOMs were still very high, almost like I wasn't taking a supplement. This is targeted as a recovery supplemented so I was expecting a refreshed/rested kind of feel to it and I got nothing of the sorts. It was very disappointing for me because I have a lot of respect for Gaspari. This product did not impact me in any positive way.

You can actually get this product really cheap at allstarhealth.com for $13 per 30 servings (only certain flavors). It's pretty cheap but your basically spending your money on nothing but a crappy prop blend so I wouldn't purchase this.

Side Effects

Nothing

Conclusion

This product feels like a scam to real in uneducated supplement users. The prop blend has a million ingredients and only totals up to around 5g. Cmon Gaspari! i know you can do better!!

Other Prices:
Best Price Nutrition   $18.99
Fitness First USA   $19.95
Ill Pump You Up   $29.95

5.8
3.5
(SR paid for product; Gaspari Nutrition did not participate)
  February 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Prop Blend
  • Fillers
  • Underdosed Ingredients

I want to thank Supplement Reviews for giving me the opportunity to review HyperAmino. A big shout out to Clipper83 for sending me another tub after there was an issue with the first tub. I've been a big fan of Gaspari Nutrition since SuperPump 250, SizeOn, Original Halodrol first came out. They've been one of my go to brands for a long long time. I took a chance of HyperAmino knowing it was a huge prop blend based on the fact it was a Gaspari Product.

Claims:
- Supports Lean Muscle Growth
- Powerful Energizers with Antioxidant Support
- Enhances Endurance & Stanima
- Anti-Catabolic & Anti-Cortisol Effects

The ingredient profile is basically one huge amino prop blend - I mean huge. There is a total of 13 ingredients that total to a whopping 5g organized by 4 different categories. So as you can guess this formula is severely under-dosed. Also noticed that the serving size is 10g while the ingredient formula contains 5.2g. If my community education math knowledge is right that leaves 4.8g left as fillers or something else.

BCAA 2:1:1 Matrix

- Phenylalanine
- Theronine
- Methionine

Hyper Amino Hyper Energy Matrix: 200mg
- IIex gyayusa Extract (leaf)
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)
- Guarana Extract (seed)

Total caffeine from all sources totals 100mg

Taste - I got the Kiwi Strawberry flavor which was pretty good. I'd imagine with a flavor like Kiwi Strawberry that it would taste good and it was spot on. It had that kool-aid type of taste.

Mixability - Really no issues with mixability.... only thing I had issue with was my shaker cup dyed red.

Dosing - Gaspari Nutrition notes you can use HyperAmino just about anytime... Pre/During/Post. During this review I used this as an intra-workout during my first of two daily workouts.

It was pretty easy to judge the effectiveness of HyperAmino - not much of a boost. HyperAmino features Energy/Focus/Recovery which was why I used it as an intra-workout drink. The only boost that I noticed was from the caffeine even at that it wasn't much. In terms of focus & recovery there was absolutely nothing at all. I knew because of the prop blend there wouldn't be "much" - "wouldn't be much" was an overstatement. It didn't work because its severely underdosed.... plain & simple.

The cheapest value I could find was at AllStarHealth.com for around $13 (Southern Sweet Tea). Each tub contains a total of 30 servings so your looking at a price of around .43 cents. All other flavors cost around $17.50 or .58 cents per serving. You look and see these prices and think thats not bad of a price. However after taking consideration of the ingredient profile & effectiveness I'm going to say that its over priced.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion, Gaspari Nutrition HyperAmino really was a big let down. Starting from the prop blend to severely under-dosed ingredients this was a big miss. The ingredient profile does have promise "IF" the ingredients were dosed properly. They focused way too much on taste which really isn't a big deal to me. I'd rather have a product be effective w/ bad taste over an un-effective product that tastes great. I wouldn't recommend this even for $13, the effectiveness doesn't warrant that price. Thanks again to SR/Clipper83 for letting me try HyperAmino
  • Kiwi Strawberry: 9/10